Jon's Sneak It In Auto Grow

Watermelon Wedding Cake #2
Yield Report

Here’s the trimmed stuff and the littles. Many of those littles will make the jars. This pheno I’ve never gotten before on the WWC. It has cheese for days! Like a serious initial hit of that oh so awesome sweet cheese smell! It’s unmistakable. Every one I’ve grown before this one has been identical. This one looked the same but smells entirely different.

93 + 68 = 161 grams = 5.75 ounces. 5.669 ounces (FTFM, lol @Absorber!)

So up to now:
5.4 + 5.4 + 5.4 + 5.0 + 5.75 = 26.95 ounces, with the Dos Si Dos drying and the Pink Rozay and Apple Fritter yet to harvest. I was hoping to get between 40 and 50 ounces jarred, and I’m certain that the three we have left will get me there. Another 21 ounces gets me to 50. I think those three add up to that. We will see.

IMG_1977.jpeg

IMG_1978.jpeg

IMG_1979.jpeg

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1982.jpeg

IMG_1983.jpeg

IMG_1984.jpeg
Those are nice looking frosty nugs Jon. How many jars 🫙 did they fill? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Those are nice looking frosty nugs Jon. How many jars 🫙 did they fill? CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:
It took two big ones for the trimmed and two big ones for the untrimmed. I think the last two plants are six jar-ers!

I have to have some connection, so please enjoy the first picture of an empty pot with the Raven ZZ in the background. The second picture is what I wake up to. Ok, fine. There is one thing about Florida I’ll miss. The skies and clouds. Sunrises and sunsets. They’re spectacular here.

IMG_1966.jpeg

IMG_1959.jpeg
There’s a lot more than just sunrises and sunsets that I miss. Like the way the ladies are dressed, Tshirts in February, beaches and fresh Seafood. And the amazing fishing 🎣. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:

Do you use dehydrator to dry full harvest or only testers ?
Only for fast dried tasters on trim day. Drop some small stuff in there. Otherwise its low and slow for a couple of weeks drying. Then trim, dry again (humid AF here so changing rooms to trim adds back moisture. Then cure in Grove Bags.

Dos Si Dos Advance Returns

That one bud I wet trimmed all the way is dry ahead of the rest (partly why I do it). Here’s about what the Dos Si Dos is going to look like. Same bud, three different lightings.

IMG_2032.jpeg

IMG_2031.jpeg

IMG_2033.jpeg

Watermelon Wedding Cake #2
Yield Report

Here’s the trimmed stuff and the littles. Many of those littles will make the jars. This pheno I’ve never gotten before on the WWC. It has cheese for days! Like a serious initial hit of that oh so awesome sweet cheese smell! It’s unmistakable. Every one I’ve grown before this one has been identical. This one looked the same but smells entirely different.

93 + 68 = 161 grams = 5.75 ounces. 5.669 ounces (FTFM, lol @Absorber!)

So up to now:
5.4 + 5.4 + 5.4 + 5.0 + 5.75 = 26.95 ounces, with the Dos Si Dos drying and the Pink Rozay and Apple Fritter yet to harvest. I was hoping to get between 40 and 50 ounces jarred, and I’m certain that the three we have left will get me there. Another 21 ounces gets me to 50. I think those three add up to that. We will see.

IMG_1977.jpeg

IMG_1978.jpeg

IMG_1979.jpeg

IMG_1980.jpeg

IMG_1982.jpeg

IMG_1983.jpeg

IMG_1984.jpeg
Congrats on the awesome harvest! Enjoy the smoke!

Btw - anyone see on the news about the killer who escaped from Chester County Prison in Pennsylvania and is now 12 days on the loose? That prison is two miles from my high school, and about three from the house I’m moving back to. I grew up exactly there. I actually spent 113 days of my life in that very prison. Lmao.

Your bud is so beautiful Jon! In any light! Try to stay on the outside of the walls of that place from now on huh?
Lol. It was a lifetime ago, for weed of all things.

Btw - anyone see on the news about the killer who escaped from Chester County Prison in Pennsylvania and is now 12 days on the loose? That prison is two miles from my high school, and about three from the house I’m moving back to. I grew up exactly there. I actually spent 113 days of my life in that very prison. Lmao.
OMG, the murderer would have escaped as far away from the prison as possible, in which case the house you're moving back to is safe.

Back
Top Bottom