Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Dear all friends. our shipment has been hold by US customs, they are checking our product. so I am not sure when will the shipment arrive at our warehouse,it has been at US customs for 10days. :( as soon as the lights arrive, I will arrange shipment for all of you very fast. really very sorry about this delay.

My little lady at 6 weeks flower, mars2 80x5, first time grower.

IMG_20131117_144948.jpg

wow, what a beautiful plant ,Nerfbane. thank you very much.
My little lady at 6 weeks flower, mars2 80x5, first time grower.

IMG_20131117_144948.jpg

I'v found that USPS always change our tracking number these days. so you can not tracking it with the tracking number I give to you.If you have this situation, do not worry. just email me, I will find the new tracking number for ASAP.:)

Dear all my friends, after you place your order , I will send you message within 24hours to let you know what is going on your order if I am working. sometimes I send message to you, message has been returned caused by email is refused at your side. if you can not get my message within 24hours. you can feel free to email me to ask where the problem is or go on our website to check the order processing.thank you all. I will try my best to give all of you our best service:circle-of-love:

Hi Sara and everyone. I'm new to the forum so if I do something wrong please don't smash me.. just pull me up on it.
I have read a lot about the lights on this forum and another with next to all positive feedback. I'm new to the LED scene and I'm growing in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent. I'm also in Australia. I searched Ebay and found this.

5W Chipset Newest Universal MARS?700W LED Grow Light 9BAND IR Hydroponic Lamp | eBay

I asked the seller if it was the same company. They said no but the light is from the exact same factory so he claims. I don't want to be buying a fake or getting ripped off so I thought I would ask you. I'm in Australia and would like to order one so my next question for everybody is what has been the best light spectrum everyone has been getting? I know their is a standard one but I also know people have been asking for the Blackdog and Area51 spectrums. I just want the best for my grow and would like IR included. I can ad UVB myself.

Thank you for your time and assistance people.
Astar

Dear Astar,

Welcome to 420:welcome:

I checked the link you post, it is our store, I do not know why they said no, maybe they have their own reason.but I can promise to you we are the same company, everyone know that.:)

we have standard light stock in USA, price is great, you can order our standard light to save shipping cost. if you want UVB, you can order T5 to mixed with LED, this way you can save a lot on shipping becuase shipping is very expensive if we ship from China for you. our standard one works well.:) it has IR in the light.
Hi Sara and everyone. I'm new to the forum so if I do something wrong please don't smash me.. just pull me up on it.
I have read a lot about the lights on this forum and another with next to all positive feedback. I'm new to the LED scene and I'm growing in a 1.2m x 1.2m x 2m tent. I'm also in Australia. I searched Ebay and found this.

5W Chipset Newest Universal MARS?700W LED Grow Light 9BAND IR Hydroponic Lamp | eBay

I asked the seller if it was the same company. They said no but the light is from the exact same factory so he claims. I don't want to be buying a fake or getting ripped off so I thought I would ask you. I'm in Australia and would like to order one so my next question for everybody is what has been the best light spectrum everyone has been getting? I know their is a standard one but I also know people have been asking for the Blackdog and Area51 spectrums. I just want the best for my grow and would like IR included. I can ad UVB myself.

Thank you for your time and assistance people.
Astar

Ok thanks for that Sara! I have three more questions for you and anyone who knows their stuff on this.
1) Your Ebay store has the light for around $50 more than if I bought it through your website, why is that?
2) T5? I was under the impression that UVB LED's just aren't good enough so I thought I would just add it myself. If you or anyone has any info on this it would be much appreciated.
3) Now this is what Area51 has to say..

We have learned that in our testing of many different spectrums and ratios, when comparing all of our yields against the spectrum and Umol'/s over 4 years of growing, one thing that correlates from grow to grow: Yield directly relates to how many Umol'/s there were per cubic foot, not watts consumed, not some fancy spectrum, it just comes down to (the right amount of) Umol'/s and a well balanced spectrum with not too much emphasis on blue or green.

Umol'/s has just confused the crap out of me as I've been researching the spectrums, wavelengths and watts.. can you or anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks again.
Astar

1, sell on ebay has higher cost. that is why the price is higher.
2, ok, you add yourself:)
3,we have tested our 96x3w led grow light,and we found umol is caused by led beam angle, so we do not test it, if we use lower beam angle, higher umol.:)

Any more questions, please let me know, thank u
Ok thanks for that Sara! I have three more questions for you and anyone who knows their stuff on this.
1) Your Ebay store has the light for around $50 more than if I bought it through your website, why is that?
2) T5? I was under the impression that UVB LED's just aren't good enough so I thought I would just add it myself. If you or anyone has any info on this it would be much appreciated.
3) Now this is what Area51 has to say..

We have learned that in our testing of many different spectrums and ratios, when comparing all of our yields against the spectrum and Umol'/s over 4 years of growing, one thing that correlates from grow to grow: Yield directly relates to how many Umol'/s there were per cubic foot, not watts consumed, not some fancy spectrum, it just comes down to (the right amount of) Umol'/s and a well balanced spectrum with not too much emphasis on blue or green.

Umol'/s has just confused the crap out of me as I've been researching the spectrums, wavelengths and watts.. can you or anyone shed any light on this?

Thanks again.
Astar

Sara I'm confused, are you guys not going to be having more stock in the US soon? Wouldn't it make sense to send more stock to the US warehouse instead of sending each person their order from China? Also does anyone know how to do a daisy chain on these 240x5w fixtures? The extender plug looks like some weird plug on my lights.

Back
Top Bottom