Mandala Strains x 3!

Hand watering coco is less painful to the butt than dirt, but I've watered less often because of it. Deciding which emitters to order, and hoping a tiny submerged pump suffices were/are questions that held me back. It's really not super critical, coco smooths the path and nurtures despite inconsistencies.
A few cheap parts and a timer makes a big difference. Get emitters that can be easily taken apart to clear clogs, and that work on very low pressure.

Hand watering coco is less painful to the butt than dirt, but I've watered less often because of it. Deciding which emitters to order, and hoping a tiny submerged pump suffices were/are questions that held me back. It's really not super critical, coco smooths the path and nurtures despite inconsistencies.
A few cheap parts and a timer makes a big difference. Get emitters that can be easily taken apart to clear clogs, and that work on very low pressure.

Not sure where the coco came to topic, but thanks Propa, and welcome to the journey!

:yummy: Here to join the party and I love the choice of strains :)
+rep(when I can again)

Butcher! Thanks for stopping by...and stay tuned for Monday's updates...

:lot-o-toke:

This isnt the best pic, but you all get the idea...

8 Miles high on the left- First to sprout. (9 out of 10 lived)
Satori- Middle, sprouted shortly after 8 miles. (9 out of 10 lived)
Beyond the Brain- Slow to go, but rooted and transplanted. (10 out of 10 lived)

Woot Woot!

GEDC0480.JPG

I'm laughing as I'm reading this go green because you are going to have a forest in a few weeks!

Hey make sure you give us a smoke report when they're done. I want to know about those other Mandala strains.

I pinched off a bud of my Satori at 46 days and the smoke is great! You're gonna like that one. I was really pleased.

Allright, I'm gonna sit back and watch you bring those babies in. Looks great so far.:goodjob:

I'm laughing as I'm reading this go green because you are going to have a forest in a few weeks!

Hey make sure you give us a smoke report when they're done. I want to know about those other Mandala strains.

I pinched off a bud of my Satori at 46 days and the smoke is great! You're gonna like that one. I was really pleased.

Allright, I'm gonna sit back and watch you bring those babies in. Looks great so far.:goodjob:

You and me both my friend. lol I am going to be mad in a few weeks, but that's ok. I can do this. I can handle this. :lot-o-toke:

Welcome Aboard Zoom! Hope you hang for the ride. Of course a smoke report will be conducted! Of course!!!

I am going to try to stick to this monday update thing. So sub'd people, let it be known!

:peacetwo: Dudes!

-Go

They are beautiful! You guys are in for a surprise come Monday! hehehe
Seems like 8 mile high took the lead...which doesn't surprise me because they came up first, but I am sure in about a month...we won't know who sprouted first or who came late to the party.

Haven't decided how rootbound to let them get in the cups before transplanting...have had too many cup transplants simply fall apart in my hand...even though they survive...nobody likes stress, and I am sure our beloved plant is no different.

Glad to see you here Bel.

Stay tuned everybody, and have a wonderful weekend!

-Go

Well said...

---------

Ok, we'll bite. Get cold feet? Girlfriend find out (and disapprove)? Parents come for a visit? Owe money to some guy named 'Guido'? Win the lottery and are moving to 'Ganjaland'?

Get busted by LEO? :yikes:

Or, was journaling simply taking up too much of your time?

Remember, there are PMs also.

Alright guys...were back!!!!!

What we have left is one beyond the brain, female pre-flower verified.
We also have three 8 miles high, two of which are also female pre-flower verified.
And last but not least one pre-flower verified female, satori.

Sorry for the shit of a delay and shutdown.

I will get images within a couple weeks.

let's rebuild this thread!!!

-Go Green!

Back
Top Bottom