Lewydeville’s Six Strain DWC

Some pictures of the girls last night. It’s the beginning of week 8 and some of the them are starting to look really chunky. Sorbet Dream is just an incredible strain. I’ve not even tried any yet but I just know it’s going to be fire with the smell of the buds, as I’m writing this I just want to get up and go rub the sugar leaves just for a whiff it’s that good! I’m not feeling the RQS Fat Banana. It obviously doesn’t like the heat but I don’t feel its been that hot to react how it has. She might do something late on but I’m not so sure.
645339D1-AE69-4B3B-B245-79CB85CAEE72.jpeg
0A2F71B1-6E7C-4F01-AD6C-86DD951EEFCE.jpeg
05C5E90B-826F-405E-A8C9-18483D491248.jpeg
1EDA9476-1E39-414C-B315-F2D66AA31B3C.jpeg
2820FB3E-C7F2-468B-8269-8A0E33C6B352.jpeg
F539A15D-3079-4C5E-9A69-86E6F33CFC65.jpeg
8DBF8F4F-1710-4812-A4DC-343419ABB688.jpeg
95B1F4A7-660F-4C00-ABC8-F727633E8368.jpeg
9A900A23-9E9C-4788-ABAF-676F82C4B392.jpeg
6CAC19C4-7C33-4946-B3D9-2EE6C4438139.jpeg

He
That Sorbet looks great! If it wasn't for the Barneys thread I'd have probably tried another one of DNA's Sorbet crosses. The Bakers Delight sounds tasty!

Mate I’m so impressed with this strain I’ll definitely be ordering a full pack of Sorbet Dream beans for future grows. Totally outstanding in speed of growth, structure and honestly if this plant was less than a quarter of the size that it is I’d still be singing its praises as it smells out of this world. I’ll probably go through the Sorbet range now and Bakers Delight sounds interesting. Is that a cookies cross? How are you Professor? Hope you’re enjoying your weekend.

He

Mate I’m so impressed with this strain I’ll definitely be ordering a full pack of Sorbet Dream beans for future grows. Totally outstanding in speed of growth, structure and honestly if this plant was less than a quarter of the size that it is I’d still be singing its praises as it smells out of this world. I’ll probably go through the Sorbet range now and Bakers Delight sounds interesting. Is that a cookies cross? How are you Professor? Hope you’re enjoying your weekend.
It is . In fact there's not a single one that doesn't appeal to me lol. Banana Sorbet is another that I like the look of. We have some nice weather for a change, it's hot with a nice breeze. It's a busy weekend again Lew. Cleaning and kids lol. Hope you're well buddy

It is . In fact there's not a single one that doesn't appeal to me lol. Banana Sorbet is another that I like the look of. We have some nice weather for a change, it's hot with a nice breeze. It's a busy weekend again Lew. Cleaning and kids lol. Hope you're well buddy

I’m good thank you. I don’t like to be a grumpy git on a beautiful day like today but I could do with 3 more weeks of cool weather. Lol. Hit 85 in my tent yesterday not good at all. Might go grab some co2 bags to help out. Banana sorbet sounds amazing! That Fat Banana I’m growing smells pretty funky, I’d say Banana paint. How do you like your Gorilla Zkittles? Now that’s one sticky plant that also smells incredible.

I’m good thank you. I don’t like to be a grumpy git on a beautiful day like today but I could do with 3 more weeks of cool weather. Lol. Hit 85 in my tent yesterday not good at all. Might go grab some co2 bags to help out. Banana sorbet sounds amazing! That Fat Banana I’m growing smells pretty funky, I’d say Banana paint. How do you like your Gorilla Zkittles? Now that’s one sticky plant that also smells incredible.
The GZ is doing great. She's covered in trichs and I think she's going purple or blue. She's still on the gorrila side with some funky fuel thing going on....
ORG_DSC02319.JPG

The GZ is doing great. She's covered in trichs and I think she's going purple or blue. She's still on the gorrila side with some funky fuel thing going on....
ORG_DSC02319.JPG

I’ve not tried Gorilla before but mine smells exactly how you describe yours earthy with a fuel background. We are on the same day as well so Harvest Party!!! :high-five:

Today is the start of week 8 in the flower tent and with temperatures set to soar in the next couple of days I can’t wait for these to finish up. Hopefully by next summer I will be in my new grow space which shouldn’t be as susceptible to high summer temps.....hopefully!
Because of the heat the Fat Banana is a lost cause I my opinion. I’m just going to keep her bucket topped up and ph’d until I feel the trichomes are good then harvest for rosin and bubble hash. The Sorbet Dream is just getting fatter and fatter buds everyday as is the Critical Hog. I think the Gorilla Zkittles will be the first to harvest then the SD. The Pink Kush smells fantastic like sweet candy so I can’t wait to squeeze some of this bud as I think the rosin will be so good.:drool:
FA87E508-4168-46D4-A1E8-54342F9F35C8.jpeg

Sorbet Dream
03C3E382-BDAD-4B3C-9D74-89B7B02FA4AB.jpeg
Sorbet Dream
1DA83801-8809-4B3A-8C5F-CC6D1B723576.jpeg
Sorbet Dream
B0A45910-6379-4B90-9214-11A8CA186667.jpeg

Pink kush
FD49126A-EB8F-428D-8CC0-8926D4ECD007.jpeg
Critical Hog
A600639E-A360-48A6-86BD-91CD9DEE400E.jpeg
Gorilla Zkittles
86E796A9-B7C6-4EB4-B562-85CBA776B5D1.jpeg
62CEF250-D3F1-43D1-9FB9-FE78F8226AA5.jpeg
French Macron
C00E3BC3-C1FD-4931-8EC9-5DAC33460F65.jpeg
Sorbet Dream cola, the pics don’t do justice to how big and chunky the buds are.
Hope everyone is having a great start to their week.

temperatures set to soar in the next couple of days
Are they? We've not had a great start to the summer down this way. When the sun does come out though it's hot. Got myself a burnt head after about 2 days renovating a chimney lol.
Because of the heat the Fat Banana is a lost cause I my opinion
It's a shame but like you said, there's pressing and bubble hash to fall back on. How's the French Macaron? Isn't she a Platinum cross?

Are they? We've not had a great start to the summer down this way. When the sun does come out though it's hot. Got myself a burnt head after about 2 days renovating a chimney lol.

It's a shame but like you said, there's pressing and bubble hash to fall back on. How's the French Macaron? Isn't she a Platinum cross?

I think it’s supposed to be well into the 30’s by the weekend.:oops: I’ve got a bit of natural stone work next week should be nice for a change. I think the Macron is a cookie’s cross but I’m not sure what with. Looks nice bud but the plant is very small from when I snapped it in half! I’ve got another 4 beans so i’ll be growing it again soon. You need a 420 magazine baseball cap to save that head mate! Lol

I think it’s supposed to be well into the 30’s by the weekend.:oops: I’ve got a bit of natural stone work next week should be nice for a change. I think the Macron is a cookie’s cross but I’m not sure what with. Looks nice bud but the plant is very small from when I snapped it in half! I’ve got another 4 beans so i’ll be growing it again soon. You need a 420 magazine baseball cap to save that head mate! Lol
I like the sound of that. A cap is probably a good idea. Might have to change the wording to 240 though lol. I just checked out the French Macaron and it's Gelato 33 x French Cookies. The French Cookies is Platinum Cookies x Platinum Cookies so yep. Plenty of Cookie goodness in that one

I like the sound of that. A cap is probably a good idea. Might have to change the wording to 240 though lol. I just checked out the French Macaron and it's Gelato 33 x French Cookies. The French Cookies is Platinum Cookies x Platinum Cookies so yep. Plenty of Cookie goodness in that one

Going to be my first taste of a cookies strain and I can’t wait. Apparently cookies makes some marvellous concentrate. I got a lovely G13 hat when I bought some seeds recently but I won’t wear it to work in case someone knows what it means! You get two free Critical Hog beans if you buy a 5 pack of TH seeds and that is a nice strain to grow. Not one problem from it and the buds look like they will be nice and fat. Easy to grow and great for a first timer. How long you thinking on your GZ?

Some shots with the lights on.
AB6A4FDC-35D8-437D-B426-9E918F790947.jpeg
Group shot
8C7E8A69-9CA3-4737-9FC4-2BACE332551A.jpeg
Critical Hog
67889B9D-ABCE-4614-A440-EFDA191BDB7D.jpeg

Pink Kush
01DF8480-EB97-4269-A1B8-AC6B07240BCE.jpeg
Sorbet Dream mainline
ED262388-DFE9-4A21-9171-D34FF2D3B7DB.jpeg

I’ve spun each plant 90 degrees every 24 hours. I feel it’s really paid off and well worth the effort.

Going to be my first taste of a cookies strain and I can’t wait. Apparently cookies makes some marvellous concentrate. I got a lovely G13 hat when I bought some seeds recently but I won’t wear it to work in case someone knows what it means! You get two free Critical Hog beans if you buy a 5 pack of TH seeds and that is a nice strain to grow. Not one problem from it and the buds look like they will be nice and fat. Easy to grow and great for a first timer. How long you thinking on your GZ?
I pulled my Barneys Farm lighter out at work and someone asked where I got it. He knew what it was and I said that I got it from someone in a pub lol. The GZ is coming on nicely. I think that she's on day 44. I reckon it'll be around Day 60. She's getting some lovely colours coming through now with her hairs going a nice bright orange. The OS looks like she'll be ready first though. Her bud doesn't look quite as colourful as the GZ but her pistils are so bright. I don't think it'll be long before we start seeing some amber in the trichs on both of them.

I pulled my Barneys Farm lighter out at work and someone asked where I got it. He knew what it was and I said that I got it from someone in a pub lol. The GZ is coming on nicely. I think that she's on day 44. I reckon it'll be around Day 60. She's getting some lovely colours coming through now with her hairs going a nice bright orange. The OS looks like she'll be ready first though. Her bud doesn't look quite as colourful as the GZ but her pistils are so bright. I don't think it'll be long before we start seeing some amber in the trichs on both of them.

I like the sound of orange sherbet. I have to say fair play to Barneys they’ve got a load of exciting strains at the moment.

Little bit of lower fluff on the Gorilla Zkittles! Fair play to Barneys indeed....
ORG_DSC02420.JPG

Wow lovely colours on the GZ. I hope mine goes that colour. That’s some serious frost for lower fluff as well!! Not long now mate and we’ll be into the scissor hash! :high-five:

Wow lovely colours on the GZ. I hope mine goes that colour. That’s some serious frost for lower fluff as well!! Not long now mate and we’ll be into the scissor hash! :high-five:
It's mainly the lower buds that are the most colourful at the moment though the tops are turning. She's a grease factory who's sweating frost. Won't be long at all Lew

Back
Top Bottom