Why choose Mars Hydro?

As a new grower just getting close to his first harvest, I learned many things. From how to germinate a seed, and then how to care for and encourage that seedling to grow. Choosing a correct medium, and how to feed in that medium.... monitoring and controlling your grow environment, reacting to problems, seeking out advice. Training that beautiful plant, using many different methods all along second guessing and fretting over every little anomaly.... the investment of time is enormous, and while it seems to take forever, suddenly you are at the end, and as your observe the result and compare with other growers results, the last thing you want, is to have spent all that time, love and care to produce a product that could have been better, by simply investing ( and probably at the same price ) in a much better light... don’t make that mistake, go with quality you can trust and you will never know that feeling, only read about it from others misfortune.

Why choose Mars Hydro?

Their gear has grown monster buds time & time again, for a fraction of the price.
I hope to eventually own a few of their smaller fixtures too.

Well done Sara! Another awesome promo!
:bravo:

Why choose Mars Hydro? Because their lights are really bright and well made!

My plants are doing great under this new TS 3000!
Mars TS 3000.jpg

Back
Top Bottom