Kushtie - Dark Devil - Candy Kush & Himalaya Orange Diesel - Autos In NFT

Aye bud, bulb could probably do with replacing but I didn't make it to the grow shop today. Need bloom nutes but didn't need them today so spent the morning clearing out junk so I have more space up here.....having space to have a couple of mates up here would help trim and give me room to move stuff around then this afternoon in the garden outside mowing lawns and weeding. Also got more Dr feelgood seeds ordered so I can rattle them out one after the other to get my shit dialed in.

Now I have 3 water carriers that hold about 15L for fresh water and 2 cool boxes which hold over 20L which usually end up holding flushed out stuff or mixes for soaking rockwool. Before I went away on holiday I only had 1 of each and a couple of watering cans but got more before I went so my mate wasn't going to end up putting cold water straight out the tap in reservoirs.

Some pics of Dr Feelgood I managed to get uploaded the other day.....

drf0309.jpg

drf0809-2.jpg

drf0909-1.jpg

drf0809-1.jpg

drf0209.jpg

How you going mate? Girls?

How you going mate? Girls?

Slowly but surely mate, this was the other day...

drf2909-1.jpg

....tall one on left is Auto Red Poison, the one on the bottom right in the felt pot is a clone I kept and everything else is or is going to be Dr. Feelgood.

Really enjoying the Dr F smoke and it seems to suit my growroom so I'm going to run that so I can start experimenting. I'll run a bunch to establish a benchmark for what it does with just the IONIC hydro grow and bloom and a little fan tucking then try some other stuff to see how that works.

I'm already up to 4 NFT systems and have been trying to start a Dr. Feelgood seed every couple of weeks to get things going perpetual. There's one trying to germinate under the humidity dome as we speak.

drf2909-2.jpg

drf2909-3.jpg

drf2909-4.jpg

drf2909-5.jpg

The APR is held up with string but the Dr Feelgood is standing on it's own after growing to that shape with nothing but some fan leaf tucking:high-five::passitleft:

Looking great man..

Man that looks like a hard little nutter.. Scary looking thing.

Man that looks like a hard little nutter.. Scary looking thing.

Nah, jumping spiders are our friends and it's only really things that are smaller than it that need to be afraid. Round here there are not too may spiders which are capable of piercing human skin to inflict a bite and most of those that could bite us are unlikely to come into houses as environmental conditions don't suit them.

A few years back I used to make trips down to the south coast of England to photograph spiders down there but that might have had something to do with a girl with a really posh accent too though ;)

It's the little ones down where I live that you need to be wary of.. The big ones just give a funky bite not venomous. Further north and that changes in Aus...
Got another journal started, well week or so ago.. Just thought I'd let you know, be good to see ya...

Hi guys, it's been a while! Been kinda busy with other projects but the perpetual thing seems to be going OK so before I finish this journal I'll show you what my room looks like now.....

room0311.jpg

Dr Feelgood at the back - the one on the left is 25 days old and the one on the right is 52 days old. Red Poison Auto is the res on the bottom left with two plants in it and the bottom right is a new strain from ShortStuff called Auto Gorilla OG which I think is a Gorilla Glue and OG autoflower cross.

No photo period plants and no soil just now.....but am hoping to try some new (to me) tech soon....above and below ground:winkyface:

Some pics of the last Red Poison Auto from Sweet Seeds I harvested.....

rpa2210-1.jpg

rpa2210-2.jpg

Wet above, dry below....

rpa2610-1.jpg

And the last Dr Feelgood I harvested....
drf1710-1.jpg

Right, time to try to catch up round here.....hope all is well?
:passitleft:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Another Dr Feelgood in NFT came down so I might aswell stick pics here until I get going with aeroponics....

How it looked a few days before harvest (a little over 60 days from seed to harvest)....

drf1111-1.jpg

The main cola whilst my buddy was trimming....
drf1311-1.jpg

.....and what the plant looked like by that stage...
drf1311-2.jpg

To end up with this on the drying rack..
drf1311-3.jpg

Hoping to make some progress setting up for the new grow tomorrow :passitleft:

Do you not turn off your lights preharvest? Have heard best time to harvest is before sunrise or lights coming on. Once it gets light it starts doing its thing with photosynthesis and it best be avoided. Read up on it but your stuff has always tasted and smoked good.

Areoponics you say? How come the change? Thought the NFT was more than enough for you. Be good to see the new setup and see how it compares to hydro.

Back
Top Bottom