Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Actually I have a 96x3w and a 48x3w in the closet so it should be about the same and yes I did average 2 zips for the 3 girls of dried cured herb...but I have to add another disclaimer here... had it not been for the gracious help of KingJohnC I would not have harvested a zip between the 3. I had constant hand holding through out the grow .:circle-of-love:

asked her if she could possibly donate a second hand light or something, since i'm on a limited income...

Have you considered building your own light? There are brands that publish details about their spectrum (Area-51, Astir, Grow Northern). If you have more time than money, that could be a good way to acquire a good light.

wooow! good job!:tommy::tommy::tommy:
20140531_020554.jpg

Have you considered building your own light? There are brands that publish details about their spectrum (Area-51, Astir, Grow Northern). If you have more time than money, that could be a good way to acquire a good light.

It is near impossible to build a light to the same specs as the LG lights for cheaper than what they are selling them for . I know because I was going to do the same thing untill I priced everything out, it would have cost more to build one myself and it would not have looked as nice as the LG lights.

Hi all im hoping that some people can give me some advice on these LED lights. I have a grow tent 24"x24"x55" and only grow 2 auto at any one time there are roughly 5-6 weeks apart in age so i have a steady supply for myself, anyway im using 400w HPS at the moment and want to change to a LED set up due to heat issues as you all can imagine. So i like the sound off top led grow lights a but just getting a bit confused which one to purchase, all and any advice wanted. Thanks in advance

Hi all im hoping that some people can give me some advice on these LED lights. I have a grow tent 24"x24"x55" and only grow 2 auto at any one time there are roughly 5-6 weeks apart in age so i have a steady supply for myself, anyway im using 400w HPS at the moment and want to change to a LED set up due to heat issues as you all can imagine. So i like the sound off top led grow lights a but just getting a bit confused which one to purchase, all and any advice wanted. Thanks in advance

What is your budget for a new panel mate ?

Hi budstep i have a budget of about £150 (sterling) cheers

You could go for this 96x3w reflector, should be little under your budged after converting from USD to GBP and would be more then enough for 2 ladies. But it would barely fit in your tent.
reflector led grow light 96x3w

Or

48x3w reflector, It will be enough for 2 ladies, will fit your ten nicely and is way under your budget. I have this and it cost me about 84GBP for it after conversion from USD.
Reflector LED grow light

I am far from expert so if anyone else has better suggestions, please by all means correct me xD but I am very satisfied vith my 48x3w panel. My tent is 50cm x 50cm x 100cm, a bit smaller then yours, and panel fits right in leaving me a little space on the sides.

hey sara, i got the part in last week by the way and the light is working great. thanks again
here is my monster purplewreck
6-5_purplewreck.JPG
6-5_6week_flower.JPG

and here is a pic of my cannatonic and other plants in flower
cannatonic_week_3ish_flower.JPG
6-5_flower_room_6_plants.JPG

Natural your plants are looking good. Just a thought , your lights look a little low, I have my 900 about 2 feet away from the tops of my plants. You could also put reflective material closer around your plants so you don't lose so much light out the sides.

You could go for this 96x3w reflector, should be little under your budged after converting from USD to GBP and would be more then enough for 2 ladies. But it would barely fit in your tent.

Or

48x3w reflector, It will be enough for 2 ladies, will fit your ten nicely and is way under your budget. I have this and it cost me about 84GBP for it after conversion from USD.
Reflector LED grow light

I am far from expert so if anyone else has better suggestions, please by all means correct me xD but I am very satisfied vith my 48x3w panel. My tent is 50cm x 50cm x 100cm, a bit smaller then yours, and panel fits right in leaving me a little space on the sides.

Thanks for the links just looked at them and they seem good and good prices just got to decide which one now lol

Natural your plants are looking good. Just a thought , your lights look a little low, I have my 900 about 2 feet away from the tops of my plants. You could also put reflective material closer around your plants so you don't lose so much light out the sides.

thanks Robert, I cant get my lights any higher untill i harvest the big plant its in the middle of the room. They seem to be doing just fine tho. this is my first grow i wasnt expecting so much stretch in flower. Im changing the whole room up once i harvest the big plant and free up space and 2 lights.

Thanks for the links just looked at them and they seem good and good prices just got to decide which one now lol
Wild I am growing in (2) 24" x 24" tents and you are more than welcome to check them out in my journals. I am running a Top Led Mars II 400 in one of them and in my closet and cabinet I have (3) 48x3w reflectors and (1) 96x3w reflector and I love them each and every one... and I'm a real person.....:circle-of-love:

Wild I am growing in (2) 24" x 24" tents and you are more than welcome to check them out in my journals. I am running a Top Led Mars II 400 in one of them and in my closet and cabinet I have (3) 48x3w reflectors and (1) 96x3w reflector and I love them each and every one... and I'm a real person.....:circle-of-love:

Thanks for the reply i was looking at the mars ll 400 and thought they might not be suitable for the space, i have read lots of good reviews about them. I have had a look at your journals and you grow some nice ladies.

Hi,budstep. thanks for your help!:high-five::love::love:

Or

Reflector LED grow light

Hi, theNatural. u did a very good job. your girls looks so beautiful!:goodjob::clap::clap::clap::clap:
hey sara, i got the part in last week by the way and the light is working great. thanks again
here is my monster purplewreck
6-5_purplewreck.JPG
6-5_6week_flower.JPG

and here is a pic of my cannatonic and other plants in flower
cannatonic_week_3ish_flower.JPG
6-5_flower_room_6_plants.JPG

Hi,wildweshman. if there have any problem, u can email me . and i will try my best to help u. thank u!:high-five::circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom