That ain't so bad mate
Yeah, I'm already wondering if my current grow is gonna be worth it, looks a bit measly
I might abandon and save some dosh - cupboard's full enough :hookah:
Will be plenty for us but I was hoping for more. Feel like I may as well have done autos and got this much quicker. Lost a bit to mould though so that's made quite a difference.

Had a little tester of the Godfather OG last night. As advertised it's definitely not a daytime smoke.:laugh: Damn my eyelids got heavy but I didn't fall asleep. Tiny eyes of a shrew. Felt like I was under a weighted blanket. It's nice.

Just hit a little of the Platinum Cookies and I feel like someone is hugging my face.🤣

Update- This Platinum Cookies has absolutely kicked my arse and not in a great way. It's because I got less than 3 hours sleep and haven't eaten enough today. Often have a rough one when I'm exhausted. I should learn really. I know it's plenty strong anyway. Looking forward to trying a little less when I'm feeling more fresh.

Update- This Platinum Cookies has absolutely kicked my arse and not in a great way. It's because I got less than 3 hours sleep and haven't eaten enough today. Often have a rough one when I'm exhausted. I should learn really. I know it's plenty strong anyway. Looking forward to trying a little less when I'm feeling more fresh.
Platinum Cookies! Got it.

Thanks for that Vet. :Rasta:

Just kicked off a little anxiety attack. Getting better at riding them out.
Just curious, Vet...but how long do the anxiety attacks last?
I occasionally get them if I smoke a bit too much- they used to last for about 40 minutes, but now they're down to apx. 20 minutes... they're either shorter, or I've just learned to handle them better ...maybe a little of both...
That Blueberry Hill got me a few times before I got my dosage dialed in..GSC has the potential, but I'm taking it easy with that one so far...

Just curious, Vet...but how long do the anxiety attacks last?
I occasionally get them if I smoke a bit too much- they used to last for about 40 minutes, but now they're down to apx. 20 minutes... they're either shorter, or I've just learned to handle them better ...maybe a little of both...
That Blueberry Hill got me a few times before I got my dosage dialed in..GSC has the potential, but I'm taking it easy with that one so far...
Range from 20 minutes to an hour. If it's longer than 20 it's usually a bad one. I have wondered if there's something in certain strains that makes it more likely for me but I think it is more the physical and mental state I'm in at the time of consumption. Having a bit of CBD can help.

Range from 20 minutes to an hour. If it's longer than 20 it's usually a bad one. I have wondered if there's something in certain strains that makes it more likely for me but I think it is more the physical and mental state I'm in at the time of consumption. Having a bit of CBD can help.
I can’t smoke any of the Dogs. Done a Purple Star a couple of years ago. Missus loved it. I would smoke and then wait for a piano to drop on my head. Not fun. Some strains just a bit much nowadays

I can’t smoke any of the Dogs. Done a Purple Star a couple of years ago. Missus loved it. I would smoke and then wait for a piano to drop on my head. Not fun. Some strains just a bit much nowadays
Joe, I found a Purple Star Killer that's a cross between Purple Kush x Star Killer. It that close to what had you waiting on the piano to drop? :Rasta:

Had to put a couple of ties on the Gushcake to open her up a little. The rest are shaping up okay with just a little bending and tucking but she was just all in the middle. Probably flip them at the end of this week.
PXL_20221024_170739744~2.jpg
PXL_20221024_170753391~2.jpg

Looks like you got a sativa dom strain on the left.
Shame you dont have a space for her by her self.
Looking like my current grow ;)
Power of the Purple Dick.🤣 She's growing great. Is a bit of a shame. If it wasn't this time of year I'd be tempted to transplant her again and put her in the 70x70 out in the garage. Plus the cost of running two tents now.😭 Before the hike I would've done it and just made her a monster.
That's a nice patch of greenery Vet! :Rasta:
Thanks bud. They seem content, I'm content.

Now for a post meant for this journal. The buds are all in grove bags now and I've done a final weigh in. I was right with my estimate. Total was 212g. Disappointing as I was hoping for at least 280g but it's more than enough to last.

Skunk = 56g
PXL_20221024_185606549~2.jpg

Pungent Skunk = 44g
PXL_20221024_185735489~2.jpg

Godfather OG = 43g
PXL_20221024_185911205~2.jpg

Med 1:1 = 38g
PXL_20221024_190025636~2.jpg

Platinum Cookies = 31g
PXL_20221024_190132356~2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom