Jon's Dedicated Fruity Pebble Cookies Grow Plus The Mystery Plant

Strawberry Banana
Day 37

D706CC73-3258-49DA-B3F8-C69FC0A4314E.jpeg

Beautiful Jon! 10 Ounces man! What a plant!
She’ll end up around 11-11.5. So the score is definitely going to be:
Titan - 1
Fruity Pebble Cookies - 0

I’m absolutely in shock. Not about the yield from Elora, this is the smaller plant and even though of course I wanted more, 11+ ounces isn’t bad. I’m in shock that an auto in a 5 grown with the same nutes and conditions beat this photo in a 7. That said, I could very easily make the FPC yield bigger. I didn’t do much other than let them get big and make a few colas. Not the most effective yielding method but I needed to see how big I was capable of going in the 5x5.

Thanks!

She’ll end up around 11-11.5. So the score is definitely going to be:
Titan - 1
Fruity Pebble Cookies - 0

I’m absolutely in shock. Not about the yield from Elora, this is the smaller plant and even though of course I wanted more, 11+ ounces isn’t bad. I’m in shock that an auto in a 5 grown with the same nutes and conditions beat this photo in a 7. That said, I could very easily make the FPC yield bigger. I didn’t do much other than let them get big and make a few colas. Not the most effective yielding method but I needed to see how big I was capable of going in the 5x5.

Thanks!
Those #'s and pot sizes are crazy! The auto industry is in your debt!

Great looking auto's, truly an inspiration for me to mock your success.
Lol! Please @garybo, mock away! Especially the bastard one bud compromised 24 Karat. She’s well worth mocking. The Strawberry Banana is no joke however. Nice little soil auto. Thanks!

Lol! Please @garybo, mock away! Especially the bastard one bud compromised 24 Karat. She’s well worth mocking. The Strawberry Banana is no joke however. Nice little soil auto. Thanks!
Your welcome Jon, just telling it like I see it.

Your welcome Jon, just telling it like I see it.
As you should my friend. I heartily encourage it, @garybo. And I also mock these little autos, despite the strawberry Banana being nice. Obviously you know these are always blow off plants for me just to keep variety in play and use up nutes and soil - what I do is grow big autos when I’m serious about it.

Back
Top Bottom