JohnnieJC3's Bay - 11 Clones - Mars II 400 - 2x2x5 Secret Jardin

And today... Day 24 Bloom and they are chuggin' along NICELY! I only missed one day of pictures, not too bad for how busy I've been lately. I feel like a Jester juggling my life sometimes, but I MAKE it happen anyway and power through. Alright so WOW, they are just SO dusty already, going to make some SUPERB BubbleHash. :yummy: I mainly Vaporize, but I do enjoy some Delicious Water Hash. The way it's looking, I'd definitely say it will be PURTY Melty, if not FMB. There is just something about sparking your bowl and it melts like Pizza bubbling/baking in the Oven. I better stop, my mouth is starting to water.

So the ladies will need a feeding tomorrow morning before my day starts. Still no signs of nutrient burn and I'm pushing them pretty good with 1.5 Tablespoons (4.5tsp) of Bloom. I'll be removing the Grow portion of the regimen Day 35 or so, basically week 5ish.

I'm really diggin' the Screen Side View shot, and the close-ups. Keep it Green. :hippy:

P10500201.JPG
P10500191.JPG
P10500221.JPG
P10500211.JPG
P10500181.JPG
P10500161.JPG
P10500171.JPG
P10500231.JPG

Nice pic of how level they are, I wish you could see the almost 4MB size photo where you can zoom in and see how crystally the trichomes are this early. I look forward to checking them EVERY morning just to see how much they've changed over night(dark cycle). :drool:

Bay 11 Clones March 13th Day 25 Bloom:

Feeding: Earth Juice Grow 1.5tsp, Bloom 4.5tsp, MetaK .25tsp, Micro, Catalyst, and Sweet/Raw 1tsp each per gallon of water split evenly between both plants.

The Bay 11 girls are pretty much done stretching and the buds are coming FAST. I love watching them go from pistils(hairs) to thick dense flowers. Every morning I get up I can't wait to have a peak at them. I have extended desktop so it's nice to do side by side comparisons of the actual growth daily. I'll say it again, one of my favorite past times. :) :volcano-smiley:

I'm getting back on track with my finances, had to manage/budget my life for awhile. When life throws you a curve ball, the only way to hit it is to wait longer until it crosses the plate, and take a swing. :) That being said, I want another Camera BAD. I'm hoping towards the end of the cycle to have one. Pictures of course.
P10500241.JPG

P1050027.JPG

P10500281.JPG

P10500251.JPG

P10500301.JPG

P10500291.JPG

P10500261.JPG

On the macro shots, I focused more on the lower leaves to reveal the trichomes that are everywhere. I can't wait to break out the bubblebags.

Bay 11 Clones March 14th Day 26 Bloom:

So it's official, these Mommas aren't growing vertically anymore. I haven't raised the light in two days(I figured they wouldn't make 28 days of stretch). The Mars 400 is at 12.5 inches away and the girls are basking in the LED SUN. Since the stretch is over, I went in and defoliated some more, nothing too radical, but it was needed badly. If you don't defoliate, in my experience, the leave are just going to get crispy and wither away anyway since the canopy is so dense they can't get any usable light/energy. This isn't a problem outdoors, but it's a big concern inside. It's a controversial subject, but I've always plucked leaves here and there with NO stunting whatsoever. To each there own though. That's what makes this plant so amazing, you aren't limited to ONE way of doing things. Time to go VAPE, enjoy my photos and KEEP IT GREEN.

P1050036.JPG

P10500341.JPG

P1050033.JPG

P10500311.JPG

P1050032.JPG

P1050035.JPG

P1050038.JPG

P1050037.JPG

These clones are REALLY stinky when I open the tent, nothing specific on the smell, just DANK smelling currently. I hear this strain can smell like fruity pebbles which sounds phenomenal. There's a guy on the tube' that has grown this strain and the colas are monsters. The side screen view really shows how big they are this early in Flower stage. More Pictures. :)

I took pictures today but no time to upload. I will when I get a chance.

I did dial back the timer 30 minutes so were at 10/14 light cycle. The cycle will start tomorrow.

The clones will be due a feeding Wednesday when light turns on. Otherwise, all is well and changing every morning drastically. It never gets old watching buds swell. Keep it green.

PS today is 4 weeks exactly. And Happy Saint Patricks day tomorrow to all.

Those ladies are looking real frosty! Seems you are rockin' the SCROG :bravo:
I think it came out decent for my first attempt with SCROG. I have learned so much from these two grows with LEDs. I feel like learning in a small area has shown me the way to not rely on space to do well. That being said, I can't wait to upgrade to a 2x4 in August. I'm used to outdoor adventures where I'm not squeezing plants close to each other. All experience and I want MORE.

I appreciate you stopping by Closetpharmer, I've been meaning to sneak a peak at what you have going on. :volcano-smiley:

hey johnniejc3 I am going to be growing in almost the same set up same light same tent same soil same size pots...
Nice man, let me know if I can help in anyway.

I would definitely start with good seeds or reputable clones. I went random seeds and broke the cardinal rule my first round. I didn't and ended up with small wild plant and went four months for two ounces. My fault too for being impatient and going through life problems at the time.

I appreciate you coming by.

Alright so I have a ton of pics to upload. I'm hoping to get to it sometime today, or tomorrow.

I pinched a few more leaves today. I also raised the light two clicks so about an inch higher. The back buds aren't developing like the front plant and the back plant is bigger. Raising the light should help with the led footprint/coverage. I'll keep an eye on them to see if this helps. I'm betting it will. Otherwise, there on auto pilot cruising. :).

In other news, my attitude shipment passed through the Ny sort facility so I'm hoping to receive them tomorrow, or Saturday hopefully. These seeds are for my upcoming outdoor grow. I'm hoping no issues this year like the last. :Namaste:

March 16th Bay 11 Clones Day 28 Bloom:

Feeding: Earth Juice Grow 1.5tsp, Bloom 4.5tsp, Meta-K .25tsp, Micro, Catalyst, and Sweet Raw 1tsp per gallon of water split between both plants evenly using a smaller quart jug(old spray bottle) to water. It's a small space and it makes it easier to use a quart at a time to maneuver around for an even feeding instead of blasting one area with water and having too much run off. It sucks to over water and overfill the catch trays and have to clean it up. It'll happen when experimenting with new ways of growing and working with a small space.

The girls... :cheer:\

P1050045.JPG

P1050043.JPG

P1050040.JPG

P1050042.JPG

P1050041.JPG

P1050044.JPG

March 17 Bay 11 Clones Day 29 Bloom:

All is well and on schedule to be finished at the end of April. Almost to the half way point. I can't believe it, the time goes fast when your busy. More pictures. I love reading, but adding copious amounts of photography too is the best of both worlds. Enjoy! :welcome:
P1050048.JPG

P1050049.JPG

P1050046.JPG

P1050047.JPG

March 18th Bay 11 Clones Day 30

Feeding: Earth Juice Grow 1.5tsp, Bloom 4.5tsp, Meta-K .25tsp, Micro, Catalyst, and Sweet/Raw 1 tsp each per gallon of water split between the two clones.

Plucked a few more leaves in a few spots, but nothing drastic. Other than that, doing great every three days feeding like clockwork. On my last grow, the plant went 5 days and I knew she was slowing down. I believe it was day 61 or 62(went 69 days last round), anyway, your plants will tell you no doubt. You just have to be paying attention to the signs. :morenutes:

P1050050.JPG

P1050055.JPG

P1050056.JPG

P1050053.JPG

P1050054.JPG

P1050051.JPG

P1050052.JPG

P1050058.JPG

P1050057.JPG

I think I was a little camera happy this morning. :adore:

Bay 11 Clones Day 31 Bloom:

I raised the light today thinking the back buds aren't doing as good, but I'm thinking the back plant is more Sativa dominant and isn't the height of the LED. If there isn't a dramatic change in the morning, I'm going to put it to 12 or so inches like before. The buds are getting so dense quickly, the thinning of leave really lets the Mars 400 get down in the nodes. I just want to hug my light sometimes with her beautiful Rays permeating my Tent. :yahoo:

P1050061.JPG

P1050062.JPG

P1050059.JPG

P1050060.JPG

P1050063.JPG

P1050066.JPG

P1050065.JPG

P1050064.JPG

Alright, feels good to be up to date. I didn't want to do this tomorrow with the weekend coming. Thanks for looking! :ciao:

Bay 11 clones Day 32 Bloom:

I lowered the light back to twelve inches exactly, it wasn't the height of the light so back to as close as I can go for maximum penetration.

I did pluck a few more leaves and when I say a few, maybe three or four. There is still SO many leaves so no worries. I've never encountered any stunting in my experiences. I took pictures this morning and I'll upload them sometime this weekend. Happy Friday to all. :slide:

Back
Top Bottom