JohnnieJC3's Bay - 11 Clones - Mars II 400 - 2x2x5 Secret Jardin

I haven't seen my plants in two days. :(. I've been so busy with work and life and Overtime I'm dying to see them tomorrow morning. By the time I get home, the lights out so no bueno there. Owell, I know there fine, environment is perfect. :yummy:

I checked my babies under the scope and they are RIPE for plucking. All cloudy and a little more amber than I like, but a sure sign there DONE. I took pictures this morning and will upload soon. I fixed the camera so taking WAY better photos.

Tomorrow is the day of snippin' and clippin' and scissor hash. I can't wait to finalize these plants and guesstimate the haul. I know by looking in there it's a QP at LEAST! This will be a decent haul with room for improvement. If I would of vegged for 7-10 days longer I'm sure 5 or 6 zones, but it is what it is. I'm happy with this grow and learned SO much about SCROG, and growing in a small environment. I can't wait for the 2x4 in August and the upcoming Outdoor season. :volcano-smiley:

Sound friggin' awesome man! :D
Can't wait for pictures!

Wait NO longer fellow Cannabis grower! :)

April 20th Bay 11 Clones Day 63 Bloom

Feeding: YOU guessed it, Plain Water. Still running the same, not quite a half gallon at this stage, will overfill the catch trays too much and I don't like that. The little bit of water that does sit in the tray, is drawn back up like a built in WICK system. The fabric smart pots with suck it back up within hours. I could of easily went 4 or 5 days towards the end with watering, but I like the every 3 days schedule, and I like to flush pretty good towards the end. I use organics so technically I don't have to flush, but I feel you get a smoother smoke and get to see your leaves turn all shades of yellow,purple,red, like it's Autumn outdoors and using up that last bit of energy in the plant.

I just picked up a good Sativa called Slymer, so I'm on one. :volcano-smiley:

P1050272.JPG

P1050273.JPG

P1050274.JPG

P1050275.JPG

P1050276.JPG

These pics are decent, but the next are Better!

And this morning. Day 67 Bloom

I went to the DEPOT and grabbed another pair of Fiskars, I could of swore I had another pair. I also grabbed some disposable gloves. I needed another pair since my wife is going to help me. She has trimmed before and does a good job, I taught her well. She doesn't dip into my stash so it's all good. I usually give her cash just because (always giving her money anyway). If it's not my kids, it's always something living in California. I've been here my whole life so I'm used to it, but I like to cry about it now and then. :) :yummy:

I went CRAZY with the camera this morning, I thought I was the paparazzi trying to get a picture of a Celebrity. :allgood:
P1050295.JPG

P1050296.JPG

P10502971.JPG

P1050300.JPG

P10502991.JPG

P1050298.JPG

P1050303.JPG

P1050301.JPG

P1050294.JPG

P1050293.JPG

P1050292.JPG

P1050291.JPG

P1050290.JPG

P1050289.JPG

P1050288.JPG

P1050287.JPG

Bay 11 Clones April 25th Day 68 Bloom/Harvest

I took a ton of pictures this morning. Turns out the buds turned purple and are beautiful to look at. This strain is really crazy frosty. They look amazing under LED lighting and normal house lighting. I didn't notice the purpling because of the LED light but WOW, an extremely pleasant surprise. :)

P10503041.JPG

P1050305.JPG

P1050306.JPG

P10503101.JPG

P1050312.JPG

P1050313.JPG

P1050319.JPG

P1050318.JPG

P1050315.JPG

P1050320.JPG

P10503082.JPG

P10503091.JPG

P1050323.JPG

P1050322.JPG

P1050321.JPG

P1050324.JPG

P1050325.JPG

P1050326.JPG

P1050329.JPG

P1050328.JPG

P1050327.JPG

I make bubble hash, I've had 5 gallon bubble bags for years and love them. I have enough material for hopefully 5 grams or so of qualify hash. The scissor hash had clear domes and was super melty. I can't wait to run the shake. :)

Those look really awesome. I've never had any plants purple up on me, but I think it is strain dependent. Waiting for a smoke report.

I've had plants purple a little outdoors from colder nights, but not indoors. They look amazing, and definitely a giver strain. I'm still guessing five or so ozs. It wouldn't surprise me if close to six. Good times. :volcano-smiley:

dude those buds look so great did you get a wet weight and what are you going to do with the trim if all goes well with my grow I am going to use my trim to make hash or bho :goodjob:

No I don't do wet weights but I can tell you some of those tops were thick and heavy. My wife said they are the best buds I've grown. I may have to agree with her. Very trouble free grow with some of the tops 6-8 inches long and solid all the way up. I can't wait to see how much I pulled. The front plant had massive buds while the plant in the rear suffered a little. I found out that the light was too forward and needed to go towards the back for better spread. I'm just glad I figured out why my biggest plant turned out smaller buds. That being said, there still really nice buds from the rear plant. Next grow, I'll make sure the led is positioned better for both plants. I hate not knowing why so it's a good thing sort of. :)

Nice grow, whata thinkin ya dry wgt will be and how you think the led did? Thinking bout getting that 400 or 700 for a 2x4 tent.

Nice grow, whata thinkin ya dry wgt will be and how you think the led did? Thinking bout getting two Mars 2400 or two 700 for a 2x4 tent.

Honestly, I'm super disappointed in the yield. This was suppose to be a high yielder and I got a half gram short of 3 zones. Pathetic if you ask me. The quality however, is remarkable. This strain NEVER lost it's smell. It's a stinky strain but I'll never do clones again. I have the worst luck with clones. I have my feminized seeds already for my Outdoor season and I'm sticking with seeds from the breeders. The clones I see are just played out. People lie about genetics just to get there plants off. Whoever said bay 11 (clone form) is a high yielder was smoking something other than cannabis. Trouble free grow but WOW, not even two per plant is FAIL IMO. OWELL tho', I'm sticking with seeds from now on. Just not worth the risk in the end. Very dank though so not a complete fail.

Sorry to hear, but nice with good smoke anyways! :)
What's next on the wishlist?

Thank you so much for seeing the bright side of things. It's crazy how nice and big the buds are, but there fluffy. The buds aren't airy at all, just big and fluffy. On the upside, it's crazy now good the smoke is already. I haven't smoked too much of it since letting if cure and I have other stuff so no rush. In my experience, this is a low yielding kush that is more on the sour side. Awesome smoke, just didn't show up to the weigh ins.

The outdoor grow will be under way in a few weeks. I usually like to plant around memorial weekend and have seedlings already started for the month of June. I have my feminized seeds from the TUDE' so I'm good to go this year. I had a rough year last year and put in clones late and the Girl Scout cookies is great, again, lacking yield.

The strains I'm running are 4 autos which will be the early smoke around August (mid August probably). The autos are two thc bombs, berry bomb, and blue kush from dinafem (freebee).

My main garden will be the purps (2), holy grail kush, green crack, purple crack, and bubble berry. I can't wait to pop these seeds in a few weeks. Get my mind off of the FAILED grow yield wise. Thanks for stopping by. :)

Back
Top Bottom