Katins's 2nd Micro Grow - White Widow Fem - 1 Square Foot Under LED

Goddamn seed! Taking forever...!. my bagseed was already something to look at by this time.. .

Regarding towel vs. no towel, I guess it covers the difference between 85 to 90 % germination succes rate. Nothing more .

I've got a bean in water as we speak. She's been there for 3 days now, she'll pop when she's ready .

Nice and green. Happy days

420-magazine-mobile867618919.jpg

No bueno. What's your ph at? It looks like you have multiple deficiencies going on.
You don't say

No idea. The bag says it is 5.5-6

I took off the humidity dome yesterday. Maybe too early. Those LED's dry the air quite significantly.

It was difficult for me to transition into led's after growing with cfl's. I got a CalMag deficiency each grow with led's and that was my major issue I think. Just food for thought. But I got a stash of cfl's in case shit goes South.

I have my cfl's ready just in case. But just the thought of rewiring gives me headache..

Yep, removing the dome looks like the most straightforward cause-consequence connection.
Dimmed the lights yet a bit more, put the dome back on, will see what she'll look like in the evening

Back
Top Bottom