JohnnieJC3's Bay - 11 Clones - Mars II 400 - 2x2x5 Secret Jardin

I'm pretty good eye balling plants, but I do have a pocket microscope that I've had for years just to be certain. I don't like too much couch lock, so I go all cloudy and a little amber. In my experience, eight weeks is usually on the early side, but will still be good smoke. I go nine to ten weeks MAX or somewhere in the middle.

I agree, your plants will tell you they are slowing down and almost finished. Thanks for coming by.

Woohoo today is seven weeks. A couple more weeks to harvest. Can't believe it's finally here. I took photos this morning and will update around Wednesday. Have a great week everyone. :volcano-smiley:

Damn! That looks so frosty, it's like tinkerbell rolled on top of them! :D

Lol that made me laugh. No doubt they are severely dusted already. I have another two weeks or so left and I can't wait. Thanks for dropping a line and checking out the girls. I see you have a journal, I'll have to stop in and check you out. :volcano-smiley:

Bay 11 Clones Day 49 Bloom:

Week 7 and coming along nicely. No longer defoliating, unless it's already about to fall off on it's own! Other than that, every three days like clockwork on cruise control. :hookah:

Photo Bomb Session going down (And not your buddy flashing the peace sign behind you :)).

P10501761.JPG

P10501801.JPG

P10501781.JPG

P10501791.JPG

P10501771.JPG

P10501811.JPG

Bay 11 Clones April 7th Day 50 Bloom:

I've only missed a few days pictures wise. I've done a few Journals years ago on a site no longer with us, but I've never done pictures almost every DAY!

I can see on the macro shots when I zoom in (most are almost, or 4MB files) that the trikes have some cloudy with plenty of clear in there. They still have some time to go and from what I've read, looking at 65-67 days for this strain. I am running the GLR light cycle so we'll see if she's early or perfectly on time. Enjoy!

P1050185.JPG

P1050186.JPG

P10501841.JPG

P10501831.JPG

P10501871.JPG

P10501821.JPG

Bay 11 Clones April 8th Day 51 Bloom:

Feeding: Grow 0tsp, Bloom 3tsp, Catalyst 2tsp, Micro, Meta-K, and Sweet Raw 1tsp per gallon of water split between both Mommas'.

I can't believe I'm almost to week 8. I love the whole process, but the ending is SWEET VICTORY!!

The camera died this Day, poor me, only snapped 4 photos. :volcano-smiley:

P10501911.JPG

P10501881.JPG

P10501891.JPG

P10501901.JPG

And this morning's photo's Day 52 of Bloom.

I changed up the view a little to show more of the density of the flowers. They are filling in nicely and I'm sure I'll get over 4 zones no problem this round. I had a wild small plant last time and hit 2. Anyway, it's the quality that's most important, not that I don't want to yield an abundance of fruit, but dialing in an area takes time and this is all for fun so I don't take it that serious. If I were really into it, perpetual SOG, but that's another story and or dream. :)

The guy at the hydro shop I go to now and again, says he does a bud every 4 inches. Easy math there so 6 plants per square foot in a 4x4 area 1000K. You do the math. That's a huge plant count, but MAN I wouldn't mind running that for a cycle or two.

I had to show him my Journal (smart phone) since he wasn't buying that LEDS can grow dense buds(typical HPS NAYSAYER, no offense, I used to have a 4 1K setup in a shed with a friend years ago, I know all about the HEAT!!). I told him, those days are long gone, I don't grow fluffy, airy, popcorn buds, and neither are the folks on :420: I wasn't trying to convince him of changing his ways and or setup, just letting him know don't be in the dark, LED IS HERE to stay and only getting BETTER. Anyway, had to share. Happy Growing!! :yummy:

P10501951.JPG

P1050196.JPG

P10501941.JPG

P1050193.JPG

P1050192.JPG

Bay 11 Clones April 11th Day 54 Bloom:

Feeding: Earth Juice Grow 0tsp, Bloom 3tsp, Catalyst 2tsp, Micro, Meta-K 1tsp, Sweet Raw 1.5tsp per gallon of water split between both plants.

These babies are starting to look finished, good thing since this is the last feeding of nutrients. The next couple of waters will be straight water that has sat out. Quite a few of the Original Big lower Fan leaves are starting to wilt so another ten days or so should be begging to be picked. :)

P1050202.JPG

P1050207.JPG

P1050203.JPG

P1050205.JPG

P1050208.JPG

P1050209.JPG

P10502101.JPG

This morning's pictures, Day 55. That's up to date. Tomorrow will be 8 weeks and these girls are looking finer than ever. They really are looking finished, which usually means a week to ten days left, can't wait. Enjoy!

P10502111.JPG

P1050215.JPG

P1050217.JPG

P10502141.JPG

P1050213.JPG

P10502121.JPG

P1050216.JPG

Woohoo Day 56. So close to chop I just have to be patient. I'm thinking of going to next Thursday and put them In the dark for 48 hours and harvest that Saturday which would be 68 days and over the weekend.

I'll check with the microscope sometime this week just for piece of mind. I took photos this morning and I'll update around Wednesday. :peace:

Well I came home around :420: go figure right, and I faintly smelled my girls. The wierd thing is I went in ten minutes later and nothing. My wife said the same thing, she smelled it and then we didn't. Bay 11 Are Some stinky girls and my last plant didn't penetrate the Phresh filter. Don't get me wrong, extremely faint smell of it, not as if it blew up the whole house or anything. Mind you, this is about 45 mins or so into the dark period. I'm super stoked on chopping these suckers. I know waiting that extra week is SO worth it. I may just go to nine weeks. I'll check em' tomorrow or Wednesday with the scope for a definitive answer. I'm a cloudy type of trike harvester, with a few amber here and there (roughly 10% or less, in my experience, you have a two week window, all preference at that point). I wouldn't say I harvest early, but I definitely don't go to long.

/rant off. I'll blame it on this sweet Berry Bomb! Sentimental buds to boot, feeling wonderful. :volcano-smiley:

Can't wait to see buds all chopped and ready :)
You have done an amazing job man, i finally decided to go for some LEDS my self!

Thank you so much, it's been a wonderful ride. You won't regret going to LEDs, I really don't even notice the consumption on the power bill.

Back
Top Bottom