Mandala of Nirvana

Yea, I found a few bananas on K1. I cut open some of the fatter calyxes and found no trace of seed. I should have separated that paragraph. It's time for her to come down. After all, it is the beginning of week 13! All my plants seem to take two weeks longer than normal to mature. This is a 10 week strain. I go by trichomes though. I like to see a couple of amber ones. That's what I was waiting for. They're about 90% cloudy now, so it should be good to go.

For a Sativa, 90% cloudy sounds good. Maybe if you had added UVB light they would mature a bit quicker but that is just a guess. I do believe that UV would take the stone to another level with that strain. :goodjob: on your patience.

bad news about the dead plant dude
to bad about the father plant as well

the rest look pretty good
very nice
Yea, it sucks, but I still consider myself lucky.;)
Thanx, blacken!

For a Sativa, 90% cloudy sounds good. Maybe if you had added UVB light they would mature a bit quicker but that is just a guess. I do believe that UV would take the stone to another level with that strain. on your patience.
Thanx, munki, and thanx for the advice about the UV light! Very interesting. You'll need some good shades to work in the grow room!:smokin: Maybe some suntan lotion too. It'll be like a day at the beach!:surf:

Hi tricome

I'm sure learning a great deal from your journal. Thanks.

Too bad about the He. Sucks, but might be good stock for a few seeds.

I love the COs you got from your friend. Self LST'ed.
YOU learning from ME! What, from my mistakes?!:biglaugh: Seriously,thanx OMM! I'm glad to help anyone out. So, feel free to ask any questions. Also, I sometimes leave some info out. I'm still pretty new, and about everything I know I learned from the great growers here. THANX EVERYONE! :hug:

Here's the K2 harvest. Well, most of it.
100_05683.JPG

100_05692.JPG

I left some lower branches to finish up.
100_0570.JPG

Here's a front and side view of the interesting main stalk of the Northern Lights that was harvested earlier.
100_0579.JPG

100_05801.JPG

K1 and K2 are still drying. I'll give a smoke and weight report when it's ready.
In the meantime, check out the next episode....Kali-Orange!:cool:

Congrats on getting to the finish line with smokable product. You can definitely improve your yield on future grows. This is good as you will be able to appreciate those gains when they come. So what do you plan on changing or improving on the next grow?

awesome poodle buds
they look like they will rock
Thanx, blacken! Poodle bus; I like that! Both K1 and K2 have "poodle buds". Gotta check out your grow when I have time!

looking good bro..
Thanx, Haze! Your buds blow mine away! Haha!

Nice score....got some really nice looking buds there ....well done
Thanx, Tunes! You have become quite the grow master in a short time!

Congrats on getting to the finish line with smokable product. You can definitely improve your yield on future grows. This is good as you will be able to appreciate those gains when they come. So what do you plan on changing or improving on the next grow?
Thanx, munki! Any advice to improve yield is greatly appreciated! As far as what I'm going to improve on; you got me there. My growing has gotten a double whammy with being busy at work and with the holidays, and getting lax in the garden. I haven't been paying enough attention to my plants and haven't been keeping good records. Hence the death of Organic Bagseed. Your question has me refocused! :thanks:
Everyone please feel free to ask questions and make any suggestions. Help keep me on track! That Northern Lights and Purple Bagseed have kept me in kind of a stupor! :smokin: LOL

But, now I have Kalichakra buds to smoke! This is a "git 'r' done" weed. K1 and K2 are in jars now. The K1 has a flavor like Lifesavers candy, but still pretty green. The smell is about the same. The K2 has a super smooth skunk taste with a hint of vanilla. Probably the smoothest smoke I've ever had. This one smells like it taste too. They were flushed well-buds burn away to lightweight gray ash. Both have an uplifting, energetic high. It also seems to help me focus. Just what I want! The only thing is the yield. I know I can do better. These plants were over 4' tall. K1 yield = 34.1g. K2 had a little more weight. Majority harvest = 36g. Here is the rest I cut today. Check out the tiny 5 fingered leaves. The bent branch is the one the got broken early in flower.
100_05881.JPG

Here's a closeup of the top/bottom of the bent branch.
100_05891.JPG

I will post the weight of the remaining buds when they dry.
Thanx, everyone, for making this possible!:Rasta:

Thanx, Sun, Charlie, and OMM!
The bottom branch harvest was only 1.8g. These buds really shrink when dry.
100_0602.JPG

So, the total weight of K2 is 37.8g.
:thanks: everyone for tuning in to my grow and supporting me! Without this community, this would not be possible. Be sure to check out my new grow Kali-Orange

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom