Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

A....mars 11...1600====wtf!!! That's a pretty huge deal....what's the expected coverage area? What's ur goal in regards to grams...? I can't wait to watch this journal..! I'm currently 2 weeks into 12/12.with 4 x mars 11 700w bloom only spectrum....and it they got my shhhhhtttttufff jumping for joy!!

A....mars 11...1600====wtf!!! That's a pretty huge deal....what's the expected coverage area? What's ur goal in regards to grams...? I can't wait to watch this journal..! I'm currently 2 weeks into 12/12.with 4 x mars 11 700w bloom only spectrum....and it they got my shhhhhtttttufff jumping for joy!!

Go big or go home in my house lol joking. I and going to have a one plant scrog under it but this time in a way bigger pot then Monster train. Monster was a 9 month grow in a 7 gallon pot. This time I think I am going to try 15 or 20 gallon. It will be in a 5'x5' the same net as Monster Train was under. I will be moving plant into spot Sunday if all gos well tomorrow on chopping Train down. I will be putting the new scrog plant in veg mode lighting to scrog grow it under the NEW MARS II 1600!!! to show how it does with veg mode only then when it fills the net we will flip the bloom switch for about a week in 18/6 and flip to 12/12 to begin the new SUPER MONSTER SCROG grow. This grow should break all my records. I am shooting for 1 1/2 gram per watt or higher (SOIL GROW).

CO finest... You are a crazy MF... But I love it!!!! 1600w??? 15/20 gal pot?? Man listen I'm ready for this one. I'm slowly leaning towards a LED grow. Just gotta go for it

Co....ok...ok......have u checked to see what the power draw is for the mars 1600 watts ? And I'm asking.....if u checked.....not what the manufacturer states....I'm just curious. I wanted to see if u were aiming for 1 1/2 grams per watt pulled from the wall.....or if u really meant 1600watts x 1 1/2...

AS I mentioned I have 4 mars ii 700watts. And I haven't checked what the wattage is that is pulling from the wall.....but seems to vary from what manufacturer states...per....other journals...!! But....I'm am still impressed...with my first run with these lights.....soooo....

Yes, my mars II 700 pulls ~298w. I was trying to come up with a prospective number for this myself as a guess. I came up with 712w as my guess for the actual draw (324 pcs x 2.2w).

Co....ok...ok......have u checked to see what the power draw is for the mars 1600 watts ? And I'm asking.....if u checked.....not what the manufacturer states....I'm just curious. I wanted to see if u were aiming for 1 1/2 grams per watt pulled from the wall.....or if u really meant 1600watts x 1 1/2...

AS I mentioned I have 4 mars ii 700watts. And I haven't checked what the wattage is that is pulling from the wall.....but seems to vary from what manufacturer states...per....other journals...!! But....I'm am still impressed...with my first run with these lights.....soooo....

I will test when light gets here. It is to new to have info. Today is D Day for Monster train and will have wet numbers tonight. Now I know I would have got more weight if I used a bigger pot on her. 7 Gallon pot for a 9 month grow not a good choice in pot size but she was not being grown for being harvest, she was being grown for a mother.

Yes, my mars II 700 pulls ~298w. I was trying to come up with a prospective number for this myself as a guess. I came up with 712w as my guess for the actual draw (324 pcs x 2.2w).

Gvmnt cheez....what did you use to measure the wattage pull..? And how much is it?
I'm still super happy so far with my purchase...but accuracy is something to be desired!

I will test when light gets here. It is to new to have info. Today is D Day for Monster train and will have wet numbers tonight. Now I know I would have got more weight if I used a bigger pot on her. 7 Gallon pot for a 9 month grow not a good choice in pot size but she was not being grown for being harvest, she was being grown for a mother.

Yea....I think the rule of thumb grope pot size is a gallon per week of veg!!! 9 weeks....10-15gallons

Subscribed CO Finest, I don't know how I missed this one. Thanks to your DIY tent I now have a great idea for my hydro table, thanks.
Can you put up a link to your video page, I don't know what you call it but I want to subscribe to it so I can follow your videos. Also how does one learn how to put in links? No computer skills at all but, I can build you a house, lol.

Back
Top Bottom