Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

International warehouse stock information:
EU warehouse:Reflector192 is out of stock,the new goods will send to warehouse this weekend.
CA warehouse:Reflector48 and Reflector96 are out of stock,the next shipment is under custom clearance.Grow tent120x60x150cm,and Grow tnet240x120x200 will be In stock very soon.:cheer:
12_29_stock.png

:circle-of-love:
Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017
How do I enter in the cup, can someone send me a link?

Sent from my Z987 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

cup3-500.jpg

Rules:
#1. Plants must be grown with only a MARS LED LIGHT. No CFL no t5/8 no HPS. Just a MARS light which are selling on mars-hydro.com(you can check on our official website)

#2. You should have to show some kind of progressive growth. From seed/clone all the way to flower. Whether it be Photos,A video time line,Or just clips of videos. And you can post your grow journal or picture or video everywhere you want:forum, social media ,etc, but you need to email us and tell us where you post, then we will update your information on our official website for checking.

#3 Share your strain and feeding schedule. You don't have to give up what your secret potions are. Unless you want to. But should share how often they are being fed.
I.E. Once a week feeding once a week water. Feeding with every water. No feeding at all.

#4. What size is your garden. Bigger gardens have to balance more lights to get even coverage.

Procedure: Begin your grow--Post your grow record on internet--email to marketing2@mars-hydro.com--The link of your post will be put under this news--you are one of the mars hydro competitors--you keep posting, one week one update at least--till the end of grow, Mars Hydro will choose winner--Mars Hydro announce the winner--Mars Hydro ship the award products to winner

Mars Hydro Cup 3:
Begin 1st,Jan,2017 End:30th,April,2017

All rights reserved by Mars Hydro

:circle-of-love:You can start new grow now.:bravo:

Until the pots and supply's arrive of my friend that will be the veg room for my second journal .. the two that was taking up to much room are in there for now

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Also I would like to say the Mars tent quality is really good price is cheap aswel ! It's better quality than my secret jardin tent and that was about £200 so I highly rate the Mars tents super easy to put up ! Strong and well made I also like the extra flap on the inside zip lining to prevent light leaks ..

Also I would like to say the Mars tent quality is really good price is cheap aswel ! It's better quality than my secret jardin tent and that was about £200 so I highly rate the Mars tents super easy to put up ! Strong and well made I also like the extra flap on the inside zip lining to prevent light leaks ..

Never tried their tents. But I am confident they will be of high quality just like their lamps

That's the best part of this contest. Brand new light, see what it can do. If it turns out well I'll have some great product ...build a journal for the chance of free lights/gear is a great deal. Good luck and happy growing to all. I'll be rocking a brand new 144x5 reflector over 2 5gal DWC in a 2x4 tent. Here's to seeing what Mars can do. Happy new year to all.

:circle-of-love:"LED" must show up outside of the box as the custom clearance requested,according to the product name to identify the product's HS code,certification standards and tariffs:high-five:
Please do not worry,LED industries is various.:high-five:

The sticker required for customs clearance is only needed as the product comes into the country. Once it reaches your warehouse it's a simple matter to place a fragile sticker over the product ID sticker to hide it before it leaves the warehouse for the final customer. The product ID sticker is no longer required after the product clears customs and no one needs to know what is in the box during final shipping from the warehouse. It would only take the warehouse five seconds to place a fragile sticker over the ID sticker.

Be discrete! I don't expect Trump's new red neck Attorney General in the new administration to have the slightest sense of humor when it comes to growing cannabis.

I ordered my Mars II 400 yesterday and arrived today, superb delivery. If it was an hour sooner it would have been here before lights off lol Will not be able to get it in till tomorrow but still really impressed with delivery time.

In UK.

Yea they are really fast Mrs said she orderd it Tuesday and come Wednesday ! My two 900s took a week but not complaining in the slightest #teammars

Even tho my first jounal is a bit sloppy I will enter it none the less my 2nd journal also only using Mars LEDs will be much better set up every thing will be explained step by step and broken down and explained popperly also a lot more video entry's on subjects I got stuck on in the beginning hopefully my 2nd journal does me proud and I do well in the Mars cup ! Even if i don't win or come runner up I'll be happy knowing I've done my best ! .. a sponsored grow by Mars would be brilliant .

Hello everyone, As a led grow light manufacture in China, I am very happy that I am here, be a sponsor. although we have been in this field many years, our online shop just get online this month. in order to celebrate it, we decided to give $20,$40....coupon to customers. more light you order, more discount you will get. also, all the customers will get yo-yo hanger as gift if you order within this month.

Here in China we are forbidden to growing cannabis, so if you can send me some pictures or vedio of your grow journal, maybe you can get big gift from us, we'd like to give our led grow light to you as gift:)

If you want to save money,want to get high quality product, good after service. we are the best choice. we have lights stock in USA these two days. address is :
Address: 1937 Davis Street Ste. B Unit 31
City: San Leandro
State: California
Postal Code: 94577

I believe there has someone know there has a warehouse, so this information is a truth. we will also have stock lights in other country, UK's stock lights is on their way. as soon as they arrive, I will tell you. All the lights we are selling have enough in stock, so we will arrange your shipment within 24hours. if you customzie your light, delivery date will be 7days., because we need time to make and test the light for you. we are far from each other. we'd like to promise everything is ok before we ship light.

Warranty, we give all customers three years warranty.

More details, please visit our website(TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,grow light reflecto) or E-mail me. if necessary, I will tell all people here. My English ability is limited, so I am shy to advertise here.:)

We are a led grow light manufacture, so if you have any good ideas on led grow light, please feel free to tell me. we'd like to take your idea to make better and better led grow light for all growners.

Hope all of you grow happy with our LED grow light. :Namaste::high-five::cheer:

got me a 1200 watt one really good so far. loved that i do not have to use the ac temps stay under 81 easy. thanks guys i bought along time ago thru ebay I think for 500
MY_CAMERA_20161227_172634.jpeg

Good luck with the contest fellow growers. Let's have some fun!

Downfall of thinking you couldn't start seeds until jan1 will have my plants a lot smaller then others that were allowed to start earlier.it will take me 5 days to get seedling in solo cups if I'm lucky. Only if rules were clear in the beginning.

:circle-of-love:Girls grow fast,:bravo: The pots will arrive very soon,right?:cheer:
Until the pots and supply's arrive of my friend that will be the veg room for my second journal .. the two that was taking up to much room are in there for now

Thanks for your support.:thanks:We are keeping develop better products to our growers.:high-five:
Light-tight is very important to growers,we pay much attention to that.:high-five:If you guys have any better method,please feel free to let us know.:welcome:

We'll just finish a little before you. I Want to harvest in March :thumb:
Downfall of thinking you couldn't start seeds until jan1 will have my plants a lot smaller then others that were allowed to start earlier.it will take me 5 days to get seedling in solo cups if I'm lucky. Only if rules were clear in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom