Just For Fun Bagseed Grow

lookin tasty.

Ms.Fox I know you want me to say it "I see pussy hair on that plant!" lmfao!

kick ass plants.

WaVancouver: LOL! Yep! Thanks. ;-)
Thanks BubbaKush!

Just checked my girls, and they are both flowering now. Also, FloridaBud just hooked up the CO2 for me, so we'll see how that goes.

Thanks charliemopps and McBudz!

Day 8

CO2_Tank_Hookup.jpg

Day_8_HPS.jpg

PLANT #1
Day_8_HPS_1.jpg

MISS DAISY - I know you can barely see the flowers on her, but if ya look close they're there. LOL! I think I need to buy a better camera!

Day_8_HPS_3.jpg

Is floridabud your significant other, roomate, or just a growing friend? Must be nice to have a local grower to compare and share info with each other!! Keep up the good work!

I got my babies transplanted into organic soil today, now come over and stick your thumb in my pots and they will be healthy and be females!! :grinjoint:

stoneytony: FloridaBud is my boyfriend of 4 years. Lol! I'd do that if I could. ;-) I just hope they don't go hermie on me!

Thank you getsumkin and 4twenty4all!

ThatBoyDean: Here's a couple more pics

This of course is where the CO2 hose from the tank is hooked up.

CO2_Hookup.jpg

This is the HPS chamber where you can see the hose insertion.

CO2_Chamber.jpg

The computer on the Bloombox releases CO2 for 5-10 seconds every 8 minutes. I don't know how effective this will be since my temps are usually 80-85 degrees and the fans continuously run. I had the tank sittin around, so I figured I'd try it out at least.

Your going to see some major growth on them in the next few weeks. Those plants look very healthy and bagseed can sometimes surprise you. :grinjoint: :peace:

Gratz on your girls !
Looking great !

Peace :roorrip:

Well for the past week I saw plant #1 doin some funny stuff. I assumed it was becoming root bound; however, I think I have a deficiency in manganese or copper. What do yall think? It's only on the bottom leaves, but I fear it may spread. The ends of all the leaves are curling down...

Day_9_Bagseed_-_Problem.jpg

Day_9_Bagseed_-_Problem_leaf.jpg

Day_9_BG_Problem.jpg

Hmmm, what's the soil pH at? Do you use any micro nutrients such as Earth Juice Microblast?

You still using the FF grow big or big bloom, I forget which one you said you were using. Maybe time to up the dose if you are running it weak. I would def make sure the soil runoff ph is in check before adjusting nutes.

The first pic looks like its the little leaf at the very bottom which could be normal or maybe nutes spilling on it when you water/feed? The second looks similar too nitro def but not sure.

I'm sure the seasoned experts will chime in soon. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom