Lewydeville’s DWC Grow With Mephisto Genetics Creme De La Chem Plus Many More

Thanks Lew I will do that when I get going just topping with plain water. I use advanced nutrients in my pro mix grows and will use the same in dwc they are a bit strong I find so will probably run a paired back version of their feed schedule.
Do you run any kind of beneficial bacteria in your buckets?
I do run a beneficial bacteria, great stuff either that or H2O2 if I’m not using biological bud boosters as it’s cheaper. It’s a must in hydro.

i like the oil heater. good idea.

have a heat challenged space in winter, the oil heater provides way more even steady heat than a fan type heater. i need one.

i like the oil heater. good idea.

have a heat challenged space in winter, the oil heater provides way more even steady heat than a fan type heater. i need one.
Welcome Bluter you’re 100% right. I paid about £30 for my oil radiator and about £150 for a flashy heat fan and I’ve got to say I wish I’d bought two oil rads instead. Far more even steady heat.

I do run a beneficial bacteria, great stuff either that or H2O2 if I’m not using biological bud boosters as it’s cheaper. It’s a must in hydro.
Can 3% pharmacy grade h202 be used or just 35% food grade? The one I looked at today had an ingredients list of hydrogen peroxide and purified water, nothing else. So I'm guessing no stabilizers in in it.

Can 3% pharmacy grade h202 be used or just 35% food grade? The one I looked at today had an ingredients list of hydrogen peroxide and purified water, nothing else. So I'm guessing no stabilizers in in it.

fwiw ran h202 in the dark ages (80's) before there were enzyme products.

i do hempy today which is passive hydro and it's still part of my toolbox.

we used the 3% back when as that's was what there was. the higher percentage stuff is used mostly the same, only the concentration changes.

I would imagine it’s all very similar and as Bluter says just a case of adjustment to get the right concentration. I use Silver Bullet roots. It’s a dedicated hydro product but originally used to clean drinking water in some countries. It contains silver ions which apparently keep it stable for 5 weeks+.

In like Flynn.
Gidday Lew. Good to see you doing it again!
Some wicked strains you’ve got lined up this time...
Yes DD! Nice to see you as well my friend. I’ve been trying to catch up on your journal. Im not quite there yet but I’m definitely liking your unofficial guide to pain relief idea. Most people just like to read what helps others and give it a go for themselves. I know I’ve been looking for something like that when dealing with my family illnesses. My mum had surgery to remove her bowel cancer 2 weeks ago. No signs that it had spread fantastic news but she has to go on a year of chemotherapy. Shes definitely up for trying cannabis to help and I’ll be documenting everything so hopefully I can chime in with some good info. Hope you’re well mate.

Cheers Lew. I hope it works out for your ma. It’s great they got the cancer out. A year of chemo will be tough. She’s lucky to have your support. As well as our favourite herbal medicine in all its wonderful forms, may I also suggest you take her shopping for a wig. It’s the little things.

Cheers Lew. I hope it works out for your ma. It’s great they got the cancer out. A year of chemo will be tough. She’s lucky to have your support. As well as our favourite herbal medicine in all its wonderful forms, may I also suggest you take her shopping for a wig. It’s the little things.
Apparently she won’t lose her hair. It’s three doses over a year. The doctor said it may not feel like good news having to go through the chemo but it really is a positive outcome. I think they want to blast any cancer cells that maybe in her bloodstream. I said she’s going to have to get on the volcano after each dose! Lol:volcano-smiley:

Great start to the day as we have a few seedlings now!!!
DEE30DF3-42AA-4FC7-9C3B-593DBF6024DB.jpeg
35942E09-BF2D-4721-A827-DCC9EF2E19B6.jpeg
7BB358B3-458A-4B6D-AAC8-D12C27DB8FDA.jpeg
E4F1E78D-A63E-4D55-A701-FDE8F0B4814B.jpeg

Tomorrow I’ll get them into their net pots.

I am glad your mom is going to be ok I really hope the next year of her treatments goes smoothly.

right on those germinated quick now the real show starts looking forward to you rockin out those ladies in your buckets.

fwiw ran h202 in the dark ages (80's) before there were enzyme products.

i do hempy today which is passive hydro and it's still part of my toolbox.

we used the 3% back when as that's was what there was. the higher percentage stuff is used mostly the same, only the concentration changes.
Alright, thank you.

I would imagine it’s all very similar and as Bluter says just a case of adjustment to get the right concentration. I use Silver Bullet roots. It’s a dedicated hydro product but originally used to clean drinking water in some countries. It contains silver ions which apparently keep it stable for 5 weeks+.
Ok I'll definitely look into SBR or something similar, thank you.

Happy growing!

I am glad your mom is going to be ok I really hope the next year of her treatments goes smoothly.

right on those germinated quick now the real show starts looking forward to you rockin out those ladies in your buckets.
Thanks N. Hopefully this time next year it will all be behind her.

It’s getting exciting now. It seems crazy that the autos should be ready to harvest around 70 days from now!

Good morning 420. Checked on the babies today and still only one chem above ground. I carefully looked at each rooter and there is definitely life in 2 but the fourth bean still hasn’t split. I’ve not given up hope yet but it’s not looking good. No worries though as I’ll just pop one of the spare beans I have. The other seedlings seem to be stretching so I’ve dropped the light to about 18 inches. I also put each seedling into its own 2.5 inch net pot and into a tote dwc which holds 30 litres. Just plain water and some beneficial bacteria ph’ed to 5.7. They wont be long in there, as soon as they are up and running I’ll be moving them to their own 5 gallon buckets. I’ve filled my water butts with fresh water to allow them to sit for a few days to get rid of the chlorine as I use tap water (160ppm). Check out the pictures of my ph pen that’s not been used for a few weeks! Still spot on after a calibration, great pen.
805730AC-8629-465C-8A82-FCF07CD4C27C.jpeg
D609BF88-3829-46BF-A064-647213D9CB16.jpeg
1843B6F7-F760-47A7-AA74-57B05DB3707F.jpeg
3E020A9F-9791-4DAF-99D8-0103402588BB.jpeg
A01CD3F9-A8AE-4CD2-97CD-E0D22C877080.jpeg
C25D5671-CC36-4D54-A055-0B8808FB5F2E.jpeg

Hey 420, it’s looking to be a bad start for my first time using autos. Two of the chems aren’t progressing and one hasn’t even split. I should of taken some pictures but I was a little jarred off as I was expecting to open the tent to another couple of seedlings this morning. It looks to me like the seed casings may have caused problems. I’m going to give them one more day and if still no sign of life I’ll pop some more and this time scuff the casings in the hope of softening them. All the other seedlings are fine and stretching for the light so I’ve dropped the led another 6 inches. Hope everyone is having a great day I know am now I’ve had a few dabs of Tangie rosin!

That’s a bummer. Would’ve been a Total Bummer if it weren’t for ^ tangie rosin and more beans.

The next ones to pop will fill the space no worries.

I think it’s amazing you guys can buy seeds there. We are fifty years behind you in the antipodes.

Still. I feel your pain. Maybe I get a rosin press one day and feel your buzz too :cool:

That’s a bummer. Would’ve been a Total Bummer if it weren’t for ^ tangie rosin and more beans.

The next ones to pop will fill the space no worries.

I think it’s amazing you guys can buy seeds there. We are fifty years behind you in the antipodes.

Still. I feel your pain. Maybe I get a rosin press one day and feel your buzz too :cool:
Yep the Tangie rosin definitely took the edge off! We’re allowed to buy seeds just not germinate them. :oops:

:rofl:
We’re allowed to buy seeds just not germinate them.
Outstanding! What a bizarrely convoluted situation to be in. Does the borough send serious young men around to count everyone’s beans? I think not. Fantastic.
That explains the souvenir disclaimers in uk seedbanks’ web sites. It’s the sort of mechanism I suppose that means people can look away while you sort your meds out. While not the same thing as freedom at least you have the keys to the medicine cabinet:high-five: ka pai e hoa/means mucho bene amigo in te reo nzinglish.

:rofl:

Outstanding! What a bizarrely convoluted situation to be in. Does the borough send serious young men around to count everyone’s beans? I think not. Fantastic.
That explains the souvenir disclaimers in uk seedbanks’ web sites. It’s the sort of mechanism I suppose that means people can look away while you sort your meds out. While not the same thing as freedom at least you have the keys to the medicine cabinet:high-five: ka pai e hoa/means mucho bene amigo in te reo nzinglish.
Ha it’s crazy, we have fantastic seed banks and hydro stores. Do you buy yours from over seas?

Back
Top Bottom