Kushtie - Multiple Strains - 600W HPS & NFT

Cheers bud. I LOL'd when I saw it too :)

It won't look so full in a few days once I've harvested the autos at the back.....they've slowed right down and hairy bits mostly brown even if trichomes are still cloudy. Day 75 on a 8-10 week from seed strain.

rrf0306-1.jpg

rrf0306-2.jpg

All looking good. Not a lot of room in the attic there but should have some good crops. Looks like some of those plants aren't getting good light. Perhaps get a moving rail if you can or supplement the darker areas with some cfl's. Move your 125w cfl in there and it'll do them the world of good, will also fatten up the buds as well!

That super cali haze took a serious stretch. Didnt think a plant could do that. Mine were just sitting on the kitchen window and stayed relatively short. Hope that one starts getting some foliage on it soon. Shame it not in soil otherwise you could have covered most of that stem up.

Cheers bud, have certainly looked at those moving rails. Got a mate coming round later to help me harvest the autos so after that I can move the big light to cover the half of the growroom that will still have plants in it.

Don't think I'm going to invest any more in lighting for that room as I want to get rid of a load of useless shite out the attic and make a bigger grow room with easier access. Probably at least 8' x 4' on the floor and 8' high in the middle although I'm likely to go LED and try to keep the leccy bill where it is as I keep getting it in the ear about that. I just keep telling her that the leccy bill is about a quarter of what my weed bill used to be and I've got a new hobby to enjoy and way more weed to keep me happy.

Been starting a bunch of autos and plan on putting them in soil so once the photos in hydro are done I can build a new room. Moving pots of soil should be easier than moving full NFT tanks around, it'll give me some experience of growing in soil indoors and I won't have to worry too much about lighting schedule during the move. Then I can get more lights and bigger tanks :)

The SCH is in soil outside with a few of her buddies now. Trying to resist checking on them! I've kept one the same age indoors so I hopefully get an indication of when a visit might be required from that one.

Certainly helps having your own thus keeping costs down. Also you can sell a wee bit, just to close friends and such. An LED system is worth researching and paying a big chunk to get a decent system, dont want some crappy system that will give you jack.

Am thinking of starting some autos too. Auto thc bomb looks the biz. Need to germ them inside and time it just right so when i got for my check up with the rest of them i can chuck them straight into the ground. A nice big root to start will mean they have every chance of making it. Dont know how am gonna get around the mrs when i turn up with 3 or 4 plants needing chopped in september as she wont know i bought auto seeds :-/ Hopefully they will take a bit longer before needing chopped and can bring them in with the rest and make some excuse when i come in with them.

Aye, noticing a big difference in the amount of pocket money I need to get through the month when I grow my own. I need about a third as much. :) Might need to save up a while to get LEDs though as the one I like most is a few grand.

Sorry for the late response....fingers have been too sticky for typing :)

Chopped the Russian Rocket Fuel autos.....
rrf0606-1.jpg

.....still got more trimming to do but might be on course for 10oz or more:cheer:

That room was looking packed matey! Congratulations on the harvest too :) Hope you see some better results with the next round of outdoor girls, is there any way you could cover them slightly with clear plastic, might help somewhat

Cheers bud. Didn't expect it to get quite as busy as it did but at least next time I won't be surprised if my autos grow 30% bigger than advertised. The plants I had seen grown in soil on the web looked much smaller than the ones I grew in hydro anyway!

Am on the case with the plastic buddy :)

Awesome job man :goodjob:
Personally with autos I plant em and hope for the best. I've had a few that explode in growth and others like my little cheesy autoflower i got growing now. I'm lucky to get 20g off her. But i think her lowryder genetics are coming threw the buds look like the exodus cheese but the structure is proper lowryder it even flowered early started at the third node which was at about week two.

Cheers bud. Didn't expect it to get quite as busy as it did but at least next time I won't be surprised if my autos grow 30% bigger than advertised. The plants I had seen grown in soil on the web looked much smaller than the ones I grew in hydro anyway!

Am on the case with the plastic buddy :)

Hydro seems to do that, like there is a stimulant in the water or something :) I've never had big yields from autos, always been disappointed by them but always run them during veg.

Glad to see they are working well for you mate.

Some more pics of the Russian Rocket Fuel harvest.....

rrf1306-1.jpg

That was the top 3 shelves on my drying rack and there was another 2 shelves of popcorn I couldn't be arsed trimming below. I just pic at the popcorn when I'm sitting playing computer games and enjoy the good buds when I'm doing other stuff.

rrf1306-2.jpg

rrf1306-3.jpg

Weighed one box containing maybe half of the harvest after a few days of digging into it and had 128g. 10oz is close enough of an estimate for me for the whole lot and with 6 weeks or so until I harvest the next lot I shouldn't need to go easy on it either. :)

Looks like I can grow it faster than I can smoke it now!

Taste wise one of my mates reckons it's just like the Diesel he's had in the 'Dam. He says it tastes like you sparked up with a Zippo and he loved it! It's different to anything I've ever smoked but at least this grow it seems like I got the right flavour and bags of it....even if it is an acquired taste lol.

Had soil auto #1 (2 and 3 just potted up yesterday) out for a few minutes of sun and a quick photo shoot before a neighbour came out to tend to their garden....

mix1306-1.jpg

mix1306-2.jpg

mix1306-3.jpg

The tips of the leaves bending down at the back were caused by them being up against the side of my wee veg cupboard. She has now been moved under my HPS in the space the Russian Rocket Fuel was growing in and been watered.

Will try to get in and do some pics of the flowering Violator Kush and Mothers Finest later.

Cheers bud. indoor ones still doing much better that the outdoor ones but they are still alive.

The site I had the first 4 at was a small clearing surrounded by big trees and they were not getting much direct sunlight so I moved the pots to a bigger clearing with smaller trees round it. The first site was a clearing because some trees fell down but I think the new site is a clearing because the trees didn't grow in the peat and the surrounding trees smaller because of crappy soil. Hopefully it'll be a great spot as long as I take enough soil there.. we'll see :)

Back
Top Bottom