Kushtie - Multiple Strains - 600W HPS & NFT

That isnt bubble hash, that is just dust sitting in the bottom of his tub. I know how much that mothers finest gets you stoned when bubbled - had the trim which i bubbled. Not quite as good as the russian rocket fuel which i bubbled. That stuff well kills any aches and pains you may have. Got some left in the house and she uses it when having a bad day and doesnt use that much in a joint. Had most of the bubble curing for around 2 months and it just crumbles between your fingers.

I wouldnt change the lights kushtie. Cheaper to run at night and you're right that without heat may cause problems. Best to leave as is seen as they due for harvest in a couple of weeks. Changing things now MAY strss them out causing possible increase of resin production but the flip side is that you could dimish yeild, not by much i reckon but a difference of a few grams. Personally i wouldnt change this late on.

Never before have I seen bubble hash this close up. Fine photo skills my friend. I bet is some potent stuff.

Cheers bud.....it was rather potent but then I put all of it (from what was 5.6oz) in one joint and then piled on Rocket Fuel bud for good measure. :) Made a cracking after dinner doobie.....had a bowl of soup then steak, egg and chips before I smoked it then afterwards managed to put away 4 bars of green and blacks chocolate, a cinnamon swirly thing from the bakers, a packet of crisps, breakfast bars.....you get the idea :)

And no worries about changing light schedule this run.....was thinking for future runs there.

That sounds like an awesome joint!!! And the munchie attack you had afterwards sounds pretty good. I probably would have had half the doobie just before dinner (making sure dinner was either plated up or almost ready for plating as cooking while stoned is a bit of a hassle) and the rest afterwards. :lot-o-toke:

I personally would run the lights at night time, keeps your energy bills down. If you need light to deal with stuff during the day and dont want to turn the lights on then perhaps have a large torch and cover the end with some green plastic. This will stop the light from emitting any red/blue/white spectrum light and wont harm your plants. Read somewhere that a green light doesnt interrupt the light schedule at all while still allowing you to do stuff when it is dark. I never had problems with letting in light during the dark period when i needed to (when i used to grow indoors) just made sure it wasnt for too long and it had no negative effects on the grow at all.

Had a wee update on my grow the other day. Things havent gone according to plan but due to chop soon so will get something. Enemies: slugs and deer - 1st class w*nkers! Have destroyed my crop good and proper. Just hoping to get another week or so of sunshine and hope this rain abates soon, last thing i need is mould this late on. Cant get out to check till at least thur and want to keep what is left till begin of november.

I chopped a wee bit off the best part of a week ago to see how it was shaping up and it's still not dry!

Dense and resinous would seem to be a bit of an understatement. Still smokes nice.....can't wait for it to be dry. The flavour and hit should still be developing but it's definitely getting there.

That's 8 weeks of 12/12 for VK today. Still plenty clear trichs and no ambers last I checked so expecting another week at least.

Sounds like some good sh*t man, cant wait to try some and the resulting bubble should be awesome! Another week you say? Do you chop when trich's are all cloudy or do you wait for some amber too?

Nights here are getting pretty damn cold now. Just hoping that the frost stays away as looking to chop next week. Had a wee taster from some popcorn i chopped. Smells quite nice when ground up, doesnt smell much in the curing jar though, and the smoke is pleasant and the stone is nice too. Not too much of a head f*ck but think that will come once i chop the rest, dry it and then cure it. Should be ready for around xmas time and all going well the vk bubble will be nicely cured. I now leave bubble to cure for as long as i can now as it so much more potent.

Was hoping they'd plump up if I left them a bit....

room0411-1.jpg

Time to have a look at the trichomes later. The other 2 plants don't look quite as far along.

Some burt tips on the leaves now....it slowed right down with the nutrient uptake so as the water level went down the EC went up fast. She's just been on pH'd water since.

I'd like to see a few ambers and the rest cloudy after the pistils brown and the calyxes swell.

Seem to take forever to dry though....has me drooling too so I snapped another wee bit off a few days back but it's not even close to being smokeably dry yet. It was just a wee lower branch that was falling over so I figured it was either string it up or chop the heavy bit off the end so it popped back up :)

How long is it taking to dry? My stuff is getting dried the now in a shoebox in the boiler cupboard. Wont take too long to dry but my buds were not that big, just keep turning them every now and then to ensure even drying. They already trimmed as i didnt want to run the risk of any of the healthy buds getting mould as well and have already bubbled what trim i had. A pathetic 6g of trim. If am lucky will end up with a gram of bubble between 3 different grades with 2 runs. Not worth doing more as the return will be worthless.

Cheers Am4zin :)

It's taking about a week for small nugs to get dry enough to grind.

Bummer about your outdoor stuff Glasgrow. I didn't get any decent bud off my outside ones but the one I brought back indoors is doing away nicely so hopefully I'll still get something out of it.

Haven't been back to check on the MF that's still out there. Don't think it's gonna be pretty!

More VK pics:

room0411-2.jpg

room0411-3.jpg

Don't think I posted this one here the other day but this is the WW auto I brought back from the woods:

room0111-1.jpg

I think you will have got rid of the male early enough. You see the plants pretty much everyday and it would take a few days before the males would be blowing their load so not really any need to be worrying if the others will have seeds. 7oz is a pretty good haul. You reckoned 24oz originally between the 4 plants anyway? Could be pretty close when the other two are done. Get a cheap set of digi's off amazon. Most are reasonably priced around a tenner or so and would give you a bit more accuracy of your weights.

Back
Top Bottom