Malawi, Golden Tiger, Wild Thailand & Apple Betty From Herbies Seeds

Thanks @HashGirl !

Golden Tiger has been my daily driver for the last three or four days but I'm prepping myself to try some of the upper Wild Thailand buds :bongrip:

Wish me luck, eh ? ;)

Cheers

The seed prices I quoted above were actually for 5 seeds each so the Tikal and Golden Tiger were actually $6.28 and $7.98 per seed.

That's a good price but I only needed one ;)

Cheers

Yeah for now and then you’ll wanna grow her again and again and again and again. Plus you could sell some to some buddies, and recoup your cost and more. Show them the other site prices and sell 2-3 sets of 5 seeds for like $40. More than enough to cover your cost of the seeds/shipping and still plenty to grow for yourself later. Almost did this myself but I think what I wanted would initially cost me $700-800 for the amount of bulk seeds I was about to order, with no guarantee to sell some for a profit. All my growing friends are now pretty much you guys/gals here and on various other boards I post on.

Yeah for now and then you’ll wanna grow her again and again and again and again. Plus you could sell some to some buddies, and recoup your cost and more. Show them the other site prices and sell 2-3 sets of 5 seeds for like $40. More than enough to cover your cost of the seeds/shipping and still plenty to grow for yourself later. Almost did this myself but I think what I wanted would initially cost me $700-800 for the amount of bulk seeds I was about to order, with no guarantee to sell some for a profit. All my growing friends are now pretty much you guys/gals here and on various other boards I post on.
That would be years down the line !

My Ace wish list currently has 9 strains in it and I must have at least 16 seeds/varieties in stock !

I only grow for myself and the odd gift so four legal plants does me just fine :love:

Cheers

My Ace wish list currently has 9 strains in it and I must have at least 16 seeds/varieties in stock !

I only grow for myself and the odd gift so four legal plants does me just fine :love:

Cheers

My wish list keeps growing too. Zamaldelica is on the top of my list of seeds I need to buy. Wouldn’t mind trying some of their new crosses of Killer A5 Haze, Golden Tiger and Malawi on their site too. Plus, good for you for having the patience to only grow the legal 4 you’re allowed. I clearly haven’t learn to count yet :laughtwo:

My wish list keeps growing too. Zamaldelica is on the top of my list of seeds I need to buy. Wouldn’t mind trying some of their new crosses of Killer A5 Haze, Golden Tiger and Malawi on their site too. Plus, good for you for having the patience to only grow the legal 4 you’re allowed. I clearly haven’t learn to count yet :laughtwo:

I have Zamaldelica on my list, too. I also have Congo and Nepal(ese) Jam on my list. Golden Tiger was on my list before I got them at CannaPot at the end of June. They made it to Canada more than 10 days ago but not to me so I emailed them and they're going to contact the carrier and get back to me. I hope they haven't been seized. I'm counting on using some of them soon. I think my order was insured because of how much I spent but I'm not sure; I'd have to go back and look. Now, I have 15 strains that go over 70 days in flower. I've planned out the next few years and hope to grow all of them. I'm already growing a Café Racer, a Durban Poison and a Malawi x PCK so that's 3/15. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Cheers
Haha awesome not seen many sativa fans before
ace seeds I love the seed description and am chasing the energetic trippy highs ,
I do want the narcotic effects of the malawi killer ,but the golden tiger , and Panama crosses sound insane lol gona follow see how you do now hehe
have you experienced their sativas “roaring energy sativa high” over normal polyhybrid sativas in normal shops ?

Haha awesome not seen many sativa fans before
ace seeds I love the seed description and am chasing the energetic trippy highs ,
I do want the narcotic effects of the malawi killer ,but the golden tiger , and Panama crosses sound insane lol gona follow see how you do now hehe
have you experienced their sativas “roaring energy sativa high” over normal polyhybrid sativas in normal shops ?
Do you mean dispensaries ?

Never been in one ;)

But my last two grows of pure Sativa's have been the most productive and energetic I've ever had !

Cheers

Do you mean dispensaries ?

Never been in one ;)

But my last two grows of pure Sativa's have been the most productive and energetic I've ever had !

Cheers
Yeah man !! I grew for 15 years growing barneys and all the rest , there “sativas” hunting a high I never got back ,someone pointed out back then I would have had a sativa sativa not a mixed wrongly labeled sativa lol
ace Seeds seems to have descriptions to what I am hunting hehe 1 guy explained how he and his mates ended up 2towns over eating ice cream and no clue how they got there hysterical laughing and feeling like a kid again lol
damn sounds good eh haha ,that golden tiger grows strange as ,like crazy sativa bud expression.

Back
Top Bottom