Mars II 1600! Super Monster Scrog Pounder

Hi, Gfcollective. thanks for your help.:high-five::love:

Simple copy and paste from your website, Great stuff i cant wait for! had to do some talking with the fiance but was a success!

im ordering mine (tonight) if money was put in bank (tomorrow morning) if it was forgotten..

Other volunteer said they want to see my grow before they buy their 5... so im trying to get the volunteer to sit down and watch CO Finest recent harvest video

I&i

Man.....you guys are krazy....with this mars ii 1600 .....just wow....!! I Can't imagine having a single.light that big.....laawwwwd! I have 4 mars ii 700watt bloom only spectrum.....lightning up a 6x4 scrog net.....and it has my girls.....jumping.for joy!! I Can't wait to.see this grow. Also...I had to get creative when I started adding lights....u have multiple breakers for 1 room....or how are u all handling.....the electrical load.....start popping breakers and shhhhhtttttufff!!!???

Man.....you guys are krazy....with this mars ii 1600 .....just wow....!! I Can't imagine having a single.light that big.....laawwwwd! I have 4 mars ii 700watt bloom only spectrum.....lightning up a 6x4 scrog net.....and it has my girls.....jumping.for joy!! I Can't wait to.see this grow. Also...I had to get creative when I started adding lights....u have multiple breakers for 1 room....or how are u all handling.....the electrical load.....start popping breakers and shhhhhtttttufff!!!???

Here is my little flower room box
20140223_185540.jpg
20140223_185521.jpg

Awesome!!!. You all read that. Its going to be on big time very soon. I will have the flower room ready and waiting...

cann't wait. haha .
Awesome!!!. You all read that. Its going to be on big time very soon. I will have the flower room ready and waiting...

I've bought a 400w in flower spectrum so it's good to know your girls like the light :)

that's great. if u ready to buy and ready to start a new thread, please let me know, i will be there.:high-five::love::love:
Simple copy and paste from your website, Great stuff i cant wait for! had to do some talking with the fiance but was a success!

im ordering mine (tonight) if money was put in bank (tomorrow morning) if it was forgotten..

Other volunteer said they want to see my grow before they buy their 5... so im trying to get the volunteer to sit down and watch CO Finest recent harvest video

I&i

im new to the led world so sorry if i ask some less intelligent questions.. but why is there no pattern to the UV lights in the mars 2 1600? looks as there are a few different lights in her and not sure why there isnt a pattern (that i can see) to them. just curious. literally getting ready to order her up now. (new bank put a hold on money over 400 for 24hrs) weak sauce.

I&i

anyone else having a hard time ordering from the topledgrowlight.com website? never used paypal before so it easily could be me.

edit : Set up pay pal account, linked it with topledgrowlight, they still asked for my debit card info even though paypal just got it and it says that that the card issuer has declined the card. the funds are in there with no doubt, any ideas?

looking to be a problem with our new bank, i can never stand banks, getting it worked out.

washington mutual can leave as fast as they came.

She finally went through
price status
$650.00 Processing

im new to the led world so sorry if i ask some less intelligent questions.. but why is there no pattern to the UV lights in the mars 2 1600? looks as there are a few different lights in her and not sure why there isnt a pattern (that i can see) to them. just curious. literally getting ready to order her up now. (new bank put a hold on money over 400 for 24hrs) weak sauce.

I&i

anyone else having a hard time ordering from the topledgrowlight.com website? never used paypal before so it easily could be me.

edit : Set up pay pal account, linked it with topledgrowlight, they still asked for my debit card info even though paypal just got it and it says that that the card issuer has declined the card. the funds are in there with no doubt, any ideas?

looking to be a problem with our new bank, i can never stand banks, getting it worked out.

washington mutual can leave as fast as they came.

She finally went through
price status
$650.00 Processing

It looks like you got your order sorted so the only question left is the pattern. I've got 2x400w Mars II's one full & one flower spectrum. They both have patterns but the full spectrum is less obvious. If you look at the top & bottom row, they mirror each other but upside down, (I hope that makes sense) this repeats all the way to the centre. The 1600w will just be a bigger version.

Full spectrum
IMG_002080.JPG

Flower spectrum
IMG_0007108.JPG

that's great. if u ready to buy and ready to start a new thread, please let me know, i will be there.:high-five::love::love:

Its been bought (finally grr banks) reason i dont keep my money in there in the first place.

my grow room has roughly 3-5 more weeks of flower depending on the tric's and a new journal will be started with one of the strains ive got in my veg tent. (thinking either my hubbed Grape ape or [three time]topped grape ape) those are definitely my most beefy ladys right now that im excited for (even though purp is my least fav)

my main journal is about my cbd strains, so i will create a second journal for my led grow to keep it less confusing. also because i stressed my CBD strains in the beginning of their life (after clones were already taken from her) and i just transplanted my cbd clones a few days ago. so when the new cbd clones get bigger (and havent experienced high stress) then i will try a cbd strain under the mars 2 1600 (possibly hubbed or just topped)

20140621_004705.jpg

Update on flower room. One 5x5 scrog is all set up and ready. Lights (144x3) hung and hooked up ready to run. Transplanting will be done today. Building scrog on right side and should be ready today. Plants should be moved in tomorrow if all go's well. I will be moving one fan in the middle of tent to blow over mar1600. I will be doing temp checks in veg mode when all lights are running with plants in tent. I like to do that before plats go in but will not have time this round so will be a live check. The 192x3 will be running on the left scog until mar1600 gets here then I will switch out lights. Next month the 192x3 will be going into the D.I.Y tent to do a grow solo. I should have pic of most of this soon as I get to each step of work. Thank you for stopping by and keep it growing green....

Hey CO,

Aside from the $$ factor is there a reason you went with the 1600w vs 4x400w?

Cheers,
WG

A couple of reasons. First is weight, 4x400w is almost 61 pounds vrs 1600 is 32.4 pounds. Second is all lums power in a 5x5 space. Third is they do not piggy back so would have to run four more cables and adjust 4 lights or make brackets to link all four together to be able to adjust over the middle of the 5x5 scrog. Forth and the number one reason is cost, 4ea 400 would be 823.16$ and the 1600 is 650.00$. I am very good at math :)

Back
Top Bottom