Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

Congratulations on that 16.870125 ounces of top quality flower Mark! :bravo:

And for the record, there is no perfect combo of drying temp and RH for everyone. The key is usually to get the bulk of the moisture out in the first 24 hours (to prevent mold), and then to slow it down so it can hang long enough for a lot of the chlorophyll to outgas. If I had total control that would probably be around 55% RH at the start and 62% from that point on.

Room temp is fine since that's what you'll be storing the buds at, and relative humidity is relative to temperature.

Congratulations on that 16.870125 ounces of top quality flower Mark! :bravo:

And for the record, there is no perfect combo of drying temp and RH for everyone. The key is usually to get the bulk of the moisture out in the first 24 hours (to prevent mold), and then to slow it down so it can hang long enough for a lot of the chlorophyll to outgas. If I had total control that would probably be around 55% RH at the start and 62% from that point on.

Room temp is fine since that's what you'll be storing the buds at, and relative humidity is relative to temperature.
thanx bro.

And I want to say thank you everyone for being here and being like family and helping me and I hope that I have helped other. I think all on 420 magazines for everything God bless may your grows be wonderful.
It's heartwarming to hear your gratitude, and we feel the same way about our community here! We're a big, happy family of cannabis enthusiasts, and helping each other out is what makes this space so special. It's always a pleasure to share knowledge, experiences, and support. Your positivity and helpfulness make you a valued member of our community. Wishing you abundant harvests and continued growth in your cannabis journey! 🌿💚

It's heartwarming to hear your gratitude, and we feel the same way about our community here! We're a big, happy family of cannabis enthusiasts, and helping each other out is what makes this space so special. It's always a pleasure to share knowledge, experiences, and support. Your positivity and helpfulness make you a valued member of our community. Wishing you abundant harvests and continued growth in your cannabis journey! 🌿💚
Thank you so much ma'am. I'm just playing as safe right now cuz I got some house things going on as far as buying my house and blah blah blah and it's best that I don't grow no more right now. But I will be back at least I got enough Bud to last me! Honestly only smoking ounce a month I like stretching my shit real small printers it's all you need a good medical herb.. it's Bud here's last me well over a year!

Well everything's bare only thing standing is two tents! Time to take them down oh my God I miss them so much already I am so sad over this shit had to take this down when I could have just had more plants in there and already started their flip! That was my initial plan clones veg for a week put in the flip keep rotating just like that but no can't live out my life the way I want to because illegal shit! I'll be so glad when all this is done and over I either have my own place finally and I get to buy this place and not have to worry about a landlord or fucking becomes legal at least I got plenty of bud for a while to the next go around and you know me regardless I'll find some way for another go around just not at this moment.. in the meantime I could be peeping everybody's journals at loving what I love looking at every day. God bless everyone time to go take down my goodness.. my only happiness now I'm going to be sad inside every day cuz I get no plant to go talk to and tend to! I love you all

I wonder if I can win stealth of the Year award! I wonder if I'm the only one who grew pot for 3 years when you had a relative that was on parole living with you and they had a parole officer coming to your house once a month! I shit you not I got mega marijuana out of here the last 3 years! Now it's time to settle down for a bit until I can get everything accomplished that I need done. Which should be within this year by the end of the year I should say and I got plenty of marijuana the last me! I can usually make an ounce of pot last me a month so go figure! I don't understand why they got to have it illegal anyways I mean what the fuck is wrong with it look what happens when people drink alcohol and drive and then look what happens when people smoke marijuana and drive not a damn thing! I just don't get that they say America landed the free my mother fucking ass but I'm free and Claire on a good ass pound of mara fucking wanna!! So here you go pigs put that in your mother fucking pipe and smoke it! Just tired of that bullshit can't be happy for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom