Kushtie - ShortStuff Autos In NFT

Awesome man.....

Maybe I should get more bud tubs :) .....

mix0102-1.jpg

Eventually got round to dismantling the NFT system the APG was in:
mix0102-2.jpg

mix0102-3.jpg

mix0102-4.jpg

Will have a closer look at the APA in a bit.

The APG smoke is starting to get pretty nice......can see why they didn't call it Auto Red Diesel as the diesel flavour seems well diluted with something I guess you could call grapefruit. Nice mellow stone too....as easy to smoke as it was to grow kind of thing ;)

Once you move that tank can you move the other plant more centrally under the light? Doesnt look like it will take too much longer till it ready to chop. Also seems there be a bit more trim on that one and more popcorn. I reckon if you got 12.5+oz from the first auto you'll get something similar from the other. Should keep you going for a while. Still got a wee bit of the vk left and now working my way through the bubble. 25ų is now finished so just the 73ų, 120ų and 160ų bags to go through. Used some of the 160ų for cookies the other day - banging!

New one already moved and managed to get a half hour window to get the res and stuff downstairs to get washed out so am just in the process of letting that settle before I get another seed in it. Maybe after this joint ;)

Not done close ups of Raquel but can see buds and stems purpling and res pH rising with a steady EC of around 2.0 and 5L of full strength nutes and a splash of diluted pH down each day. Buds are starting to swell and get a little lean on so hopefully not too long to go now.

Pics tomorrow hopefully.

When Raquel comes down Violator Kush is going in that res and my light going back to 12/12. I'll run both photos and autos on 12/12 from seed to see how that goes for me.

Oh aye, bud washing.......tried it but time and space constraints......you know.....one of these days I'd like to be doing it, I think. Done properly it reduces unwanted bacterial endotoxins or summat. Might be more important if you're plants are breathing exhaust fumes and have beasties crapping on them though....or if I saw much dust on my flowers.

Bad idea running autos under 12/12. May not be so bad if they been under 18/6 for a fair amount of time but you will compromise on final bud size though.

Autos aren't the priority though; keeping me in Kush is. 12/12 may improve bud density even if it doesn't increase size or overall yield so it's not all bad for autos and it lets me run my favourite strain while I try out others.

I reckon I'll still get decent sized plants if I grow them in NFT and under HPS....only one way to find out :)

You may want to try hanging wet bath towels close to the fans if you have the room. I ended up buying a humidifier at the drugstore.
Just a thought.......:thumb:

Cheers guys, did the wet bath towel thing while drying but need to sort something long-term so I'll go look for humidifiers. Need to go get more bloom nutes anyway.....probably used over 2 litres for this grow (~1 litre a plant but the APA has had more nutes than the APG). I got extra grow nutes at the start of this grow too but didn't need to open them.....I maybe used a couple of hundred ml grow nutes per plant so a fresh 2l bottle should last me a while.

Only about a third of the way down a 125ml bottle of pH down after 3 grows.....a little of that seems to go a long way :)

It was worth a shot......

She's ready kushtie ! You have such awesome and sexy plants ! The colors that come in your ladies have just been so pretty! Keep that awesome work! I see you winning a prize here soon with one of those ladies !

Thanks buddy....and aye....I think she's ready too :)

mix0302-1.jpg

It was worth a shot......

It definitely helps. Tried some off cuts of NFT spreader mat as wicks but that doesn't seem to work too well.

I guess I'll just have to hope the other half doesn't notice the missing towels in the meantime :biglaugh:

Hahahaha

Perhaps look at getting a 2 in 1 humidifier/dehumidifier that way you have the best of both worlds and can keep the RH the same all the way through the grow and keep it constant when you come to drying. Looks likes she is ready to chop but your trichs are your best indication as to whether she is ready to chop or not. What looks good from looking at the outside may not be ready once you look more closely. Good job though and in a short space of time you have come on leaps and bounds.

Thanks buddy....and aye....I think she's ready too :)

mix0302-1.jpg

It definitely helps. Tried some off cuts of NFT spreader mat as wicks but that doesn't seem to work too well.

I guess I'll just have to hope the other half doesn't notice the missing towels in the meantime :biglaugh:
From the picture it looks like about 10% amber so your good to go! They look delicious!

Back
Top Bottom