Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

Me and My country ass in this fucking phone let me tell you all over again.

When I went for the loan me and my uncle they said that they wanted me to have at least 6 grand I didn't have that much I only had the 3.5%, which is all I thought I needed so just a few more months about 6 months. Which means plenty enough time for the sour G! Landlord's cool with everything as far as waiting another 6 months.

Hey @InTheShed here's my plan tell me if it'll work like this.
What you see in this jar is shake a bunch of hairs and resin small budlet's I plan on getting me some 190 proof everclear filling that up to it's all covered let's set for 2 weeks under the counter. I will then strain it pour the liquid in a glass cake pan put it on the stove put the burners on simmer lowest setting possible let it burn the alcohol off place the sticky gooey goop and a vial and I can put it on rolling papers and shit or I can burn it and snort the smoke.

But here's my question I had these carts empty ones if I take a gram of my oil that I make and two drops of terpens I plan on getting some good ones for the uplifted good feeling kind then I mix it and put it in my cart do you think it would be considered as vape oil? Would it work like that?. I am following the recipe online it says mix 1 G of your oil with two drops of terpems of your choice.

20240319_192040.jpg

Great news: you can grow, save, and then buy!

Also, can you tell me what brand of sulfur you bought a few months ago (or post a pic)? Asking for another member here.

:thanks:
Sure my friend what is family for I will go to Amazon and I will get the picture now! I got a whole bag of that shit only used three scoops probably didn't even need it won't need any this go around won't even need any nutrients!! Just plain ass water that has set for 24 hours yep we're doing what we talked about Mr shed so hum living soil just add water. I figure I will grow four sour g I get two bags of that it will fill up 5 gallons * 4 and then the rest of the two gallons in the 7 gallon pot will be happy frog per your recommendation.. but I don't recall ever reading that on the bag and it won't let me see the back of it online so I'll have to wait until I get it.

I will not go through that shit again with my new grow. I got one more question for you shed do you think a 4 in exhaust would be enough for a 4x4 or should I go ahead and use both of my 4 in that I got I'll hook two charcoal filters up one on each of them. One thing I could control the speed the other one I cannot

Here you go bro here you go bro. And I tell you what I can almost guarantee you this shit will work because the lime that I used to raise it worked wonders and it was from the same people..

Screenshot_20240319_192710_Chrome.jpg
Thanks for that info. Do you remember how much of it you used? I need to drop .4 .5 and .6 and was just looking at a calculator to try and work it out..

Hey @InTheShed here's my plan tell me if it'll work like this.
What you see in this jar is shake a bunch of hairs and resin small budlet's I plan on getting me some 190 proof everclear filling that up to it's all covered let's set for 2 weeks under the counter. I will then strain it pour the liquid in a glass cake pan put it on the stove put the burners on simmer lowest setting possible let it burn the alcohol off place the sticky gooey goop and a vial and I can put it on rolling papers and shit or I can burn it and snort the smoke.
Most of that sounds good with the exception of the stove thing. If it's electric and you have excellent ventilation (like a huge fan and lots of open windows, you might be okay. Evaporating Everclear will explode with the slightest spark (no smoking anywhere in the house and no gas stove for sure) and will knock you on your ass if you breathe it in. Safest option would be outside with a hotplate or something like that.
But here's my question I had these carts empty ones if I take a gram of my oil that I make and two drops of terpens I plan on getting some good ones for the uplifted good feeling kind then I mix it and put it in my cart do you think it would be considered as vape oil? Would it work like that?. I am following the recipe online it says mix 1 G of your oil with two drops of terpems of your choice.
I've never made vape carts but I can point you to an old thread that BakedArea created to do that:
Here you go bro here you go bro. And I tell you what I can almost guarantee you this shit will work because the lime that I used to raise it worked wonders and it was from the same people..
I will not go through that shit again with my new grow. I got one more question for you shed do you think a 4 in exhaust would be enough for a 4x4 or should I go ahead and use both of my 4 in that I got I'll hook two charcoal filters up one on each of them. One thing I could control the speed the other one I cannot
I use a 4" for my 2x4 and I think a 6" would be better, so I don't think one 4" in a 4x4 would do it. You could try a 4" intake and a 4" exhaust and see how that goes with active intake rather than passive. Or if you want to go for another filter than the two 4" exhausts would work.

