Lewydeville’s Perpetual DWC With Fruit Spirit 2018

I was going to get a timber set up but I don’t think they make them anymore. As soon as I’m ready to purchase I’ll do some research. I’m not worried if it’s a kit or ready to go. I don’t really want to go buying materials to make my own frames and stuff if I can help it though. I do enough of that at work. Lol.
Haha that's what I was talking about.. to build the whole frame and stuff.. but I do think if you build one with less powerfull but more QB's the light would be much more uniform and have less loss on the walls..

Haha that's what I was talking about.. to build the whole frame and stuff.. but I do think if you build one with less powerfull but more QB's the light would be much more uniform and have less loss on the walls..

I probably would build it. From my new lights I want total coverage of my tent. I’m not sure how it works with the quantum boards but I want four separate lights each covering a 75cm x75cm area. I’d also rather be over gunned than under. I’m running 1200w at the moment.

I probably would build it. From my new lights I want total coverage of my tent. I’m not sure how it works with the quantum boards but I want four separate lights each covering a 75cm x75cm area. I’d also rather be over gunned than under. I’m running 1200w at the moment.
I saw a few guys on here who built it on a frame and on YT are also a few vids about this diy

Just a few pics today. I’ll give a bigger update later.

Looks lovely in here. I’m going to plop down in the corner and watch if that’s okay?

You’re more than welcome here GT. I’m going to be picking your brain on the Tangie rosin. Going to squish some bubble as soon as I get a press.

You’re more than welcome here GT. I’m going to be picking your brain on the Tangie rosin. Going to squish some bubble as soon as I get a press.

Tangie rosin? Yummy! You will love it. I wish I was there to help.

Tangie rosin? Yummy! You will love it. I wish I was there to help.

Did you buy a purpose built rosin press or build your own with heat plates? I like the look of the Rosin Tech stuff.

Gonna be some nice colas in here in a few weeks!

Cheers buddy. I’m really happy with this run. Just wish I had a bit more time to spend in the garden enjoying them. Really would like some nice shots of my Fruit Spirit to finish off this journal. I’m going to keep her about but I promise I won’t mention her in my other journals! Lol. How are you mate, your Barney seedlings are powering along nicely.

I'm good buddy. lol I'd like to keep the Curry hanging about but we'll see. I'd also like to throw everything I have at the Barneys Journal but I've grown attached to her, bit like the fruit spirit. The FS looks like a keeper though

She is crazy. I want to make seeds with her. ;)

Did you buy a purpose built rosin press or build your own with heat plates? I like the look of the Rosin Tech stuff.

I built one a few years ago. Check out my Rosin thread in my sig. Mine is not the most accurate (nor pretty), but it gets the job done. I love squeezing bud. :hookah:

I was trying to get into the flower tent just before lights on to get some better pictures but I just missed it. I’d been watching the clock for the last hour making sure I wouldn’t. :hmmmm: Nothing to do with the bubble I’ve been vaping all afternoon .... must be the timer is broken! Lol. One of the bud booster is giving me a bit of a ph headache at the moment. Dropping out to 5.1 on the Fruit Spirit #2. Fingers crossed I’ve got it sorted. Cut two Fruit Spirit#1 clones as well. They’ve joined the others in the veg tent. Some undercarriage photos tonight.

Gorgeous!

Cheers mate. I’ve started on your rosin thread. It’s fantastic I would of never of thought by pressing bags like coke cans it would yield more than a flat bag. Great info

I was going to get a timber set up but I don’t think they make them anymore. As soon as I’m ready to purchase I’ll do some research. I’m not worried if it’s a kit or ready to go. I don’t really want to go buying materials to make my own frames and stuff if I can help it though. I do enough of that at work. Lol.

I emailed Timber last week to see if they had any QB's left but they didn't.
HLG has QB kits.

That’s where I got my QBs...HLG. I have a tutorial in my journal about how I put mine together. Just a few pages ago. It’s easy. They work great. If they would’ve been around when I was a kid, my closet would’ve been rockin.

Hey Lewy - thought I'd sub up to this one and watch the show. Looks like I got here just in time.

You are just in time Dobewan and welcome my friend. Glad to have you here.

Back
Top Bottom