JohnnieJC3's Bay - 11 Clones - Mars II 400 - 2x2x5 Secret Jardin

Alright good morning to all. I watered the girls this morning and they are definitely slowing on consumption. I give them a half gallon each and they filled the catch trays further than normal. I think there going to be ready this weekend. I'll check them tomorrow with the scope to see if there is any amber yet.

I did dial back the clock to 9/14 per GLR cycle as directed today. I'm betting I'm clipping nugs this Sunday (day 62) pretty much 9 weeks.

The last feeding was day 54 so running GLR cycle looks like going to be a week earlier than usual. I'll update pictures and pocket scope results tomorrow. Enjoy! Happy Growing. :yummy:

Bay 11 Clones April 13th Day 56 Bloom:

The calyxes are SWELLING baby, I smell (literally) VICTORY in the air. It would be crazy if they were ready on April 20th. That would be AMAZING. I really feel like there going to go a little longer than 9, but I did change to 9 hours on and 15 Dark. This should really ripen them up. They are in the beginning stages of swelling so not long now. Early update for pictures.

P1050221.JPG

P1050218.JPG

P1050219.JPG

P1050220.JPG

P1050222.JPG

P1050224.JPG

P1050223.JPG

And pictures from this morning.

Feeding: Plain Water

I have to admit, it felt wierd this morning not feeding my plants. It's been SO long since I gave them JUST water only. I have very slight tipping of the leaves (good sign IMO), so I was pushing them no doubt.

I went a little crazy this morning on snap shots... :oops:

You can see a leaf that fell off at the slightest touch. There are quite a few like this, I'll have to do another clean up this weekend. I don't like to mess with them during the week if I can help it. I've had to wash my hands 3 or 4 times and still smell it slightly. I need some gloves, but I ran out of throw aways awhile back.

It feels good to be caught up on my Journal this week. I came home to an empty house, which is a RARE occurrence in my World, like seeing a Blue Moon. Feels Good on occasion. Enjoy!

P1050226.JPG

P1050230.JPG

P1050231.JPG

P1050229.JPG

P1050227.JPG

P1050228.JPG

P1050232.JPG

P1050233.JPG

P1050225.JPG

Very Old leaf there, one of the Originals.

How long have those been going?

I believe I flipped them on day 39 or 40. Today is Day 58 so not quite a hundred days.

In other news, I checked them with the microscope and there is some amber in there, but I see a few clear in there still so very close. More swelling this morning, missed pictures though. Busy morning kids going out of town until Sunday. Owell, I've been doing great with pictures so one day is no big deal.

Happy Hump day to everyone! :peace:

Thanks for visiting my Journal. Enjoy the plethora of photos. :yummy:

Hey man! Looking great! :D

I finally decided on some leds my self, ordering on monday! :D
I cant wait to match your sugeryleafs and buds! :D

Yup, it's definitely snowing in my tent. :) You won't be disappointed going led route. I almost went with a 250 HPS and I'm glad I didn't. Perfect temperature, spot on humidity, it's a win win situation. All in all, there is still room for improvement regarding maximizing space efficiency, but has nothing to do with light/energy source. I love this bright led panel. :volcano-smiley:

Bay 11 Clones April 17th Day 60 Bloom:

Feeding: Plain Water I gave them a little less than a half gallon each since there not sucking it up as fast as they were.

And the SWELLING continues. :)

P1050244.JPG

P1050245.JPG

P1050246.JPG

P10502471.JPG

P1050248.JPG

P1050250.JPG

P1050249.JPG

And this morning Day 61. I checked the trichomes and they are LONG stalks. I don't think I've ever seen them so TALL and filled with resin. There is still a couple clear in there, but they are VERY close to chopping. I'll be patient though, swelling is still happening. That's up to date. Enjoy!!

P10502511.JPG

P10502521.JPG

P1050253.JPG

P10502541.JPG

P10502551.JPG

P1050256.JPG

P10502571.JPG

P1050258.JPG

In the group photo, I'm getting this weird fuzzy glare, this camera is on it's last leg. I noticed this the other day and it's sometimes difficult to get it to recognize via USB connection. Owell, I'm due for a NEW camera anyway. I've actually been looking at getting a USB microscope to get some Trike close-up photos. Have a great Weekend Everyone!! :)

This mornings pictures Day 62. Still seeing that blurriness in the photos. It doesn't happen with the close-ups, only group photos. Camera will be retired shortly. Enjoy!

P10502661.JPG

P1050263.JPG

P10502591.JPG

P10502611.JPG

P1050269.JPG

P10502621.JPG

P10502601.JPG

P10502651.JPG

Good morning all. It's Day 63 NINE Weeks!!

The plan is to water once more Thursday, and when I get home I'll unplug the light for two days of darkness. I'll be chopping on Saturday which will be 68 days (66+2 days of darkness). I can't believe harvest time is near. Good times. I took a few snapshots this morning and will update Wednesday or Thursday. Have a great week all! :peace:

Yup, it's definitely snowing in my tent. :) You won't be disappointed going led route. I almost went with a 250 HPS and I'm glad I didn't. Perfect temperature, spot on humidity, it's a win win situation. All in all, there is still room for improvement regarding maximizing space efficiency, but has nothing to do with light/energy source. I love this bright led panel. :volcano-smiley:

You have some beautiful looking flowers my friend. 5 Years ago I went with a 250 HPS for my cabinet that is 1.5'x2', so just a bit smaller and now I think it's time to upgrade to LED once I get the funds, but for now the old HPS is still chugging along. Good luck with your harvest.

You have some beautiful looking flowers my friend. 5 Years ago I went with a 250 HPS for my cabinet that is 1.5'x2', so just a bit smaller and now I think it's time to upgrade to LED once I get the funds, but for now the old HPS is still chugging along. Good luck with your harvest.

I appreciate the sentiment and stopping in to check out my ladies.

I'm sure you do well with a 250 HPS. I'm hoping for 5 zips but who knows. It definitely looks like more than a quarter pounder that's fur shure. Take Care and thanks again for exchanging a few words friend. :)

Good morning all. It's Day 63 NINE Weeks!!

The plan is to water once more Thursday, and when I get home I'll unplug the light for two days of darkness. I'll be chopping on Saturday which will be 68 days (66+2 days of darkness). I can't believe harvest time is near. Good times. I took a few snapshots this morning and will update Wednesday or Thursday. Have a great week all! :peace:

I did the 2 days of darkness rutine for the first time with my last grow.
They looked great! :)

I finally bought two p300 leds btw! It's on its way! :D

And needless to say, your plants still looks aaaaawesome!

I did the 2 days of darkness rutine for the first time with my last grow.
They looked great! :)

I finally bought two p300 leds btw! It's on its way! :D

And needless to say, your plants still looks aaaaawesome!
Thank you SO much they are really phattening up nicely and they stink SO bad; in a good way though. :). I've never tried the 48 hours of darkness and I like experimenting with different way of doing things. IMO it's always good to keep an open mind and see what works for your specific situation.

You won't be disappointed, I'll never go back to HID lighting, LEDs are here to stay.

In other news, this is the first morning I didn't get to look at my girls before heading out. I'm so used to glancing in there and gazing at them for a few. Owell, life happens and I know there fine since I watered yesterday. Won't need attention until Thursday and technically, I could go four days in between watering at this point since there not drinking as much and ripening. I love this game (hobby).

Happy Tuesday all. :volcano-smiley:

What does having the plants 2 days in the dark before harvesting do for the buds?

From what I've heard and read, it's suppose to increase resin content. I don't even know if that's possible though, these suckers are SNOW covered with THICK Tall Trikes. I've never tried it so why not. :)

From what I've heard and read, it's suppose to increase resin content. I don't even know if that's possible though, these suckers are SNOW covered with THICK Tall Trikes. I've never tried it so why not. :)

hey @JohnnieJC3 how long did you veg and bloom total days I mean and are you planning on getting more clones and starting a grow after you harvest or wait till you get it all cured I cant wait to see how your crop comes out

39 days veg and will be 68 flower. 107 days I wish would of Vegged a week to ten days longer though.

I'm drying in the tent and then it's shut down until August. I will be growing outdoors soon and I'm going to be busy this summer. I also made a promise so a deals a deal. I will be upgrading to a 2x4 in August when I fire it all back up. I'll have my hands full with my veggie gardens and the outdoor crop. I'm not sure if I'm doing an Outdoor Journal. I may try to make that happen, but with less pictures/updates. We will soon see. :peace:

Back
Top Bottom