Thanks for that info. Do you remember how much of it you used? I need to drop .4 .5 and .6 and was just looking at a calculator to try and work it out..
i put 8 tbs for my 7g dont knw if it worked cuz i harvestred a couple weeks after but I do know that my pH was high and I had to lower it. My first time using any of that I don't think I can give you a good answer for that without it messing you up brother somebody told me about the inches or diameter of your pot that's how many tablespoons I ain't really for sure brother I think shed might know

Most of that sounds good with the exception of the stove thing. If it's electric and you have excellent ventilation (like a huge fan and lots of open windows, you might be okay. Evaporating Everclear will explode with the slightest spark (no smoking anywhere in the house and no gas stove for sure) and will knock you on your ass if you breathe it in. Safest option would be outside with a hotplate or something like that.

I've never made vape carts but I can point you to an old thread that BakedArea created to do that:

I use a 4" for my 2x4 and I think a 6" would be better, so I don't think one 4" in a 4x4 would do it. You could try a 4" intake and a 4" exhaust and see how that goes with active intake rather than passive. Or if you want to go for another filter than the two 4" exhausts would work.
Thanks brother like I said ain't no sense in wasting money. So since sour G is such a hefty smelling plant and I can't afford another exhaust fan right now I will use these 4 in figuring the one I can control the speed and the other one I can't I can dial it down to where it's like a six inch. Although I will say this last goal in the 4x4 only used one 4 inch and it worked pretty well but I'm afraid it won't for sour G because of the smell don't get me wrong black sugars have good smell to them I only smelt it in my room when I opened the but I'm not wanting to take a chance with these that I'm going to start now they're just too damn strong. And I know that from experience they strong two weeks from seedling. They got that good ganja smell. I guess I could just use a hair dryer to evaporate the alcohol. Last time it was a smooth top never had no problems and to be honest with you my crazy ass friend had a cigarette in his mouth. From what you said I guess we lucky we didn't explode. He's the one who taught me how to make this shit I mean hell is worth a try I'm going to do it like I said and then I will give results. But I'm still going to read that post like you showed me out of respect and get some more insight.

i put 8 tbs for my 7g dont knw if it worked cuz i harvestred a couple weeks after but I do know that my pH was high and I had to lower it. My first time using any of that I don't think I can give you a good answer for that without it messing you up brother somebody told me about the inches or diameter of your pot that's how many tablespoons I ain't really for sure brother I think shed might know
If there aren't recommendations on the bag I'd start slow since Ke0's plants are looking pretty good after the change in feeding.
thanks for the info! I will try and work out the maths on that one!! Slow and steady I think haha
Slow is the way to go since you're not that far off the specs. By the way, there are other ways to lower the pH, like going to a different nute line for 2 weeks. I switched from MC to 20-10-20 orchid feed because it was much higher in ammoniacal nitrogen, which will lower the pH in concert with the plant's roots over time.

there's a formula somewhere for determining CFM requirements.
and your duct length, angle and filter can impact the performance as well.

If you're going to make some carts check Peak Supply Co / Peak Terpenes for your terpenes and maybe a diluent too.
Both are optional however. You can see how some members didn't bother to thin their carts in that Artrix review.

If you're going to make some carts check Peak Supply Co / Peak Terpenes for your terpenes and maybe a diluent too.
Both are optional however. You can see how some members didn't bother to thin their carts in that Artrix review.
Good morning brother and thanks I'm going to have to check that out I must have missed that

Okay here's the deal. This is my grow tent 4x4x6.5=104
And here is the specs of my AC Infinity cloud line

Screenshot_20240320_165709_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom