Mars Hydro's First Giveaway of 2024 is Here!

Hey I have a question for everyone who sponsors something on here, do y'all just do reviews or do ya get recognized for making a sale?
They tend to ask for a few grows IF lights.
With an updated journal.
As for other products always just been asked for a review. Hope that helps.
Comp wins also tend to take the same line.
But never been asked to do more than one journal with a comp win.

I been checking out the lights on the Mars Hydro sponsor label thing on here, they have one that's probably more my level. It's, I forgot what it was called too. It's little and big, and like 150w but it's called a 1000 something or other. It's within my price range, I've just gotta save my allowance for 2 months. ☺️
Hopefully it doesn't spike the electricity bill, I don't wanna get in trouble with 'the man' of the house. 🤞

Dear Santa,
Screenshot_20240204_215357_Chrome.jpg

IMG_20240203_220631.jpg

I been checking out the lights on the Mars Hydro sponsor label thing on here, they have one that's probably more my level. It's, I forgot what it was called too. It's little and big, and like 150w but it's called a 1000 something or other. It's within my price range, I've just gotta save my allowance for 2 months. ☺️
Hopefully it doesn't spike the electricity bill, I don't wanna get in trouble with 'the man' of the house. 🤞
Edit: yeah I totally had every number wrong. My bad y'all.

Still waiting on the fan I won last give away. Great products with Mars but why are you doing a giveaway when items are not "in stock" is my concern.
Not trying to be a asshole but damn get your ducks in a row
I thought you said this was posted bro? Maybe give @Mars Hydro a pm to sort it out?

All good brother, did the PMs too, just wanted to be real as they have great products but customer service has dropped
Yea the sponsors need to be more pro active , bad customer service is the worst advertising you can get .
I had to private message them and then I had to ask Teddy to try ,I eventually got the stuff delivered.
Good luck mate

Winners Announcement::love:

Congratulations to @OGpapa who won the prize -Mars Hydro Clip Fan

🎁Please private message us ASAP to take away your prize. 🎁

:love:Thank you all for your participation!:love:

23.png

Received this beautiful fan today from @Mars Hydro

Very high quality
3 speed and oscillating! Exactly what I needed!

Mars hydro always there, what you need, when you need it!

20240225_114630.jpg

20240225_114139.jpg

Received this beautiful fan today from @Mars Hydro

Very high quality
3 speed and oscillating! Exactly what I needed!

Mars hydro always there, what you need, when you need it!

20240225_114630.jpg

20240225_114139.jpg
Awesome fans bro👌 enjoy!

@Sparkey224 did you receive your prizefan yet?

I haven't yet, still waiting :passitleft:
It takes a month I think. Took me long time get mine last year. That I won. There is a lot of paper work and transfer papers to get it out the door

It takes a month I think. Took me long time get mine last year. That I won. There is a lot of paper work and transfer papers to get it out the door
Last time I heard, they would have them back in stock mid January and being sent out right after.
Still nothing, all good.
It's the first time I've experienced this with Mars, so shit happens sometimes. Still great company
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom