Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

It's fun to partizipate. That's a prize in itself :)

Do you have more news on the COB @SmokeSara? Thinking of maybe buying some early next year

So 4 videos then. Two each month. That's ok. Can split it up in several shorter episodes.

I am going to have fun doing this. My creativity has had a long enough break now.

Was actually considering to make a growing with the devil YouTube channel maybe next year and do some educational stuff

Hell yeah because you can pretty much forget ever winning anything on these forums unless you have tons of followers who are active on your threads and consider you a friend... Not all of us are that social in our threads some just want to document our grows for the future more or less and to help people who are learning... That is the point of the internet lol it's how we have grown so rapidly as a society recently even an inexperienced grower can harvest great bud with techniques that would have taken them a while to learn on their own... me included lol my first harvest was a great success in my opinion... (not so much my first grow though lol all four were males) Ive actually had someone tell me how bad of a grower I am because my journal wasn't as active as theirs some time back on GC lol.... All the while in their damn sig they had something along the lines of please come check out my journal and comment! Just begging for attention no shit he had more people on his thread lol... But when it came down to it his plants were not even that healthy he had lots of root zone issues and he didn't quiet know when to water exactly imo... That's why he started being a dick was because I came on his thread suggesting ideas of how to make it better (genuinely good intentions that's why I got kind of worked up when he told me I didn't know shit)... ah in the end though like a month later he did PM me some asking questions about his current plants at the time and whatnot... Guess he realized he was being silly for no damn reason...
That's actually not true. I won the third cup with my first ever grow journal. Hardly had other followers than the other contestants. Still won.

Then I won that photo contest. If you look at my journal there are like 5-8 regulars and that's it. So I'm definitely not going to win a popularity contest.

That's why I thought I would try just doing it in a cool and fun way instead and see how that turns out. I'll learn something along the road - I always do.

I wouldn't put this much effort into a fun contest for another company. Mars Hydro has been good to me and I am grateful. I hope the videos I make will end up becoming good advertisements for their products

Originally Posted by Smoke Sara

I think Rflector 48+MarsII400 is too powerful for your small grow size 60x60cm?
Will you expand your grow size?

No i dont want to use both, only one at same time and keep the second light as replacement if something goes wrong with first light :)

The noise is about 35DB, not too noisy, in the normal range. Some growers put it beside bed and still can sleep well, so don't worry it is good for a stealth grow. If you don't want any noise,you can consider COB, it don't use fans, so no noise.
May I know your grow size?

Many thanks for this reply it really helps me a lot. The noise is important for me as i live with my mother and little brother, i want to hide my grow.

We will ship from Germany warehouse to EU,free shipping and no tax. Could you email me your country name, the product you want, I will check stock and price for you.

Thanks Sara, i already checked everything. I live in the Czech Republic and prices are higher than official Mars-Hydro site thats why i decided to buy directly. I will buy this weekend after my payout. Thanks for help

Under a mars ll 700
420-magazine-mobile544953492.jpg

It's fun to partizipate. That's a prize in itself :)

If somebody win marsII series, she will receive the light she has never seen it before.A mysterious gift.:cheer:

Do you have more news on the COB @SmokeSara? Thinking of maybe buying some early next year

We did not produce more COB, we are waiting more feedback from customers to judge if we need produce more high quality COB or produce cheaper COB.

Some customers would like more powerful COB with lower price.

So 4 videos then. Two each month. That's ok. Can split it up in several shorter episodes.

I am going to have fun doing this. My creativity has had a long enough break now.

Was actually considering to make a growing with the devil YouTube channel maybe next year and do some educational stuff

It is a good idea to share your experience with others. I think some people prefer watching videos to reading grow journals.
Your Youtube videos will help more people to learn how to grow.

That's actually not true. I won the third cup with my first ever grow journal. Hardly had other followers than the other contestants. Still won.

Then I won that photo contest. If you look at my journal there are like 5-8 regulars and that's it. So I'm definitely not going to win a popularity contest.

That's why I thought I would try just doing it in a cool and fun way instead and see how that turns out. I'll learn something along the road - I always do.

I wouldn't put this much effort into a fun contest for another company. Mars Hydro has been good to me and I am grateful. I hope the videos I make will end up becoming good advertisements for their products

:goodjob:

If other contestants read your grow journal in previous contest, they will know why you won the prizes. Our lights can help your ladies grow well,besides the light quality, your growing skills and your efforts to take good care of her help a lot.

No i dont want to use both, only one at same time and keep the second light as replacement if something goes wrong with first light :)

Many thanks for this reply it really helps me a lot. The noise is important for me as i live with my mother and little brother, i want to hide my grow.

Thanks Sara, i already checked everything. I live in the Czech Republic and prices are higher than official Mars-Hydro site thats why i decided to buy directly. I will buy this weekend after my payout. Thanks for help

You are welcome. Official website offers customers lowest price all the time and most convenient after-sales service. If you have question about light, you can email me, I will reply to you within 24 hours.

Thanks PW. Finally a good grow under the belt. Can't wait to move the new girls in... wish i knew what strain it is.

Expecting your new set up of light and tent:cheer:

Been setting up a youtube account for Growing with the Devil. Color corrected the previous video I made for Mars-Hydro and uploaded as a first video.

[video=youtube;0gUvaclcwq0]
[/video]

Will begin the work on the Mars cup videos now

My new youtube channel can be found here :) YouTube

The upgraded Mars II sounds interesting. I thought they were going out of production completely. Guess they are too popular :)

Back
Top Bottom