Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

thanks for your sharig Ozzyzgrow:)
Welcome back Sara,

So far I am impressed with the Reflector Led!!
I drowned my babies with seaweed health tonic when I transplanted them yesterday and expected them to be wilting for ages, I just wanted it to get a good soak...
Not even an hour back under the light they were back to perfect..

Here are my babies in bigger pots:
image9263.jpg
image9264.jpg

;)

Looks like tonight is the night. Monster Train is going into flower along with her five clones. Two 144x3 on Monster and one on 5 clones. Time to test the flower side. Will the Monster get a pound dry weight. Only time will tell...

Thank you OzzyOzgrow. Here we go. The last pic of all the Train's before the flip is switched. Now on to the flower post on them.
20140407_201847.jpg
20140407_201835.jpg
20140407_201904.jpg
20140407_201924.jpg

it is full spectrum. you can use from vege to flower. non-switchable.
Sara, are the mars series switchable from veg to flower?

How many true watts do both of those pull?

Mine read 182 watts on veg setting, and 279 watts on flowering setting (both veg and bloom on)

dear friends. if you are from Europe, and you want to take lights from UK to save duties and avoid customs check. please order ASAP. our UK warehouse will out of soon. we are not sure when will the next shipment arrive because UK is asking us to make a new certificated, this will take a longtime. maybe three month, half year, it will depend on UK certificated department. we can not apply in UK. we are requested to apply in UK. so things is becoming harder. we are finding warehouse somewhere else in Europe:)

Back
Top Bottom