King Of The G's

Sohum

Screenshot_20240319_155725_OneDrive.jpg

Okie dokie today i got my 12 quart bag of Happy frog just for the start I can get my seedlings in it I'm pretty sure they sprouted today's day I don't know I'm pretty sure they r ready for some action.. about time to go up and get my little cardboard box already that I always start shit in......

Thanx @InTheShed I put five seeds in paper towel and all five seeds sprouted as usual...... I am so grateful for you brother but sadly I only needed four of them maybe come in the end only three we'll see you know me I'll run all four of these babies but I definitely can't use five.

I have my grow plan for this year it will be Banana Jealousy, Mac and Crack and Pineapple Chunks. 🍋
I already know I done seen your journal. Of what you plan on starting I was just saying that I would like to see you grow it is all

@marcus611a You have tried the Mac and Crack and Banana Jealousy, and they were not to your liking. I would like to see a giant Sour G it sounds like a good strain. Next year. 🍋
I don't think the person knew what they was doing when they was growing it so what I'm going to do is grow those two strains myself and then I'll see.. because I know how to grow marijuana dry marijuana and cure marijuana and it's chronic... And let me tell you I got a very delightful surprise when I opened up my Northern light Auto jars today!!! And here I was worried about them.....
Three more days is 21 days since chop and they all damn near burped all the way down to 60 right now except the Northern lights they're at 65% they just taking their sweet time.. one of the black sugar jars though is still reading 64 will be good to go.... By the time I'm ready to set them down like I said I'm trying my usual jar like I always do but also groove bags this time...

Now on to this journal's necessities.. I haven't went up and looked yet maybe I got something out of the dirt maybe not we shall see or I'll probably just wait till tomorrow after work... But if any is above ground I'd rather go ahead and get the light on them since I got everything ready probably going to put a heat pad underneath them too. I put them in these... Not Solo cups this time they will go straight from here to their 7 gallon pots with 5 gallons of so hum and Happy frog put over top of them and they will not get no nutrients throughout their whole growth.....

Screenshot_20240323_151651_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom