Mad Scientist 7D2

When you have problems growing you have problems. Now I have spider mites. Wtf if going on. Amphids. Rats now spider mites.

Really...........

IMG_20240122_115620.jpg

IMG_20240122_115613.jpg

IMG_20240122_115556.jpg

IMG_20240122_115539.jpg

Honestly I've been hearing about neem oil. Maybe @InTheShed can give you more information on that
I already sprayed it will natural oil that kills them. Or forces them to go to another plant anyway.. then order off Amazon the SNS 217 stuff. My wife used to make candles and we have all natural oil sht you can think of. Just Google what kills them naturally and add water.. I have name for it called hoarding. She hates that

In flower I'd use Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap at 4Tbs/gallon, but the time to kill mites is when you see bite marks on the leaves rather than webs on the flowers.

Still worth a go with the DrB's, but it would need to be sprayed top and bottom to saturation every 2-3 days for two weeks minimum at this stage.

:goodluck: 7D!

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Bronners-Pure-Castile-Liquid-Soap/dp/B000HJXQ9G?tag=420magazine0f-20
Yeah. I noticed them week ago. And didn't think of it. Being it was -2 degrees other things were on the ticket before going to the greenhouse
Especially this grow is screwed anyway. On anything but survival

Oh no, that's a real bummer, dude! 😔 It's Murphy's Law?

Spider mites can be especially tricky to deal with, as they reproduce so quickly and can spread to other plants in your growing space. But it's happy to see there are things you have already done to get rid of them.

Yeah. I noticed them week ago. And didn't think of it. Being it was -2 degrees other things were on the ticket before going to the greenhouse
Especially this grow is screwed anyway. On anything but survival
This is also supposedly a good safe product even in flower. And a sponsor @Sierra Natural Science

Kill them mites brother!
Working. On it. Bro. Just one issue after another. Must be due for it. Had two good years of growing. Just hope this want last long. Or have any other issues. Changing dirt everything . Due good cleaning . And try to not run out of smoke. Lmao. Key thing there.

Oh no, that's a real bummer, dude! 😔 It's Murphy's Law?

Spider mites can be especially tricky to deal with, as they reproduce so quickly and can spread to other plants in your growing space. But it's happy to see there are things you have already done to get rid of them.
Yeah. I knew something was wrong week ago but it began little cold to remove myself from the fireplace. It got to neg 2 for the high. . We don't get out in that weather. So for week problem grew. But it easy fix.

Well don't see webs no more. So spider mites are vaccinated the premises I guess. Sns217 poison coming soon. Babies are in veg tent under @ViparSpectra 1500 pro light. And we limping along. Till new grow starts

IMG_20240124_170544.jpg

IMG_20240124_172536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom