Jon's Final Florida Journal For Real

Blackberry Moonrocks

Trimming the Blackberry Moonrocks. This bud is vexing. Very dark. Not as outwardly frosty as some of the others. But something is going on inside - I just smoked the first dried bud of it and got my ass kicked. Instant hard face sweat. Very very strong head high. I had to close my eyes and put my head down for a minute, which rarely happens with just plain weed. This may be the strongest weed in my repertoire. Jesus. It looks innocuous. It’s not.

IMG_4534.jpeg

Blackberry Moonrocks

Trimming the Blackberry Moonrocks. This bud is vexing. Very dark. Not as outwardly frosty as some of the others. But something is going on inside - I just smoked the first dried bud of it and got my ass kicked. Instant hard face sweat. Very very strong head high. I had to close my eyes and put my head down for a minute, which rarely happens with just plain weed. This may be the strongest weed in my repertoire. Jesus. It looks innocuous. It’s not.

IMG_4534.jpeg
How much did you smoke 💨 if you don’t mind me asking? CL🍀

How much did you smoke 💨 if you don’t mind me asking? CL🍀
If you like high thc that leans sativa on the buzz pretty strong, apparently this one is as strong as advertised. They say in the 30+%.

Northern Lights got her first Jon Blend treatment today. I “developed” this when all I used was Prescription Blend and nute life was so good, lol. PB allowed so much latitude in terms of additives outside the chart it was fantastic, and I experimented with ton of various things and combos.

So on top of Prescription Blend flower week 3 mix (I may have just enough left to finish the NL), here’s what I added to one gallon:
- 1 tbsp. Fox Farms Bembe
- 2 drops 40% MSA
- 2 tsp. Fox Farms Kelp Me Kelp You
- 1 tsp. Fox Farms Wholly Mackerel
- 2 tsp. Big Bud
- 8 ml. Remo Natures Candy

That’s the equivalent of passing her a crack pipe. Should see a visible burst for a day or two. It’s a frothy brew. Hope the NL takes to it well - they usually did.

Northern Lights got her first Jon Blend treatment today. I “developed” this when all I used was Prescription Blend and nute life was so good, lol. PB allowed so much latitude in terms of additives outside the chart it was fantastic, and I experimented with ton of various things and combos.

So on top of Prescription Blend flower week 3 mix (I may have just enough left to finish the NL), here’s what I added to one gallon:
- 1 tbsp. Fox Farms Bembe
- 2 drops 40% MSA
- 2 tsp. Fox Farms Kelp Me Kelp You
- 1 tsp. Fox Farms Wholly Mackerel
- 2 tsp. Big Bud
- 8 ml. Remo Natures Candy

That’s the equivalent of passing her a crack pipe. Should see a visible burst for a day or two. It’s a frothy brew. Hope the NL takes to it well - they usually did.
That’s a very interesting blend of additives with your RX. I’m wondering what the NPK would be like? I know someone that could calculate that in a flash. lol CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Still flat as a pancake! :welldone:
Yeah, and thanks, but it’s her supreme health that turns me on. I finally understand how you guys get “shiny leaves.” I remember when I first got here saying damn, I never get those shiny ass sweet leaves like you guys…well now I know. It’s easy. Just grow a healthy damn plant!

That’s a very interesting blend of additives with your RX. I’m wondering what the NPK would be like? I know someone that could calculate that in a flash. lol CL🍀 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :cheesygrinsmiley:
I was gonna ask him, but he’ll come up with the numbers and shit all over my mix. All I know is it works.

;) :rofl: Shed!!

You guys will get a kick out of this. My brother wants to grow weed, so I sent him a light, a 3x3, a pot, a bag of FFOF, and a bag of GeoFlora Veg and Bloom, and frass and bokashi and Great White. I gave him a very short list of stuff he had to get himself, like calmag, EWC, and a fan. Oh yeah, I sent him auto seeds too. A bunch of varieties. This was months ago. I FaceTime prepped the soil with home and told him how to pop seeds and all that crap. But…we are talking about my little brother. Also my lead guitar player. At that, he’s amazing, best in the area by far. However, the rest of his life is, shall we say, a bit scattered. Like I said, he’s a guitar player, and the plants don’t actually clap, cheer or tell him how great he is. So I was dubious that even one plant would get any attention, and I knew for sure he’d do zero research and never text me or call me to ask any questions about anything. Which he did not. So four times he tried and failed. Either drowned the plant or burned it to a crisp. He wouldn’t listen to me. After those attempts he finally decided to say, okay, maybe you know more than me, what should I do? Since then he’s been better about contact but not much. This is the brother I’m waiting to get out of the house we are moving into in PA. Anyway, despite all of that, he has finally gotten a plant (auto) to flower successfully. Funny what happens when you let go of your ego and actually listen to someone and learn something. Lmao. Fricking guitar players. In any event, he calls me this morning and sends me some pictures and tells me what he’s been doing. You guys really would have laughed your asses off. I did as soon as I got off the phone. It’s funny - even someone who has done as much as take care of a house plant has a better head start than my brother, who knows zero about any plant related anything.

So here’s my brother’s first plant to get to flower in reasonable health. I asked him which seed it was. He says I have no idea I just grabbed one. I said why did I label and separate them? Don’t you wanna know what you’re growing? He said yeah but how? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I said well, there’s this thing called the internet that works pretty good to start…..:rolleyes::rolleyes: I also labeled the seeds, so there’s that….

For a lead guitar player he’s doing okay!!
Lmao!

72752992693__3503E0FC-75CA-4AD4-A1AC-CE4B54DDB1D2.jpeg

You guys will get a kick out of this. My brother wants to grow weed, so I sent him a light, a 3x3, a pot, a bag of FFOF, and a bag of GeoFlora Veg and Bloom, and frass and bokashi and Great White. I gave him a very short list of stuff he had to get himself, like calmag, EWC, and a fan. Oh yeah, I sent him auto seeds too. A bunch of varieties. This was months ago. I FaceTime prepped the soil with home and told him how to pop seeds and all that crap. But…we are talking about my little brother. Also my lead guitar player. At that, he’s amazing, best in the area by far. However, the rest of his life is, shall we say, a bit scattered. Like I said, he’s a guitar player, and the plants don’t actually clap, cheer or tell him how great he is. So I was dubious that even one plant would get any attention, and I knew for sure he’d do zero research and never text me or call me to ask any questions about anything. Which he did not. So four times he tried and failed. Either drowned the plant or burned it to a crisp. He wouldn’t listen to me. After those attempts he finally decided to say, okay, maybe you know more than me, what should I do? Since then he’s been better about contact but not much. This is the brother I’m waiting to get out of the house we are moving into in PA. Anyway, despite all of that, he has finally gotten a plant (auto) to flower successfully. Funny what happens when you let go of your ego and actually listen to someone and learn something. Lmao. Fricking guitar players. In any event, he calls me this morning and sends me some pictures and tells me what he’s been doing. You guys really would have laughed your asses off. I did as soon as I got off the phone. It’s funny - even someone who has done as much as take care of a house plant has a better head start than my brother, who knows zero about any plant related anything.

So here’s my brother’s first plant to get to flower in reasonable health. I asked him which seed it was. He says I have no idea I just grabbed one. I said why did I label and separate them? Don’t you wanna know what you’re growing? He said yeah but how? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I said well, there’s this thing called the internet that works pretty good to start…..:rolleyes::rolleyes: I also labeled the seeds, so there’s that….

Lmao!

He'll get a bud :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lmao!

I play lead so I take it a bit personally but since it’s family I get it. Just keeping it alive to flower is a major accomplishment for someone that’s new to it. CL🍀. 👍. :thumb: :welldone:

I play lead so I take it a bit personally but since it’s family I get it. Just keeping it alive to flower is a major accomplishment for someone that’s new to it. CL🍀. 👍. :thumb: :welldone:
Lmao! CL - I speak from my personal experience. I’m sure there are many who are not how I alluded to. Lol!

Skywalker Yield Report

About what I figured. 111 grams (let’s just call it 112, I’ve smoked a gram I assure you) = 4 ounces.

4 zips of perfect bud from a five in my first official semi organic grow/plant. I’ll take it. Ain’t about yield. Still that’s not terrible from a five for my first time.

Here’s what we’re talking about, in a few different light source locales:

IMG_4540.jpeg

IMG_4541.jpeg

IMG_4543.jpeg

IMG_4544.jpeg

IMG_4545.jpeg

IMG_4548.jpeg

IMG_4549.jpeg

Zpráva o výnosu Skywalkera

O tom, co mě napadlo. 111 gramů (říkejme tomu 112, ujišťuji vás, že jsem vykouřil gram) = 4 unce.

4 zipy dokonalého pupenu z pětky v mém prvním oficiálním poloorganickém pěstování/rostlině. Vezmu to. Nejde o výnos. Přesto to od pětky poprvé není tak hrozné.

Zde je to, o čem mluvíme, v několika různých lokalitách světelných zdrojů:

IMG_4540.jpeg

IMG_4541.jpeg

IMG_4543.jpeg

IMG_4544.jpeg

IMG_4545.jpeg

IMG_4548.jpeg

IMG_4549.jpeg
:thumb: :bravo:

Anyone ever try to smoke a bong hit of all red hairs? You can get one from the bottom of a box or whatever. I’m in process of amassing a whole one, lmao! It’s fun. They get you quite high. You gotta pack huge though, they practically evaporate.
:rofl:

IMG_4552.jpeg

IMG_4551.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom