Mandala Strains x 3!

I want to breed one of these or all of these strains into my own version of a lowryder/autoflower strain.

Anybody who has any input, help, anything to contribute, please do not hesitate!!

Let's do this!!!!

:yummy:

Go!

Latest update...

Cloned 8 miles high x 9
Cloned Satori x 9

Still in progress guys. Sorry for the extreme delay...things are going though.

-Go

I want to breed one of these or all of these strains into my own version of a lowryder/autoflower strain.
A reliable fast autoflower with good strength would be wonderful. Ruderalis hybrids were once variable, and difficult to refine. And may still be, despite breeders' claims. I saw a gorgeous Road Runner that I would love to seed the foothills with, but beans are pricey. My big idea is what you're doing: cuttings, which make the price of single seeds reasonable. Rude don't work like that, so...
Turn your garden into a flying pollen seed factory, or invest in isolation technology. If you're going to breed outdoors, you have far more patience than I.
And, please be downwind of my cage? :popcorn:

No worries Gator! Downwind and beyond!

I am going to gather some LR pollen, and seed the hell out of my mandala ladies. We shall see what happens. I will leave one lady just for seed and flower out the rest as usual. I am not in the business, so it makes my life less complicated than most.

I would consider the vertical use of lamps, however, I am using LED's, and have not toyed with the notion as of yet.

In the past, I did very well with my HPS dangling from above. The ladies loved it.

I will see what happens with my LR. I will just male pollinate the female mandala's, and from those beans, I dunno what I will do. lol

That's why we have this journal.

Propa has the cage, Go has the rage!

-Go

I have yet to find a decent auto I want to breed with at the moment. So my main focus is taking care of the newly cut clones, Getting them healthy and growing out some badass sativa ladies, organically.

I will try dif. pot sizes, diff. food, et. etc. Just for fun!

Anyhow.

glad to see you fired up your journal again Go!

I am interested in both seeing you tame your unruly ladies and your breeding project.

I've done a little reading on stabilizing autos, and it takes at least 5 generations and sometimes a couple of back-crosses to make seeds that will auto reliably, so that should keep you busy for a while ;).

glad to see you back in the saddle ;)

Thanks for your support SS, glad to have you, of all, on board!

After the clones root, things will get crazy! So we just have to hang til then.

I am going to run 2x 300W spectra panels in a 2x4 area. I may add the lumigrow, or even an HPS in the middle. Depending on how things pan out.

Stay on board! There won't be pics for a while, but things are cookin'!

-Go

Hey y'all! I just added two packs of safari mix (mandala) and some barneys farm tangerine dream! That stuff sounds way fun!!

Just thought I'd share!

Anybody have experience with the tangerine dream?

Ladies need the warmth this time of year, plus they are sativa doms. so they need it! hehe

-Overkilling Gone Green-

Heads up peeps...

Things are rolling....slowly but surely! The clones are doing well still. Have been fighting some extreme cold temps, so things are slowed down a bit. Which is a bummer, but it's ok, because things are still being finely tuned and worked up.

It looks as though all clones will have a 100% success rate, as usual, it has been almost 10 days since their snipping, and I am observing their rapid-rooters on a daily basis to check for roots.

Still no arrival of the goods, which were sent for on the 21. Holiday schedules and mail services have hindered the delivery a bit. No worries.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, which I know is where it's all at, but at this point in time, we are in slow-mo. So chill-mo.

I was unable to jam 3 300s into that 2x4 tent...just too much heat and issues with mounting and room availability; plus I am always thinking on the conservative side of growing. (ie: electric consumption, efficiency)

I have decided to use at least one 300W spectra, on one side of the tent, and something else on the other. Perhaps the lumigrow.

I have issues with...
Too many tents, not enough space-
Too much light, not enough tents-
Too much space, not right sized height-
Too much cold, can't ventilate and make even colder-
Too many tents to vent from single point source-

As things resolve...things grow and develop...and a smile shall come across our face's.

Peace y'all. Stay tuned eh?

:peacetwo:

-Go

The satori clones are holding on for their dear life's at this point. Not good. There are only 9...I pulled on one to test for root, pulled it straight out. There was a bit of resistance so I know it had a slight grasp, but not much...not enough for being 7 days in. Really a test of my patience, and I am sure sativa dominant strains take even longer.

Ah patience...I am of the wrong generation for that. :lot-o-toke:

-Go

Alright guys...were back!!!!!

What we have left is one beyond the brain, female pre-flower verified.
We also have three 8 miles high, two of which are also female pre-flower verified.
And last but not least one pre-flower verified female, satori.

Sorry for the shit of a delay and shutdown.

I will get images within a couple weeks.

let's rebuild this thread!!!

-Go Green!

Holy Crap, Bro!!! Glad you came out of whaatever safe n sound!! Tuned in for this grow, really interested in the genetics!

Thanks SS, and lbezphil!

Just got a whole new list ordered up! ALL mandala strains!

FUN STUFF!! Can't wait for the fun to really begin. 2011 here we come!!!!!!

Hit me up if you want more info on the strains I am getting!

-Go

The satori clones are dead. Using my IR thermo. temps were 58. Likely the cause of dying/not rooting clones....

I am still working on this temp thing....

Things are moving forward guys. Nothing picture-worthy at this point.

New beans are still in route, from two sources now.

We shall see.

Hope y'all are hip to Mandala, cuz that's where this grow is at!

-Go

Back
Top Bottom