Mars Hydro Summer Sale Giveaway 11, 13/30: 2019.07.05

well, i guess liking EVERY SINGLE post since the contest started didnt work, in EVERY single day thread, LOL,

Congrates Salt,

After checking so many participants info. We have decided to give @Old Salt the SP-250 led grow light.:love: Reasons:
- He participanted in every giveaway we hold each day. :love:
- Share the Contest to others now and then :surf:
- Mentioned the giveaway threads in his sigature and revise each day once the new threads was open :love:
- He is trying to help now and then when I am away from 420. :love:

Super Stoned! :Namaste: And you deserve this one Sir! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Of course there are many more great growers that also supports Mars Hydro. But we can only pick one. :D
Winner, i have your address, so I will just arrange that prize together with the one you just won. haha! :lot-o-toke:;)

Way to go Salty!! You deserve it for the dedication on this thread. Wait, don't you have bookends of SP-250s now? And a t-shirt/sweater? You have the full collectors set. Congrats! :)

Way to go Salty!! You deserve it for the dedication on this thread. Wait, don't you have bookends of SP-250s now? And a t-shirt/sweater? You have the full collectors set. Congrats! :)

I'm a little embarrassed about winning with my wife having won the TSL-2000.

I'm a little embarrassed about winning with my wife having won the TSL-2000.

No need to be! You and she won fair and square. However, that tent is looking pretty crowded, so I'd be happy to take the 250 off your hands. If you would just pay for shipping, that would be great. :)

Wow! :thanks: Sara and Mars Hydro!

I was just :cheer:cheering:cheer: you on as a thank you for my wife's win of the TSL-2000 earlier this year. The SP-250 will be put to good use.
Haha, you deserve it ;) I am sure you will love it. :Rasta:

Congratulations, Salt. Very deserving win. Thanks, Sara!

Congratulations, Old Salt!

Back
Top Bottom