Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Strange that you are getting deficiency signs so early considering your first leaves are still nice and green which would leave me to believe the plant should have enough nutrients to keep itself going for at least another few days.. Hopefully she grows out of it once she gets going which is what I'm putting my money on as long as that's quality soil.

Strange that you are getting deficiency signs so early considering your first leaves are still nice and green which would leave me to believe the plant should have enough nutrients to keep itself going for at least another few days.. Hopefully she grows out of it once she gets going which is what I'm putting my money on as long as that's quality soil.
I doubt a plant of this size can even dream of deficiency :) I think heat, dry air and fan blowing on it did this.

I doubt a plant of this size can even dream of deficiency :) I think heat, dry air and fan blowing on it did this.

Same that's why I'm sure she will grow out of it... The leaves pointing upwards aren't really anything to worry about though but the others who knows the fan could very well be playing a part as plants can be pretty picky about wind during veg during flower I hit them hard 24/7 though. She looks fine nonetheless and will be great I'm sure especially with the light. What wattage are you running at?

Same that's why I'm sure she will grow out of it... The leaves pointing upwards aren't really anything to worry about though but the others who knows the fan could very well be playing a part as plants can be pretty picky about wind during veg during flower I hit them hard 24/7 though. She looks fine nonetheless and will be great I'm sure especially with the light. What wattage are you running at?
I run it around 29 ish watts she gets about 30-35 k lux.

Here is how she looks after a day back under the dome

420-magazine-mobile82780681.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1096133098.jpg

That is a burn if anything. Gave her water and tested runoff. It was at 1000 ppm and 5.3 pH. Flushed until 700 ppm (~300 from water) and 6.0 pH.

Will see what happens.

Hey Katin sorry I'm late, excited to see this one. I see you've ran into a early issue, but I'm sure you have it under control. Good luck! I'll be watching

How do you think she is doing?
I am not sure to be honest. She is growing quite fast in my opinion, the initial crap seems to have stopped spreading, leads me to think she is O.K. Although the leaves on the tridents still look odd. Dark green, almost grey spots and light, almost yellow spots on them. Maybe the lights are too close. I shall monitor her for a couple of days and then decide what to do. Or she'll grow out of it

Pics of setup? what light do you speak of? More info. This is really interesting!! I'm peeking around for sure.

Pics of setup? what light do you speak of? More info. This is really interesting!! I'm peeking around for sure.
Hey LB07, you can check my box in my first GJ. It is my signature. Also at the end of it, you will see how I upgraded it with QB120 lights.
Stick around, might be fun

All you have to do is tap on Katins user ID and then click posts started by Katin. There is only three in total it's the second thread she's created where there's photos of the current setup towards the last couple pages of the thread I believe because she switched lights this grow. It's a tiny grow box that fits 1 QB120 (10w-60w). Very efficient little lights she's only running it at like 30W or something like that right now due to heat. Hopefully she can find a way around that and crank it up to 60 for flower... Maybe try adding a second intake which is what I originally suggested lol or a stronger outtake which you'll probably need to control that smell anyhow definitely a worthwhile investment even if you just start saving 10 bucks a week for it now in a couple months when smell gets bad you could afford a nice quiet powerful fan but I know stealth is a challenge too but smell is the most critical factor to take care of because it's what gets people caught. Either way I'm sure it'll be a good grow just be careful and maybe try to tweak the box some to help with the temps. If you have a strong enough outtake you could probably drill a bunch of holes in the backside of the box and build a solid black plastic piece over it so light doesn't shine everywhere and light can't get in but the force of the fan could still draw fresh air in. But that's just ideas you'll figure it out just keep working on it... It can be a challenge to get temps right in such small areas. But even at 30W you'll probably be more efficient than the 100W of CFL lol so that is a bonus... a third of the wattage for most likely a larger yield is a win if you ask me... that's what it's all about in micro grows efficiency.

Back
Top Bottom