King's Outdoor Promix-Coco Battle

What are the rocks on top of your promix and Coco? And what are their purpose?
Those are clay pebbles for better drainage and aeration. Also to keep ants away as well. I put in bottom of pots little layer. Then top . Also helps to protect when watering plants. Plus makes it look bad arse too lol. . .

Those are clay pebbles for better drainage and aeration. Also to keep ants away as well. I put in bottom of pots little layer. Then top . Also helps to protect when watering plants. Plus makes it look bad arse too lol. . .
Right on. So is it mostly for outdoor or for indoor too?

Right on. So how much you use in 3 gal pots? I see they sell it by the pound...
I bought a bag i believe 10 litre bag clay pebbles here is pic

420-magazine-mobile1841281325.jpg

That bag would fill one 5 gallon plastic pot maybe. Def 3 gal .. i used quarter bag on a 3 gallon if that helps at all between the bottom and top layer. Im sure you can grow weed outta this too in a dwc. Lol

I bought a bag i believe 10 litre bag clay pebbles here is pic

420-magazine-mobile1841281325.jpg

That bag would fill one 5 gallon plastic pot maybe. Def 3 gal .. i used quarter bag on a 3 gallon if that helps at all between the bottom and top layer. Im sure you can grow weed outta this too in a dwc. Lol
Thanks man. What about the coco coir? I'm wanting to try it too. How far does a brick of that go?

Thanks man. What about the coco coir? I'm wanting to try it too. How far does a brick of that go?
The brick i got was 2.99 qt local garden store. 1 and a quarter block did a 4 gallon nicely. Hope that helps.

Update not sure of daye will get for you. Early miss auto cks outdoor looks good no nutes fed sonce i left monday. Thoughts wife says plant is bright green.

Update not sure of daye will get for you. Early miss auto cks outdoor looks good no nutes fed sonce i left monday. Thoughts wife says plant is bright green.
420-magazine-mobile870129360.jpg

Hers is early miss auto pro mix hp best growth for vege hands down. I'm doing g good on this one guys and gals.
420-magazine-mobile100890928.jpg

420-magazine-mobile832289577.jpg

Bern giving it 1 ml grow micro bloom. Bit less bloom. Lol and b52 cal mag lighter then I would if growing in tent led lights. . .

No real growth think it got too much water on her so had to bring her indoors. Pics soon

Back
Top Bottom