Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

G'day everybody, been looking into led for a while now and looks like I will go with top led. About the daisy chain, can you
Loop a 400w with a 700w when flowering? Thanks in advance Peace

How's everyone hanging there Mars II lights? I wanted to get them as high up as I can so I ended up ditching the hangers and using 2 wire hangers one across each set of holes and then just zip tied that up with a bit of a gap to the top pole of my tent. Anyone else got any secrets. I'm still having a bit of a problem with balancing them just right but I think I'll figure it out.

How's everyone hanging there Mars II lights? I wanted to get them as high up as I can so I ended up ditching the hangers and using 2 wire hangers one across each set of holes and then just zip tied that up with a bit of a gap to the top pole of my tent. Anyone else got any secrets. I'm still having a bit of a problem with balancing them just right but I think I'll figure it out.

i used ratchet rope hangers eventually 1 per eyelet for now i do it kitty corner and a short bungee cord on the other2 works pretty well

My vision turned pixelated

Yeah i would have described mine that way as well if i had thought of that word.

About the daisy chain, can you loop a 400w with a 700w when flowering?

I dont see why not but you can always double check. Sara told me that its OK to daisy chain up to two 1200's together but no more than that so i dont see why a 400 and 700 would be a problem.

My vision turned pixelated when I was checking triches with a jewelers loupe yesterday.

Yours beats mine Curso :)

Its not a competition bro :) you plant is very nice :)

Here is the rest of the pics I took yesterday. HSO Sour Diesel #2, my strain Old purple pussy and BID Seeds Indigo Endo ...
IMG_55462.JPG
IMG_55412.JPG
IMG_55422.JPG
IMG_55431.JPG
IMG_55441.JPG
IMG_55451.JPG
IMG_55472.JPG
IMG_55491.JPG
IMG_55501.JPG
IMG_5551.JPG
IMG_55521.JPG
IMG_55531.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

Mighty pretty nugs everyone :)

Hey SmokeSara: I'm interested in a Mars II 80x5; but also a Blue/White UFO like the supplemental one for the COB light- can you give a price for one? Also how many watts actual draw on the blue/white UFO? Do you have both in US stock now?

Thanks!! Can't wait to try topled !

Dear all my frineds, I can not read and reply your email today for I am going to factory now , customer visits. I will reply all of you ASAP. sorry for my delay.

Dear all my friends, I still do not get good news from US customs, so I will arrange your shipment from China directly. Today I do not have time to arrange shipment, tomorrow I will arrange for all of you,. and you can get the lights at the beginning of next week. sorry for our delay.

Back
Top Bottom