Well I'm not disappointed...I think they look great! :thumb:

How did you do on the pollination?
I suppose disappointed is a strong word. I'm chuffed to have some bags with new varieties in. That's always the goal really. I think the Godfather OG might have a few NOTM contenders in.

Well so far it appears there were only seeds on the Skunk and Pungent Skunk. Which are the 2 I pollinated. The Skunk has a load of hollow immature seeds on and I found 2 today that might just be viable. The Pungent Skunk has kicked out at least 15 mature seeds so far. I'm not positive if it was the pollination attempt or self pollination but I think if they got any of the aroma of the critical mass I'll know straight away when I flower them out. That thing was different. Probably pop a couple in the Spring grow.

212g is not bad, especially considering the short veg phase. Nice going Vet! :thumb:

Just an update to say I'm a fan of the Godfather OG for a night time smoke. It hits goooood. Super chilled.

Also I thought this was quite fun. I pretty much just abandoned the garage tent after harvest and the skeletons have been sat in there since. I left a couple of bits I couldn't be bothered to chop off and they appear to still be alive.🤣
PXL_20221101_194947722~2.jpg
PXL_20221101_194921283~2.jpg

U darn right mate ,I've gone from 5 lights to 3 ,,the price of leccy is ridiculous

That godfather looks awesome,,
There's nothing worse than running out of gear b4 it's ready,, I hate having to cut my plants b4 they properly ready,,I'm having to cut early out of necessity ☹️😣😖😫

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Grow Journals

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you.

:Namaste:
Must've slipped my mind to report this one completed. Cheers. 👍

Must've slipped my mind to report this one completed. Cheers. 👍
You rock VetSmoke85! We're hoping everyone gets on board with that. I have forgotten to do it pretty often. 😳
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom