Mandala Strains x 3!

go green

Hey all! Just got mandala strains x3!

x10 ea

Satori
Beyond the brain
8 miles high

some sweet sativa divas!

Put all 30 into dome-seed starting bio-sponges.

WISH ME LUCK! Will update soon!

-Go

Re: Mandala Strains x3!!!

Welcome Munki!

I hope placing them directly into the sponges will work! I have always pre-cracked the seeds and sprouted them before putting into bio-sponges.

I am going to make a seed batch from each of these three strains. Then it's on the hunt for several "diamonds" and fem. time!

Long road this will be! I hope to get lots of people aboard!

-Go

Concentrate on putting together a good journal with many updates. The readers will come.

Isn't that a Kevin Costner movie? :hmmmm: Would be my personal "Field of Dreams"! :smokin:

I am wondering what to do with the load of ladies I already have going. I didn't plan on things coming together so fast. I have a lot of clones, and 3 big moms into flower right now. THey just got flipped, so I am not sure what to do about that. Should I knock them off? Finish them out and let them use my 600W led energy for 2 months +-? Then what onto the clones? Grow them out? Finish them? Do 3 at a time slowly...while I build the good genetics up on the side?

Oh the troubles I cause...

Hey go, sounds like you got too much fun going on over at your garden. Man you are lucky and I am jealous because the fun has only just begun over in my garden. I think you should flower the mothers and see what you can get. otherwise SOG it with yor clones after they grow a little more and give the mothers away to a friend. Im sure they would be very happy to receive a gift like that.

flo

:welcome: flow

Good idea with the sog.

Thanks brotha man. Welcome to my journal!

-Go

You have only one 600w led? If so, definately consider a light mover if you have the room. I'm sure you've seen dogsnova's grow. Irish suggested it to me, and after much thought and the plans I had, it just made sense to get one. Can't wait to see pics. Peace bro.

More then likely half or so of those 30 beans will be males... Plus your only lookin' to save one or two males per strain for breeding correct?

Those 30 will be dwindled down to 18 or so before you know it...:blunt:

More then likely half or so of those 30 beans will be males... Plus your only lookin' to save one or two males per strain for breeding correct?

Those 30 will be dwindled down to 18 or so before you know it...:blunt:

I am not sure what I am going to do at this point Dogs. LoL.

I am with you, probably 1/2 will be males. I am also only counting on around 8 out of 10 seeds per strain will sprout and or survive without being killed or culled.

My current plan...grow them up a bit...let them get a grip on life. Put into solo cups (hopefully couple weeks from now or sooner). Solo cups will maintain about another week-2 weeks before they will then go into 6" pots.

That's where I stand as far as thought right now. lol :blunt:

Glad to have ya hear mr. nova!

-Go

UPDATED INFO!!! I saw one 8 mile high out of it's shell with a nice white tip emerging! Oh so beautiful! It's only been around 30 hours since they were placed into their sponges! The others were all covered up with a spot of sponge, so I couldn't tell if they were at it, but things are looking good 30 hours in!

Mandala has great strains, nice choices.Ill be tuning in for this one aswell.

Sounds exciting. Sub'd
Thanks Crescendo! Stay tuned my friend! ;)

Mandala has great strains, nice choices.Ill be tuning in for this one aswell.
I heard many great things about Mandala and their strains. I feel like the first one doing a beyond the brain grow, as I could not find any others out there!

Thanks for joining guys. As soon as it get's exciting, I will get some pics up in this place! WOOT WOOT! :welcome::welcome:

-Go

:popcorn::blunt:

sounds like you have allot going on.lol.. i am in for this one..

I'm on the Go train ;).

Yup, this looks like the ride: The Mandala train.

+rep for luck with reg seeds!

Thanks Irish, SS, and Propa! You three are most welcome to my thread!

Update before the weekend:

Beyond the brain seems to be pulling ahead of the game with several sprouts already open and kicking ass. The other two strains seem to have a bit of a lag in comparison. It's all about patience at this stage though.

Thanks for joining guys! This is going to be great times! I will be breeding, and making fem. seeds as well throughout these three strains life!

-GO

GEDC0469.JPG
GEDC0468.JPG
GEDC0467.JPG

Back
Top Bottom