Had a little tester bud of the Skunk tonight. Smoke was okay but does need a cure. Mrs said she tasted aniseed but I just taste weed like always.šŸ¤£ The effects are nothing crazy. Could be because it was harvested a little early or just that Skunk is a relatively low THC strain by today's standards. Possibly early harvest as it doesn't seem to last long either. However, I really like it. The body effects are relaxing but not heavy. A slight tingle around my head. It has me mentally alert and uplifted but not racey at all. I just feel good, and I am more than happy with that. It will be interesting to see what the rest is like after a bit longer maturing.

Here's some pics of the girls. Happy growing and smoking.
PXL_20221005_204751442~2.jpg
PXL_20221005_204725660~2.jpg
PXL_20221005_204712910~2.jpg
PXL_20221005_204701058~2.jpg
PXL_20221005_204652273~2.jpg
It looks like it would both smell and taste good! :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

Not sure why but the Gushcake just decided to lean right over. Propped her up now.
PXL_20221010_182613355~2.jpg
Shouldn't be a problem Vet, you know that, but I wonder why they do that sometimes
/ Lamp is not giving enough blue, or too far away
/ Too much N somehow [the leaves look a little bloated?]
/ More fan on seedlings
/ Seedling in large pot
These are questions, not answers, I know :hookah:

Shouldn't be a problem Vet, you know that, but I wonder why they do that sometimes
/ Lamp is not giving enough blue, or too far away
/ Too much N somehow [the leaves look a little bloated?]
/ More fan on seedlings
/ Seedling in large pot
These are questions, not answers, I know :hookah:
Only thing I can think of is either they're trying to get away from the light, as they all keep leaning a bit. Or more likely the stems are a little weak as I didn't have anything blowing over them for the first 7 or 8 days. Couldn't find a spare small fan. Then I remembered I had one still attached to the back of the old stealth cabinet.šŸ¤£

Well I told them to stop with the whisky and they seem to have listened. I've moved these to one side of the bigger tent so I could take the 40x40 down and put up the dryer. Starting the chop tomorrow night.

Little ones Day 13. Haven't decided if I'll top these or just let them go natural. Aiming for a short veg.
PXL_20221012_075008502~2.jpg

Day 78. I think these will be the last pics of them standing. I've been too busy this week but I think they'll all come down this weekend.

Look bang on VS. Can see the density on them šŸ’Ŗ
Thanks bud. Should be a pretty decent harvest I reckon.

Day 78. I think these will be the last pics of them standing. I've been too busy this week but I think they'll all come down this weekend.

Look bang on VS. Can see the density on them šŸ’Ŗ
Those colours tho wow excellent finish. Great job bro

Back
Top Bottom