King Of The G's

I think these sour g's are going to be easy to deal with this go around with only hitting to deal with plain water... And it will be oxygenated too with my air stones I'm not pHing shit cuz I don't like it. And the bag tells me I don't have to you so fuck it.. anywho also the only thing I will have to deal with is the freaking larf but I shouldn't have any since I'm scrogging two of them I will only have to deal with two with larf....

Now on to this journal's necessities.. I haven't went up and looked yet maybe I got something out of the dirt maybe not we shall see or I'll probably just wait till tomorrow after work... But if any is above ground I'd rather go ahead and get the light on them since I got everything ready probably going to put a heat pad underneath them too. I put them in these... Not Solo cups this time they will go straight from here to their 7 gallon pots with 5 gallons of so hum and Happy frog put over top of them and they will not get no nutrients throughout their whole growth.....

Screenshot_20240323_151651_Chrome.jpg
This I need to watch. 🍋

Hey @InTheShed let's have a sour G show down start one up brother!
Krissi is growing one now (she's calling it Super G because someone recently decided to name a variety Sour G :( ). Of course, someone already has the name Super G as well so there ya go!

I won't be growing an Sour G for a while since I still have some in jars and have a lot of new varieties I'd like to grow. Thanks for the offer though, and I'm sure yours would be way frostier than mine!

Krissi is growing one now (she's calling it Super G because someone recently decided to name a variety Sour G :( ). Of course, someone already has the name Super G as well so there ya go!

I won't be growing an Sour G for a while since I still have some in jars and have a lot of new varieties I'd like to grow. Thanks for the offer though, and I'm sure yours would be way frostier than mine!
Yep yes I know which is why I will not follow because the name was changed and it hurts my feelings because that's a disgrace shouldn't change the name of something that someone named.....
To me that is kind of fucked up especially since she was given the seeds I mean unless she asked you first then it's different if not then yeah it's fucked up...

And you know this man I am the frost King!!! Dare I see any challenges???? 🤠

Yep yes I know which is why I will not follow because the name was changed and it hurts my feelings because that's a disgrace shouldn't change the name of something that someone named.....
To me that is kind of fucked up especially since she was given the seeds I mean unless she asked you first then it's different if not then yeah it's fucked up...
If I don't care no reason you should...go follow her grow!

Since we got a new journal with the Sour G why not show you what I found! And I do believe it's Krissi!!!!! Therefore this bud has to at least be a year and a half!! Found her in a bag he rolled up in a jar.. and yes I know it's sour G I know sour G!!! There is no definitely no if ands or buts about it because I smell the jet fuel and my fingers are very sticky just feeling on it and the bud feels fine... Let's see if they say it's like they say fine wine but we'll find that out tomorrow I'm saving this for my morning before work joint!! Since I'm already blasted from black sugar.... And I do mean blasted I'm like team rocket from Pokemon I'm blasted off at the speed of light to wherever the hell we're going..

I'm thinking I might be heading back to alpha centauri if I do I'll bring back a new alien strain for y'all....

20240323_184605.jpg

20240323_184518.jpg

20240323_184407.jpg

20240323_184343.jpg

Back
Top Bottom