Mars Hydro Summer Sale Giveaway 11, 13/30: 2019.07.05

Hello everyone, winner is coming out! Total 8 one are below: Congrats all ! :cheer::cheer::cheer:
@TorturedSoul @Old Salt @Preston9mm @stoneotter @falstaffo @nickeluring @TurboBucket @CrazyChef
Winners , please PM your shipping address to me, I will arrange gift next week. ;) Randomly , sweaters, anti-smell bag, or glasses. :) :Namaste:

whoop whoop i never win anything :D
thankyouuu will send details!!
:)
glad you are back and seems all is well with mars hydro!!!
congrats all my other lucky fellows!!
cheers

whoop whoop i never win anything :D
thankyouuu will send details!!
:)
glad you are back and seems all is well with mars hydro!!!
congrats all my other lucky fellows!!
cheers
Well then, it was about time you did! :cheer:

Congrats all winners the Mars Hydro Summer sale was a great promotion. I had fun trying to think of new things to say.

A big thanks Sara. And Mars Hydro :thanks::cheer::snowboating:

For some reason, we cannot continue our daily giveaway now. But Mars Hydro Summer Sales is still going on! Feel free to check out on our website: www.mars-hydro.com
And as promised, I will pick one participants to get our new light. TS 2000 or SP 250. I will anounce the winner on Monday next week. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:Hope everyone enjoy a happy weekend ! :ganjamon:
It's over, sorry.

It's over, sorry.

No need to be sorry. It was fun while it was on.

I'll bring rosin caps and lobster to Monday's party for the grand prize give away.

:hookah: :theband: :party::theband: :hookah:

What are we going to do for fun after the grand prize is given out on Monday?

No need to be sorry. It was fun while it was on.

I'll bring rosin caps and lobster to Monday's party for the grand prize give away.

:hookah: :theband: :party::theband: :hookah:

What are we going to do for fun after the grand prize is given out on Monday?
Lobster!?!!?!!
I'm in! Lol.

sara, I'm fairly sure @TorturedSoul wouldn't want his prize and would be happy to donate it to me..

Back
Top Bottom