LED Scrog Hydro: Bruce Banner, Sour Diesel Amherst Diesel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biden320

420 Member
PXL_20210214_172402605.jpg

55 gallon double walled insulated reservoir, 5 13 gallon containers connected with 3" pvc. There's a 1/4 HP chiller in the garage with 3/4 tubing going through the wall connected to a 700gph submerged eco plus mag drive pump. Reservoir temp 65F. Two more 700 gph pumps feed the front and back containers (and both feed the middle container).

There's two o2Grow devices running an hour on hour off which keeps the DO at 12 - 13 ppm. In process ramping up nutes, currently 550 ppm.

There's a BSPEC 600 LED HLG light out of frame with an RSPEC 600 waiting for flower.

<Angry sarcasm> there's a new 4 ton Trane AC off frame too </Angry Sarcasm>

Front row: Bruce Banner
Middle: Sour Diesel, back row Amherst Diesel, Sour Diesel from FM seeds

PXL_20210214_172402605.jpg

55 gallon double walled insulated reservoir, 5 13 gallon containers connected with 3" pvc. There's a 1/4 HP chiller in the garage with 3/4 tubing going through the wall connected to a 700gph submerged eco plus mag drive pump. Reservoir temp 65F. Two more 700 gph pumps feed the front and back containers (and both feed the middle container).

There's two o2Grow devices running an hour on hour off which keeps the DO at 12 - 13 ppm. In process ramping up nutes, currently 550 ppm.

There's a BSPEC 600 LED HLG light out of frame with an RSPEC 600 waiting for flower.

<Angry sarcasm> there's a new 4 ton Trane AC off frame too </Angry Sarcasm>

Front row: Bruce Banner
Middle: Sour Diesel, back row Amherst Diesel, Sour Diesel from FM seeds
Welcome Biden. :welcome: You may be new to 420 but not new to growing i see.
Fantastic looking grow you have going.

The best advice I can give on growing cannabis is a slightly modified version of "measure twice, cut once"

Before performing any task, consider whether there's a way to undo a mistake if you make one. If you're on a one way street with no way to turn around, better to make sure you're on the right road before you start.

If you screw something up but you already considered the consequences - you're learning not failing.

The best advice I can give on growing cannabis is a slightly modified version of "measure twice, cut once"

Before performing any task, consider whether there's a way to undo a mistake if you make one. If you're on a one way street with no way to turn around, better to make sure you're on the right road before you start.

If you screw something up but you already considered the consequences - you're learning not failing.
Great way to look at it!

16135124398955416705027008983799.jpg

The Sour Diesel is a challenge to say the least. The internodals are incredibly small and the branches are thick and hard. I'm not sure either of them will even reach the screen, while the Amherst Diesel and Bruce Banner are already spreading out. They are both incredibly healthy and vigorous but short and stocky.

Welcome!

what does the white netting do?
He is going to fill that entire net area with buds and blow your mind. Watch and learn my friend. This is going to be interesting. Google Genie has a similar setup
Have you seen his journal?

PXL_20210217_034037117.jpg

Furious growth from the Amherst Diesel in the back and Bruce Banner, and some serious sleep from the felines.
Only grow room i have seen with wall to wall carpet. Cute cat :thumb: too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom