Mars FC3000 And Mystery Gifts For 2022

#marshydrofc3000giveaway
Blue Dream under a Mars Hydro FC6500
Screenshot_20220204-193133_Gallery.jpg

#marshydrofc3000giveaway

(Why can't auto correct remember that?)

@Mrstkmk a new light just for your new grows?

Show him who's got the skills...

SIRIUS BLACK DAY 106

:thanks: @Weed Seeds Express and of course @Mars Hydro for giving me this FC4800 to shine on

20220205_130446.jpg
That's some yummy looking Bud:yummy:! Oh and it's easy to just highlight the #marshydrofc3000giveaway and then Copy then hit Paste on anywhere you make a next post. For example, this morning I highlighted the "#marshydrofc3000giveaway" on somebody else post, hit copy, then just hit paste the "#marshydrofc3000giveaway" on my post! :Rasta::bong:

That's some yummy looking Bud:yummy:! Oh and it's easy to just highlight the #marshydrofc3000giveaway and then Copy then hit Paste on anywhere you make a next post.
That would be smarter huh.. well maybe I like the carpal tunnel pains I get from repeating it over and over again :rofl:

Some of us are just more weird than others I guess...or smoke too much weed. Either way-I'll be copy and pasting I think moving forward. Thanks Zeph.

As for the plant, she's some shimmery girl for sure. Loved her from veg, just a great plant

That would be smarter huh.. well maybe I like the carpal tunnel pains I get from repeating it over and over again :rofl:

Some of us are just more weird than others I guess...or smoke too much weed. Either way-I'll be copy and pasting I think moving forward. Thanks Zeph.

As for the plant, she's some shimmery girl for sure. Loved her from veg, just a great plant
Stay called muscle memory... Mars is trying to not only make your brain remember, but your muscles too haha!

Stay called muscle memory... Mars is trying to not only make your brain remember, but your muscles too haha!
@Renaissance Man and I discussed this muscle memory.. never thought it would be applicable to phalange muscles lol
Poor girl doesn't know which way to turn.
#marshydrofc3000giveaway
I have one. She still doesn't know. Needed me to do some vegetable velcro wrapping to shape her. She was all over the place lol

They both look nice and healthy, though!

NYC Diesel "Limelight"

Day 108

Attempted my 1st LED seedling grow with these now flowering girls. Almost fried 2 to death. She was one of them. A lot of people said let her go, she's done for. But I had a feeling....and now we have this beauty.

Our kind of gardening requires a special level of patience and persistence that not many have. Cheers to all of our fellow growers who give their all to their girls every day, no matter what-even the runts!

Before

20211124_105438.jpg

After

20220205_204249~2.jpg

@HappyHazmat88 you coming over to play?

Back
Top Bottom