Seedsman Comparative Grow With New Light

might wanna scrub that post unless it's a legal activity in your jurisdiction. the board has liability issues surrounding the activity and do not allow it.

the one directly above. we're not supposed to mention any private exchange of anything involving money. even seed trading etc has to be kept private and taken outside of the forum.

edit : i'm not trying to run you over about it. i've had to have a few posts i made pulled.

I asked for it to be removed thank you so much brother

no worries. the guys here are real good about stuff. they've cleaned up my stuff a few times.

Yeah they don't like it when you wanna smack a mouthy component and flip them off either. ☺️ So you gotta learn words like.. donate and obtain 🤫👍🫠😘
Well I ain't never flipped nobody off I ain't never did nothing I don't even know what's going on so I hope everything works out for everybody. Cuz I ain't trying to get nobody in trouble and I ain't trying to get in trouble I ain't did nothing.

See y'all whenever I'm going to go up there and get rid of these seedlings and take down what I got set up.

don't overreact. no harm no foul. you'll be gold brother. serious. i wasn't trying to scare you.

edit : dammit i hope @marcus611a checks in before doing anything drastic

As soon as I opened the post I saw that it was going to be deleted or something like that, luckily the post is still there. Hope everyone and everything is ok!

As soon as I opened the post I saw that it was going to be deleted or something like that, luckily the post is still there. Hope everyone and everything is ok!
It's always good the harvest was done I asked him to close the journal I achieved my 1 lb goal! And that was thanks to your lights in my next grow is going to be presenting them as well.

It's always good the harvest was done I asked him to close the journal I achieved my 1 lb goal! And that was thanks to your lights in my next grow is going to be presenting them as well.
Congratulations on achieving your 1 lb goal, ViparSpectra! 🎉🌿 That's an incredible accomplishment and a testament to your hard work and dedication as a grower. And it's awesome to hear that our lights played a role in helping you achieve that goal—we're always thrilled when our products can help growers produce amazing results. And it sounds like you've already got big plans for your next grow, which is exciting! We can't wait to see what kind of yields and quality you'll be able to achieve with our lights next time around.

Back
Top Bottom