Kushtie - Dark Devil - Candy Kush & Himalaya Orange Diesel - Autos In NFT

HOD before chop.....well phase 1 of chop since I never got it all done last week.
hod0405-1.jpg

HOD after drying.....and a half ounce and few more wee nugs had been taken out:
hod1005-1.jpg

That was where the 240g came from but it looks like I must had subtracted the wrong tub weight number as the tub weighs 197.3g so I guess by the time I get the rest down it'll be 240...maybe.:laughtwo:

The one big CK cola that appeared to be rot free.....
cka1105-1.jpg

cka1105-2.jpg

The CK on the rack:
cka1205-1.jpg

And what I've still got to do something with:
room1205-1.jpg

60g from the ck with the same amount again? That seems fairly low for a plant that size even losing some to bud rot. That is a nightmare getting bud rot inside but at least you caught it early. Looking forward to sampling your delights again. Almost out of dda and the bubble has cured nicely. Will drop a wee bit off to you when i see you. Will text you soon enough.

Am playing the waiting game with mine now. All still fairly small but they are less than 2 weeks old. Taking a gamble with the lost cost hashplant seed i got. Started germing yesterday and a small taproot has emerged today. Will place direct into 3" pot right outside with the rest. When the rest go outdoors to final resting place then that will go too. It a photo plant so will see how it goes. Has the potential to grow to 3.5m high outdoor, more likely i will get it to around 2m high max. Once the autos are harvested then will leave it on its own. Obviously i will need to tend to it every now and again.

Yo Kushtie, how's things man? :passitleft: how are the girls coming along? End up getting that greenhouse? Hope all is good man... Got your winnings yet?

Aye bud, just a little behind on things.......plants are all down and dried, just a bit of CK to do take off the stalks and I can do a dry weight of that. Hopefully today although have a couple of other jobs that need doing today.....tidy the outdoor gardens and get my mate that trimmed my bud a present.

Also, the seeds that I planted a couple of weeks ago have somehow survived in the propagator and I've now got the 2 that sprouted in what I think is Plant Magic soil from a previous grow. Got more cubes soaked, NFT systems cleaned down and more beans ready to go.....was feeling more like starting again than putting autos I may have already stunted in hydro.

Well once you get your greenhouse sorted that will give you more room to grow more. Stunted ones would do in there, keep the hydro for your good beans.

What you mean by the beans survived the propagator a couple of weeks ago? Did you leave them in there by accident? Anything that gets stunted is always worth growing as they sometimes end up being beasts, as has been shown by other peoples journals.

More a case of I didn't have time to do anything with them as I hadn't cleaned out my growroom so I just left them in the 1" cubes. Was hoping to have put them in fresh soil but ended up reusing soil rather than try to fit in a trip to a grow shop too.

Done the CK weight now...

First handful was weighed separately as I was keeping the rest of it to weigh after I finished drying phase 2 of the harvest and wanted some to smoke and share with friends:
cka2505-1.jpg

And this is what I weighed this morning:
cka2505-2.jpg

cka2505-3.jpg

410.6g

or

cka2505-4.jpg

(14.5oz)

Damn bud rot lol.....reckon I'd have got over the lb without it and would appear to be have been caused by the sagging tray and what could have been a failing pump. The pump doesn't work after taking it apart to clean it so I guess it was on it's last legs.

Sorry I've not been much lately.....been real busy with family stuff mostly but I've just about managed to squeeze in enough time to get another grow started.....

room-1.jpg

room-2.jpg

.....mostly autos but the wee one is a photo I plan on vegging for a while in soil and cloning the shit out of for the run after. More cubes soaking too....some for outside and maybe another photo or two since I had a no-show this round.

Anybody object if I do a few more autos in NFT in this journal?

It's pretty much like the last run anyway.....another Dark Devil Auto, Afghan Kush Ryder is hopefully a bit like Candy Kush and the ShortStuff strain is the reworked version of Dr. Feelgood.

Also have a bit of a soil v hydro thing going on with the Dr F and AKR....and a couple of other plants in soil (or will be soon ;) ).

Dr. Feelgood:

drf2006-1.jpg

drf2006-2.jpg

That one is supposed to be a dwarf auto......let's find out if it's still a dwarf with NFT and HPS:laughtwo:

My 2nd go at Dark Devil Auto so far:

dda2006.jpg

Object? More like encouraged mate...

Just as I was thinking I should get some pics of the Afghan Kush Ryder in NFT and show her some love on here she decided to throw herself upon a Dr. Feelgood which is why she's looking all bent out of shape in this pic....

room2706.jpg

Hydro ones are Afghan Kush Ryder left, Dr. Feelgood middle and Dark Devil Auto right.

Soil ones are Afghan Kush Ryder (left again) then the small pots are Himalaya Orange Diesel and Auto Big Gun (those two are going outside soon) then another Dr. Feelgood. The one in rockwool is a photo period plant a mate bred and will be going in soil to veg for this auto run like the Violator Kush in the bottom right.

drf2706.jpg

Dunno what the strain record is for Dr. Feelgood but my hydro one is already about double the size of most of the ones I've seen grown in soil:cool:

Back
Top Bottom