Kushtie - Multiple Strains - 600W HPS & NFT

Think it'll be under a pound this run anyway.

Was surprised by the weight last time though.....the Kush nugs were very dense, rock hard and heavy so it might not be too bad. They're still fattening up but I think they look even better this time and I haven't touched the pH down at all through flowering.

It's been easy to keep the pH dancing between 5.7 and 6.1 with just fresh nutes and the EC somewhere between 1.6 and 2.0. :)

Will try for pics in the morning. Just chucked some more nutrient solution and water mixed to pH 5.8 in tonight as had a long day. Dunno what pH or EC anything is at at the mo but there's stuff in the tanks, buds are frosty as fuck, mega stinky and getting fat and heavy so it's all good.

Or good enough anyway.....plants are kinda propped up or held up with string and still falling about the place after the growroom move. Just need to add more string and keep the reservoirs in shape for a few more weeks and I should have a muckle pile of killer weed :)

Before I forget again, this is the last of my outdoor autos just before it was harvested earlier in the week.....

mud-14101.jpg

Prefer this kind of frosty though.....

room1710-1.jpg

....a quick close of my VK this morning. Can't wait to get that stuff fired up again.

Dry Cheese? Now there's a rare thing! :)

Cheers buddy :)

In the next week or two they should spread themselves out a bit as the tops get heavy and fall about the place....there will be way more string in there soon! By the time I did the growroom move the screen was out the window so I went for winging it.

Managed to snap a lower branch a few days back so I dried and smoked it......it's got the strong, musky, full-bodied Kush flavour like the last one but hasn't quite developed the sledgehammer hit yet. Well pleased how it's shaping up though :)

You should line the bricks at the back with whatever you use for reflection. I used black and white sheeting when i grew indoors, that stuff is good.

Aye, would do but need to get more so I just spray painted it silver for this grow. The Mrs just got me 2 rolls of the reflective sheeting so I just did the 3 walls needed to block light out.

Should really get more now so I've got it when the VK gets chopped.

More pressing issue is no veg room to start the next grow in and no space to build one....but I guess I'll need materials for that too so I'll get loads of shiny stuff:high-five:

Aye, would do but need to get more so I just spray painted it silver for this grow. The Mrs just got me 2 rolls of the reflective sheeting so I just did the 3 walls needed to block light out.

Should really get more now so I've got it when the VK gets chopped.

More pressing issue is no veg room to start the next grow in and no space to build one....but I guess I'll need materials for that too so I'll get loads of shiny stuff:high-five:

Ever thought of a small tent for veg? Some online stores do them for as little as £40

;)

A small vegging tent or a wee cupboard would suffice. You could run that with some cfl's till they ready for bigger lights thus keeping running costs down.

Best to prob start tying or staking the big buds just now. Prevention is better than cure. Perhaps have a cane of some sort sitting up high across the beams and use string to tie the branches to that. That way if they do get too heavy they will not get pulled down and buckle under the weight.

A small vegging tent or a wee cupboard would suffice. You could run that with some cfl's till they ready for bigger lights thus keeping running costs down.

Best to prob start tying or staking the big buds just now. Prevention is better than cure. Perhaps have a cane of some sort sitting up high across the beams and use string to tie the branches to that. That way if they do get too heavy they will not get pulled down and buckle under the weight.

Totally agree.

Once the branch has bent over, nutrient supply to that bud is already diminished, and yield will begin to suffer. ;)

Back
Top Bottom