Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

Yay it’s done I’m heading over to check it out

Many customers asked how to replace HPS with led and usually we recommend light as growing size and draw power, so our new website have different catagory as different coverage and watt.

The Mars grow bar's are popular for supplemental's, My space is small and I scrog so I find I don't need it,I get a decent enough return for the 207 watts it pull's from the wall

We have 120cm and 60cm grow bar for supplement. :thanks:

I zip the door I have the side door open in this photo when it's shut it's dark plus tents in a room with no windows I only enter when lights are on so I have no worry about light leaks

:thanks: How long you have used this tent?

Below is the first post from my journal with all the info on my setup so far. I'll post a link to it as well

So I'm starting a grow soon. I haven't tried growing since the 90's when it wasn't legal and it was in a closet with the poorest of tools. I've gone ahead ordered a tent, light, and a filter. Below I will list all of the equipment. I'm happy to take any input from the hive mind, as long as you don't get offended if I don't take it all. I went ahead and ordered some seeds last night so I've got some time before they show up. I found a great shop with some really friendly staff that had giving me some great advice already. My light shows up Tuesday to finish off the basics. I've decided to grow with soil from my medium, as this is my first grow I hope it will be more forgiving.

Tent: $99
Mylar Hydroponic Grow Tent for Indoor Plant Growing

Fan: $77
iPower 4 Inch 190 CFM Inline Fan, with 4 Inch Carbon Filter, grow tent ventilation system

Light: $139
Marshydro Reflector 480W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum for Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Bloom

Seeds:$77 + shipping etc. I don't know if all the free ones is normal from them or if it was a black Friday thing. But no complaints from me!
From Seedsman
Green Crack Feminised Seeds - 3 HDS-GRCRK-Fem-3 =$34.61
Sour Diesel #2 Feminised Seeds - 3 HDS-SD2-Fem-3 =$21.48
Super OG Kush Feminised Seeds-3 PYR-SOG-FEM-3 =$21.48

FREE SEEDS:
BITCOIN BONUS BUNDLE FREE-BTC-BONUS-BUNDLE 8
Humboldt Seeds - Blue Dream
Jack Herrer Feminised by Seedsman Seeds
RQS - Critical Feminised

Pots: $13ish
1 gallon and 5 gallon cloth pots from my local small business.

Medium: $22
Happy frog from my local small business. Will be adding vermiculite at some percentage when I get to that part.

Nutrients: $60ish
Foxfarm big bloom, grow big, and tiger bloom from my local small business. I will flush with sledgehammer and likely add some microbes as well.

I know some of you might question my first three items and I totally get it. I made those choices based on some online reviews and the amount I can afford for my first grow setup. They all seemed to get very good reviews nobody outright hated them. I'll give some reviews as I go for how they work out but so far I have to say I'm pretty happy with the tent for the price.

I do wish that I could have gotten all my gear at "My local small business." And when I spent a good hour there talking with one of the salespeople he told me "in the future to give us a try we`d love to try and be competitive and match online prices" so in the future that's what I'll do.

So I'm sure I will have questions and look forward to getting some answers.

Thanks in advance
20171126_222857.jpg

The reflector 96(480W)can cover a2'x3', your tent is about 3'x3'. If you want supplement, you can consider grow bar. We have 60cm and 120cm grow bar.

This is 3rd grow in this one about 11 months

Your tent looks great, it uses the same material as our present Mars tent.
We are upgrading tent material to thicker material.

Just showing my recent 2017 grow under the 196Reflector. Made my own ghetto flood/drain table, with bottled water to take up flood volume to save water. Strains are Auto Sourdiesel and LiwRyder.
420-magazine-mobile1100766983.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1373521372.jpg

420-magazine-mobile928118716.jpg

420-magazine-mobile837396470.jpg
420-magazine-mobile776132601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile85764241.jpg

I currently have a NorthernLights photo going through her stretch. Second trellis going in tonight.

420-magazine-mobile1247965333.jpg
420-magazine-mobile811349646.jpg

A week later
420-magazine-mobile31541416.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1106288668.jpg
420-magazine-mobile720988980.jpg

Back
Top Bottom