Johnny Appleweed is the name - planting Herb is the game

JOHNNY APPLEW

I have been a Guerrilla grower from the 70s. I got my medical in 2005(started medical at the suggestion of my chiropractor in 1984 but the rest of the world took a few years to catch up). I now have COPD so i should not smoke, so I make tinctures with ever clear and a "hillbilly" still.
I support the use of herb for anyone over the age of 21. I will fight the use in adolescents. This herb doed f**k with short term memory. SHORT TERM MEMORY + SHORT TERM MEMORY + SHORT TERM MEMORY = LONG TERM MEMORY
I am a man of the land and I grow most of my own food. I live on my farm in the state of MAINE with 6 horses, 10 chickens, 4 ducks, 1 pig and a 1/4 acre vegetable garden. During the summer I can produce 50 chicken, 50 ducks, 1000 lb pork, 50qts of each vegetable and 8 pounds of HERB. LIFE IS GOOD HERE!!!

I am a member of the TEA PARTY, MORML, MMCM, FREE MARC EMERY (Free Marc Emery)

I got the name JOHNNY APPLEWEED from my friends because I would save all the seeds I could get my Hands on and plant them every place that I could find. No public planter was off limits. I even put 4oz of seed in a roadside ditch planter and the state planted 6 miles of roadside. I have matured now, I only use top quality clones. If you plant 100 clones of this herb everywhere and 90% get destroyed you still have 10 plants.

Now go my little Johnny's
Plant them in the park
Plant them on the roadside
Plant them for a lark

Off with you my friend
We have work to do
The planting of the mighty herb
you can help me too

When the po po come along
And find it everywhere
They wont know what to do
But leave in great despair